PDA

View Full Version : Viking Tactics Night Fighter Course/Combat Mindset Seminars-NC-Nov. 6-8,2009-Videos

GLOCKMASTER
11-12-08, 19:52
Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics (http://www.vikingtactics.com/) will conduct his Night Fighter Course Nov. 6-8, 2009. This class will be conducted at a private range in Linden, NC.

Kyle Lamb is a retired Army SGM and had a long career in the Army Special Operations community. He is also the author of the book Green Eyes and Black Rifles (http://www.vikingtactics.com/book.html).

The Viking Tactics Night Fighter Course will train you to fight in the environment that you most likely will encounter in a use of force situation, “The Dark”. This course will apply all the skills you have gained in our Carbine 1.5 and VTAC Pistol course to a limited visibility situation. This course will be shot ˝ day, and ˝ during the night for all three days. Upon completion of this course you will be completely comfortable fighting in the night. This course is physically demanding. Course prerequisites, VTAC Carbine 1.5 or equivalent.

We will cover the following topics:
Light selection
Equipment set up
Flash hider selection
Back up lighting system
Reflexive Limit Visibility Weapon Handling
Target Acquisition with the Weapon Mounted Light System
Target Discrimination

Equipment needed:
Carbine and Pistol Courses
Rifle w/4-30 Round Magazines
Pistol with 5 Magazines
Handheld Light
Rifle Mounted Light
Sling
Spare Batteries
Knee Pads
Elbow Pads
Water and Snacks
Wrap Around Eye Protection
Ear Protection
Gear to hold 4 pistol magazines and 3 rifle magazines
Sunscreen
Notebook w/pencil
Small Sharpie
Rain Gear
Warmies
Gloves
Weapons Lube
1800 Rounds Rifle/ 250 Rounds Pistol

Course Fee: $600.00

VTAC Videos

VTAC Video 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZJzJGawqLs&feature=PlayList&p=E959CB9C7E59AD5F&index=0)

VTAC Video 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q55MHk8Q-2E&feature=PlayList&p=E959CB9C7E59AD5F&index=1)

VTAC Video 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVGPEgRZwIw&feature=PlayList&p=E959CB9C7E59AD5F&index=2)

For course information and registration I can be contacted at jfreuler@hotmail.com

GLOCKMASTER
12-19-08, 04:57
BTT.....:cool:

GLOCKMASTER
01-13-09, 18:31
Bump....:D

ronin16
01-29-09, 13:45
Payment and Paper work sent in!!!

JMW2
04-30-09, 12:17
In conjunction with the Nightfighter class, Kyle will be offering his Combat Mindset/Leadership
seminar on 07 NOV in Fayetteville, NC.

Combat Mindset Seminar (2 hours)
The Combat Mindset Seminar will help to bring reality to your training. If you don’t go into
a fight with the right mindset, shooting and fighting skills may not be enough to get you
through. We teach you what it takes to not only survive a fight, but WIN a fight. Are you
prepared for the unknown? We also discuss what happens after the fight, and how we can
support those around us who have survived a situation.

Leadership Seminar (2 hours)
The Leadership Seminar can help you to develop the qualities of good leadership which are
essential for mission success. We will give you the tools necessary to develop those around
you serving in supervisory positions. With insight from years of successful leadership time,
as well as leadership in combat situations, you will find these seminars second to none.
Having been exposed to history as it happens provides feedback as to what works and why.
Our leadership seminars encompass a broad scope of topics from current events to pre-9/11
issues. We will help you and your associates reach their fullest potential through effective
leadership. The Viking Tactics Leadership principles are combat proven.

Cost: $75 ($50 for those attending the Nightfighter class on 06-07 NOV)

Contacts:
Jeff Freuler jfreuler@hotmail.com
Jack White jmwhite3@gmail.com

ronin16
05-01-09, 17:24
Please count me in for the Combat Mindset Class 07 Nov!!!!! Thanks!

