PDA

View Full Version : Epstein found dead.

agr1279
08-10-19, 10:03
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell

Ray Charles could have seen this coming.

The_War_Wagon
08-10-19, 10:07
Killary's getting SLOPPY, in her third century of old age. Back in the day... the Arkansas Mafia would've suicided him, BEFORE the cops ever picked him up!

https://i.ibb.co/4NBp0FW/Killary.jpg

SomeOtherGuy
08-10-19, 10:09
Ray Charles could have seen this coming.

Indeed. Two shots to the back of the head again?

If only he had a last tweet "I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton..."

No one's crying for his sake, but I hope the international sex ring that is being revealed isn't able to crawl back under a rock with this.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-10-19, 10:12
I’ll keep my surprise face in my pocket..

You know the NYT was keeping his obit updated, daily.

BG94591
08-10-19, 10:47

Doc Safari
08-10-19, 11:08
This article says he was not on suicide watch.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-apparent-suicide

Campbell
08-10-19, 11:31
Diamondback called it in the other thread....early😀

elephant
08-10-19, 12:32
Do any of you remember the DC Madam? Late 90's. She was found dead by suicide too. If you have information on the Clintons or government officials, its best to keep it to yourself.

Dr. Bullseye
08-10-19, 12:45
And that turd Chris Wallace asks Vladimir Putin why people opposing him turn up dead and FOX pimps the interview. Did he every ask Bill or Hillary that question?

OH58D
08-10-19, 13:09
I am thinking the correct term to describe Epstein's demise: He committed "Arkancide".

Dr. Bullseye
08-10-19, 13:16
This is the best 4 minutes in youtube history. It covers it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VpaUGdy7U

Todd.K
08-10-19, 13:37
This article says he was not on suicide watch.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-apparent-suicide

And why would he be? It's been at least a week since he last tried...

markm
08-10-19, 14:13
Diamondback called it in the other thread....early��

The only surprise, to me at this point... is the flagrant nature in which the Clintons eliminate people.

B Cart
08-10-19, 14:59
I don't think anyone really believed Epstein would actually live to testify against so many high profile and powerful people. The only thing that i'm surprised about is that it took them this long to "suicide him"

Sam
08-10-19, 15:38
I closed the other thread as this one is most current. And here's my take on it.

TMS951
08-10-19, 16:10
WillBrink said:
Today 14:35
Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
Plato e plomo. As Pablo Escobar and many others put it.

Bribe the prison employees. Not with wealth for them, but for their kids or parents or who ever is important to them.

Don’t threaten them, but who ever is close to them. Their parents or their kids.

When you are making a decision about your parents/kids it’s very different than yourself. Morals go out the door, your loved ones are all you care about.

This man died to protect the the integrity of many many high up people on an international level. The Clinton’s were small fish in this scheme.

Let’s all hope he had a ‘dead mans switch’ on the damning evidence in all this. Because otherwise so so much is lost.

This man did not commit suicide!”

I don't believe that all the guards who were part of it would not crack under pressure, slip up, etc once being put under heavy pressure from the feds and such if it's that "simple." This is going to get scrutinized down to the atom, unles. the fix runs all the way through and that means a lot more people in the chain who know.”
————

You miss the point, the lives of the guards mean shit once they are approached. Weather they submit to helping in Epstein’s death or defy that order they are fcuked. It’s no longer about them at that point. All that is left is the lives of the lives of the ones that they love. Their lives are over regardless of what they do. What they do only affects the out come of who they love. When they are gone their loves ones can die, or live well. That’s their choice. Their lives are not their choice any more.

Plata e plomo https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/plata-o-plomo/

(Ps this thread not the other should have been closed, but here we are)

Dist. Expert 26
08-10-19, 16:38
Wag the Dog.

Now stand by for another sensational tragedy to take your mind off the glaring inconsistencies here.

Uni-Vibe
08-10-19, 16:45
Y'all are all forgetting one thing:

Epstein was in a facility run by Donald Trump and his personal fixer / attorney general William Barr.

And Trump had plenty to fear from Mr. Epstein. Trump, too, was a frequent flier on Lolita Airlines.

Occam's razor: If Epstein was murdered, was it more likely that it was done by (1) his captors, or (2) people out of office for quite a while?

Whiskey_Bravo
08-10-19, 17:09

Epstein was in a facility run by Donald Trump and his personal fixer / attorney general William Barr.

And Trump had plenty to fear from Mr. Epstein. Trump, too, was a frequent flier on Lolita Airlines.

Occam's razor: If Epstein was murdered, was it more likely that it was done by (1) his captors, or (2) people out of office for quite a while?

Links to your proof regarding Trump and "multiple trips"? I am no fan of Trump but from what I have read he flew on his plane from Florida to New Jersey one time and that was it. I find it unlikely that Trump was involved with him more than as an acquaintance. Then Trump kicked him out of his Mara Logo property after hearing of predatory behavior.

Trump runs the prison in New York? AG Barr his is fixer now? Not sure if you are joking or not.

sundance435
08-10-19, 17:33
I am no conspiracy theorist, but I could go either way on this. That said, he was facing life in prison as a pedophile - if you’ve worked in a jail, then this wouldn’t be super out of the ordinary. Also, it’s not really that surprising that he wasn’t on suicide watch, either - as long as he says the right things, he’s off it.

