PDA

View Full Version : New Details on the Civilian National Security Force

BlueForce
11-13-08, 10:47
For those who thought we were all just paranoid, now comes this Rahm Emanual video:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80829

I've learned over the years to ignore people who tell you you're over reacting when the facts indicate otherwise.

ckmark
11-13-08, 10:52
Thats constitutional... Our new government saddens me. Quiet frankly they are destroying everything our forefathers have worked for.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-13-08, 11:15
Four legs good, two legs bad.

And what if you say "No!"?

FlyAndFight
11-13-08, 11:45
By the way, would this be a feasible way for them of bypassing that whole "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." nuisance by viewing it as only this "civilian force" having that "right"?...

MAUSER202
11-13-08, 11:58
Should we all start calling each other comrad now or after the youth are indoctrunated.. er I mean trained? Can you say Pol Pot?

BlueForce
11-13-08, 12:22
Note that this is NOT the militia, which extends up to age 45. They only want people 18-25. Young people are impressionable. So keep the old people out. Also if you give young people power, authority, and status their parents and peers never have, they are likely to do ANYTHING you ask, if they are not well grounded.

Which brings me to this point. Leftists will line up to put their kids into Obama's little army. They will be so proud of their little fighting men, and women -- and whatever -- in their little uniforms, with their rainbow "O" patches on their shoulders, and their little purple neckerchiefs. (Seems likely.)

Then say this turns out to not be mandatory. Conservatives will look for ways to opt out. Using conventional programs, military service, church, or whatever they might accept. Or if they are required to join and are treated with contempt and are suppressed by the leaders, they become nullified. This leaves them with what they want, eh? A bunch of red diaper kids pumped up on their new found power. Armed and dangerous.

LRS143
11-13-08, 12:29
I don't understand how this is not clear to everyone.
"The right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
What part of this is confusing the elected in Washington?; It's not Rocket Surgery.

rmecapn
11-13-08, 13:42
I don't understand how this is not clear to everyone.
"The right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
What part of this is confusing the elected in Washington?; It's not Rocket Surgery.

Your presumption, that they give a damn, is mistaken. This is all about power, not the welfare of the nation.

BlueForce
11-13-08, 17:05
Therefore the powers that be will interpret their order as legitimate and it will be enforced. And whether that means stripping us of our First, Second, Fourth, or some other "right", it will not matter.

If all this country really is now is a popularity contest dressed up in the veneer of a system supposedly based on absolute principals, then the only thing that matters is: Be more popular. We should drop all this talk about the Constitution, what the words mean, right and wrong, etc. If it really doesn't matter, as some would imply, then we're fooling ourselves if we think it does. And we're wasting our time fighting losing battles in that AO.

The majority now officially does not care about the constitution as it was written. All they know is they've got the power and no one has stopped them yet. Whoever has the numbers on their side, does what ever they want. And they will. Do we think we can talk them back into caring? Or do we just try to out "market" our ideas to them in some dumbed down media-rich format so they respond positively to the pretty graphics?

Be certain this all nauseates me, but unless we want to end up in the camps someday, the strategy has to change to fit the war. We lost the battle, now is time for the AAR.

Gutshot John
11-13-08, 17:20
If all this country really is now is a popularity contest dressed up in the veneer of a system supposedly based on absolute principals, then the only thing that matters is: Be more popular. We should drop all this talk about the Constitution, what the words mean, right and wrong, etc. If it really doesn't matter, as some would imply, then we're fooling ourselves if we think it does. And we're wasting our time fighting losing battles in that AO.

The majority now officially does not care about the constitution as it was written. All they know is they've got the power and no one has stopped them yet. Whoever has the numbers on their side, does what ever they want. And they will. Do we think we can talk them back into caring? Or do we just try to out "market" our ideas to them in some dumbed down media-rich format so they respond positively to the pretty graphics?

Be certain this all nauseates me, but unless we want to end up in the camps someday, the strategy has to change to fit the war. We lost the battle, now is time for the AAR.

That's about the most astute, concise and reasoned explanation you've offered yet.

Maybe you should this form of reason instead of accusing people of dishonesty when they don't agree with your other, more outlandish, notions.

El Mac
11-13-08, 17:23
Obama Uber Alles!!!

Seig Heil! Seig Heil! Seig Heil!!!

Gutshot John
11-13-08, 17:25
Obama Uber Alles!!!

Seig Heil! Seig Heil! Seig Heil!!!

Lighten up Francis.

El Mac
11-13-08, 17:32
Lighten up Francis.

Just don't touch my shit. Or my kids.

BlueForce
11-13-08, 17:35
Well not to disappoint, I should say that the alternative to this is to fight. And I personally don't believe that is off the table. If the kind of pent up aggression I see on the other side ever manifests itself in the form of some power blind cultural revolution against "everything that is old" we will be put into a position of having no choice. Call me crazy, but I believe there is a bad moon rising there. They are angry, in charge, and looking to have their due. Whatever that means. They see the right as the enemies of their happiness. I have had plenty of conversations "across the aisle" to know where theirs heads are. It is not a happy place. Will it be averted and can we apply reasoned approaches? I see that choice in the hands of the others more than us.

Gutshot John
11-13-08, 17:37
Just don't touch my shit. Or my kids.

Okaaaaay. :rolleyes:

El Mac
11-13-08, 17:41
Okaaaaay. :rolleyes:

Hey! Whaddya know!? I FINALLY got thru.... :D

;)

Gutshot John
11-13-08, 17:42
Hey! Whaddya know!? I FINALLY got thru.... :D

;)

Whatever you say Francis. :p

El Mac
11-13-08, 17:43
:D
Whatever you say Francis. :p

Sweet. :D

gyp_c2
11-13-08, 17:46
...that just creeps me out...It's the damn laughing, the guy is giggling about it...
...sign zee papers old man...I cannot sign zee papers...
...you must sign zee papers...
I cannot sign zee papers...
...and why not?
because you've broken both my hands...

TOrrock
11-13-08, 18:15
There was no video with that interview, it could be anyone's voice.

WND has never been considered a viable news source anyway.

How about talking about AR's and M4's for a change?