GLOCKMASTER
05-27-09, 19:01
Registrations continue to come in so if you are on the fence I would not wait too much longer especially since the Street Fighter filled so quickly.

http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n355/STR8SHTER/GreenEyes_frontCover.jpg

Jaeger
06-05-09, 20:57
I just sent you an email. Hope to hear back from you soon!

GLOCKMASTER
06-14-09, 07:10
Sunday BTT....;)

Viking Tactics YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/VikingTactics)

GLOCKMASTER
07-20-09, 20:06
BTT......:cool:

CarlosDJackal
07-20-09, 22:30
Please count me in for the Combat Mindset Class 07 Nov!!!!! Thanks!

Ditto (along with the Night Fighter Course). :D

Gutshot John
07-29-09, 10:34
Got my payment in so I will see you guys there.

I will be staying at the same KOA cabins I stayed at for the 1.5 with Luxor, VASpence and BossHogg. It's a nice place and pretty reasonable, more importantly you get a chance to hang out with other shooters and share experiences and troubleshoot issues during the class.

I have booked the cabin at the local KOA and we have two spaces open in the cabin for those that need a place to stay. If we get 4 people it's working out to about $115/person for ALL FOUR nights. ($30/night). The lodge has a kitchen, shower and are quite clean.

I can even cook, but it seems like we go out more than not.

GLOCKMASTER
08-03-09, 15:28
Only one or two seats left for this class.

MTR7
08-03-09, 18:51
Jeff:
I hope I am not too late I would like in.

Regards
Matthew Renz

JMW2
08-04-09, 01:58
The VTAC Night Fighter class is now full. Thanks Matt.

A waiting list will be started in case any slots open up.

Note: Based on the demand for this class, we are trying to schedule another one in March 2010.

GLOCKMASTER
08-04-09, 07:30
Even though the Night Fighter class is full you can still register and attend the seminars.

Gutshot John
08-25-09, 21:09
For anyone who's interested there are two additional "berths". My cabin is full, but another student got the cabin (Wade KOA) right next door that has two open spots.

GLOCKMASTER
10-16-09, 18:15
Plenty of room left for the seminars.;)

In conjunction with the Nightfighter class, Kyle will be offering his Combat Mindset/Leadership
seminar on 07 NOV in Fayetteville, NC.

Combat Mindset Seminar (2 hours)
The Combat Mindset Seminar will help to bring reality to your training. If you don’t go into
a fight with the right mindset, shooting and fighting skills may not be enough to get you
through. We teach you what it takes to not only survive a fight, but WIN a fight. Are you
prepared for the unknown? We also discuss what happens after the fight, and how we can
support those around us who have survived a situation.

Leadership Seminar (2 hours)
The Leadership Seminar can help you to develop the qualities of good leadership which are
essential for mission success. We will give you the tools necessary to develop those around
you serving in supervisory positions. With insight from years of successful leadership time,
as well as leadership in combat situations, you will find these seminars second to none.
Having been exposed to history as it happens provides feedback as to what works and why.
Our leadership seminars encompass a broad scope of topics from current events to pre-9/11
issues. We will help you and your associates reach their fullest potential through effective
leadership. The Viking Tactics Leadership principles are combat proven.

Cost: $75 ($50 for those attending the Nightfighter class on 06-07 NOV)

Contacts:
Jeff Freuler jfreuler@hotmail.com
Jack White jmwhite3@gmail.com

CarlosDJackal
11-03-09, 12:10
Everybody ready? :D

Does anyone know if the Fort Bragg Clothing Sales will be open on Sunday morning?

GLOCKMASTER
11-03-09, 19:08
Everybody ready? :D

Does anyone know if the Fort Bragg Clothing Sales will be open on Sunday morning?

Yes I am and it appears we are going to have some beautiful weather.:D

CarlosDJackal
11-03-09, 21:20
Yes I am and it appears we are going to have some beautiful weather.:D

Which is why I have packed some snivel gear. ;)