PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Glock AIWB/OWB Holsters - Tenicor, JM Custom Kydex, Henry Holsters

dontshakepandas
07-29-19, 10:12
These holsters are all in excellent condition and all right handed. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. Paypal (you cover any fees) or Zelle/Chase Pay for payment.

PM for any questions

AIWB Light Bearing Holsters
1. JM Custom Kydex Wing Claw AIWB for Glock with X300U (Left in photo). Has red dot cut. Comes with 1.5" Discreet Carry Concept Clips and foam wedge. - SOLD
2. Henry Holsters AIWB Light - Bearing holster for Glock with X300U (Right in photo). This comes with their strut hooks and also works with a red dot. This is the exact same mold as the Phlster Spotlight, only it is compatible with Discreet Carry Concept Clips (not included). When equipped with DCC clips, I believe this is the best Glock X300 AIWB on the market. - SOLD

JM Custom Kydex OWB 2 Light Bearing Holster - 10 degree cant with red dot sight cut, 1.5" belt loops and full guard. - $50 shipped (Sold Pending Funds)

Glock 43 AIWB Holsters
1. Tenicor Velo for Glock 43/43x (Left in photo) I believe it will also fit the Glock 48 but don't have one to verify. This is the previous generation Velo with the wedge and not the body contour. Includes 1.5" DCC clips and JM Custom Kydex AIWB mag carrier as a free bonus. This holster is great for the small glock and works great with or without a belt. - SOLD
2. JM Custom Kydex Wing Claw 2.0 (Right in photo) - This will work for Glock 43/43x/48. Comes with 1.5" DCC clips and JMCK small foam wedge. Also includes JM Custom Kydex AIWB High Rise mag pouch for a Glock 43 (may work for 43x/48 but can't verify. Height won't be an issue and there appears to be plenty of adjustment for the width). This holster is fantastic and will make your gun disappear with or without a belt. - SOLD

Full Size Glock AIWB Holsters
1. 1. Tenicor Velo for Glock 17/19 or equivelant (Left in photo) This is the previous generation Velo with the wedge and not the body contour. Includes 1.5" DCC clips and red dot sight cut. - SOLD
2. JM Custom Kydex Wing Claw 2.0 (Right in photo) - This will work for Glock 34/17/19 or equivelant. Comes with 1.5" DCC clips, red dot sight cut, and dark star gear foam wedge. Also includes JM Custom Kydex AIWB High Rise mag pouch for a Glock with small foam pad. This is, in my opinion, the best AIWB Glock holster you can buy. I just slightly prefer my Glock 17 length model. - SOLD