PDA

View Full Version : Media Fearmongering Reaching At Its Finest

Jellybean
08-08-19, 14:01
:rolleyes:
In short: "As a special person who you should take seriously, I'm not saying he did it on purpose, but I'm not saying he didn't either... *wink-wink*"

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/456499-nbc-analyst-trump-re-raising-us-flags-on-aug-8-very-significant-to-the-neo

...Frank Figluizzi, an NBC News national security contributor, said during an appearance on MSNBC Tuesday night that President Trump erred in ordering flags to be flown at half mast because of the mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, because of the importance of Aug. 8 to white supremacists...."Now, I’m not going to imply that he did this deliberately, but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that’s being demonstrated by the White House,” he continued....

Only in the clown world we live in could a simple gesture of respect for the victims be construed as support for neo-nazis. Mein gott...
From someone who's supposed to be a professional in their field no less...
In fact, a statement like this almost makes me wonder if he's in on yet another 4-chan punk of the media...

jpmuscle
08-08-19, 14:07
Yup. Real rationale and reasonable folks over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WickedWillis
08-08-19, 14:08
Enlighten me, what is the symbolism of Aug 8th to the whiteys?

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-08-19, 14:13

H is 8th letter.

8-8-2019

H-h or Heil Hitler

Supposedly 2019 is something too.

Wonder if that guy used a Ouija board or astrology when he was in the fbi

glocktogo
08-08-19, 16:40
Ahh, numerology. Such an enlightened field of study for the liberal leftist media to engage in. :rolleyes:

Doc Safari
08-08-19, 16:49
That Trump is dog-whistling Hitlerites is just tinfoil hat stuff.

I've been surfing the liberal news sites on Talkstreamlive all day, and one actually had the audacity to play children crying over not being safe from gun violence or those immigration raids or some related horseshit.

They're desperate.

kwelz
08-08-19, 17:01
Ok we all know I hate Trump. But this shit is beyond stretching. Outright stupidity at its finest.

Doc Safari
08-08-19, 17:24
I'm listening to MSNBC right now, and they're actually playing excerpts of the debate for the 1994 AWB. They are trying to claim it was a huge success--which everyone knows is laughable if you've done any kind of research.

They are desperate.

The_War_Wagon
08-08-19, 19:06

T -1 week to V-J Day? :rolleyes:

flenna
08-08-19, 20:05
The crazy libs didn't just jump the shark, they jumped the whole Pacific ocean.