PDA

View Full Version : Deadwood Movie (Review)

WillBrink
07-23-19, 10:36
Anyone who was a big fan of the HBO series Deadwood was major pissed at how it ended, and wanted to choke the idiots at HBO for that, but I digress. Deadwood was one of the all time great HBO series, and they decided to make a movie to at least rap it up for fans of the show left hanging a decade ago. Too little too late? No, but close. It was great to see the full cast back together, it does a good job of tying up how it was left hanging, and there are some powerful scenes. For any fan of Deadwood, yes, it's a must watch, and no, it does not forgive what HBO did to its loyal viewers. A-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejqSTxm8Fws

mack7.62
07-23-19, 18:06
Oh good, maybe in ten years they will do the same for Game of Thrones. f'ers.

SteyrAUG
07-23-19, 18:24

Problem isn't that GoT had an ending that left too many things unresolved, the problem is that the ending was terrible...and stupid.

WillBrink
07-23-19, 19:23

Was gonna say all this VVVV but he covered it...

Problem isn't that GoT had an ending that left too many things unresolved, the problem is that the ending was terrible...and stupid.

daddyusmaximus
07-23-19, 22:48
I was so glad this movie came out...

JoshNC
07-23-19, 23:42
Really? I started watching last night. Seemed like everyone was geriatric. Just felt kind of lame. I lost interest and changed channels.

WillBrink
07-24-19, 10:11
Really? I started watching last night. Seemed like everyone was geriatric. Just felt kind of lame. I lost interest and changed channels.

It takes place approx 10 years later, hence it makes sense, but if you were a big fan of the series, then you'll enjoy the closure of the story.

JoshNC
07-24-19, 10:37
It takes place approx 10 years later, hence it makes sense, but if you were a big fan of the series, then you'll enjoy the closure of the story.

Ok, well I suppose I will push through.