PDA

View Full Version : 2019 European Best Sniper Team Competition

Slater
08-02-19, 20:28
Looks like the French Foreign Legion came in 1st place, followed by the Czechs and Germans. Congrats to the Legionaires.

https://esut.de/en/2019/07/meldungen/streitkraefte/14346/european-best-sniper-team-competition-2019-hervorragender-dritter-platz-fuer-hammelburg/

sgtrock82
08-03-19, 15:46
Interesting, thanks for posting this. I do have say though the gun handling faux pas that riddled the few videos I watched thru the link were eye opening. Very apparent how little time many of them seem to spend around weapons and shooting appart from strictly controlled military range/ instructional environments.

The first shot shown after the intro was an ND lol another dude, I believe one of ours, with some goofy hand positioning blocked his brass from exiting the ejection port. Fortunately it was a single shot event. After some euro snipers were observed shooting their rifles across barricades... resting their free floated barrels...directly ON the barricade.

One might say the west is fuct but I can only imagine the ass hattery any of our potential adversaries engage in under the guise of sniping.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Slater
08-03-19, 16:51
Apparently the 12 mile march in record heat in Europe kind of wilted our guys. Surprised the European teams apparently handled it so well.

Business_Casual
08-03-19, 18:22
, I believe one of ours, with some goofy hand positioning blocked his brass from exiting the ejection port.

Isn’t that from a movie?

sundance435
08-04-19, 18:06
Apparently the 12 mile march in record heat in Europe kind of wilted our guys. Surprised the European teams apparently handled it so well.

Not really surprising for the Legion.