WillBrink
08-10-19, 17:51

Source?

Todd.K
08-10-19, 18:25

You do know it's possible to be critical of the President without making up stuff to blame on him?

WillBrink
08-10-19, 19:30
So he was not under suicide watch apparently. How convenient. I'd think he'd have remained on it for a longer period of time and or still, been under very close watch due (supposed) attempt and being so high profile:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch-when-he-died-how-safeguards-arent-foolproof/1975631001/

Grand58742
08-10-19, 19:47
So he was not under suicide watch apparently. How convenient. I'd think he'd have remained on it for a longer period of time and or still, been under very close watch due (supposed) attempt and being so high profile:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch-when-he-died-how-safeguards-arent-foolproof/1975631001/

1. Gets arrested
2. News comes out he had all sorts of dirt on very powerful figures
3. Goes on suicide watch in jail while waiting trial
4. Comes off suicide watch
5. Commits suicide

I'm not ready to hand this one at the Clinton's door as he had plenty of information on a lot of powerful people that wouldn't have minded seeing his untimely demise. Having said that to say this, I wouldn't put it past them either...

Grand58742
08-10-19, 19:50
I do find it nothing short of hilarious that #ClintonBodyCount and #EpsteinMurder have been trending on Twitter all day.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-10-19, 19:59

Barr and Trump ‘run’ the SDNY too...

If Trump wha led people to clean up his messes, there would be a lot of bodies around, starting with Cohen.

Get the goods on Trump and you win the golden parachute, get the goods on Clinton’s and you get skydiving without a chute...

yoni
08-10-19, 20:10
President Trump according to some of the girls never was interested in Epstein girl toys. The President like full grown women.

But Epstein did not kill himself, politicians around the world are breathing a sigh of relief.

Dr. Bullseye
08-10-19, 20:43
Barr announced the FBI was going to look into the matter. And then Barr said the Inspector General was going to look into it too.

Well all right! Now I can begin to feel better. I am sure they will get to the bottom of this and issue a report before I die.

glocktogo
08-10-19, 20:48
Barr and Trump ‘run’ the SDNY too...

If Trump wha led people to clean up his messes, there would be a lot of bodies around, starting with Cohen.

Get the goods on Trump and you win the golden parachute, get the goods on Clinton’s and you get skydiving without a chute...

Yeah, his conspiracy theory leans on SDNY being corrupt and run by Trump. :rolleyes:

SDNY HATES Trump with a fervor. They would love nothing more than to destroy him.

Alex V
08-10-19, 21:39
There there’s this:

Have you looked at the photo of the corpse they wheeled out? I haven’t been around too many fresh corpses, but the nose and ears don’t match.

AndyLate
08-10-19, 22:01
"Clinton Body Count" is trending on Twitter, the left blames (you are not going to believe this) Russians..

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/10/1878168/--ClintonBodyCount-is-trending-courtesy-of-your-friendly-neighborhood-trollbots

Alex V
08-10-19, 22:18
the left blames (you are not going to believe this) Russians..

I didn’t do it....

jpmuscle
08-10-19, 22:19
"Clinton Body Count" is trending on Twitter, the left blames (you are not going to believe this) Russians..

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/10/1878168/--ClintonBodyCount-is-trending-courtesy-of-your-friendly-neighborhood-trollbots

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190811/38591b6c3498bf193451da8d1ffad4f8.jpg

Basically, the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26 Inf
08-10-19, 22:26

Not a fan of President Trump'e persona, but one thing that raised my opinion:

But one of the attorneys who represented many of the alleged victims of Epstein, said President Trump was one of the tiny number of powerful men who helped against Epstein.......he praised President Trump’s cooperation.....

.......“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know,” he said.

“[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information..........”

,,,,,It is also worth noting that, when other people were covering for Epstein, President Trump booted him from his Mar-A-Lago resort for sexually assaulting a staff member.

“Epstein was barred from President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., ‘because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club,, according to court documents,’” The Washington Post reported.

“I learned through a source that Trump banned Epstein from his Maralago [Mar-A- Lago] Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club,” Fort Lauderdale lawyer Bradley Edwards’ said.

To me, a more plausible scenario than President Trump might be a joint U.S. - British black op to protect the Prince - and that is far-fetched as hell.

The Dumb Gun Collector
08-10-19, 22:34
I think the dude killed himself because after 40 years of living like some hybrid of a pharaoh and an 80s rocker he knew the gig was up. I think as soon as he found out they weren't going to give him bond he decided he had lived his life.

Grand58742
08-10-19, 22:58
I think the dude killed himself because after 40 years of living like some hybrid of a pharaoh and an 80s rocker he knew the gig was up. I think as soon as he found out they weren't going to give him bond he decided he had lived his life.

The conditions surrounding it are what's suspicious. They had him on suicide watch for a reason.

What reason did they have for taking him off?

Coal Dragger
08-11-19, 00:05
So he could be Arkancided.

SilverBullet432
08-11-19, 00:07
I just don’t believe that he wasn’t on suicide watch after allegedly attempting to commit a few weeks ago..... Y’all remember that story??!!

Coal Dragger
08-11-19, 00:07

Maybe, my guess is that he had enough money to hire enough good attorneys to get him a far reduced sentence or a favorable plea deal. Assuming they didn’t get him a deal to turn States Evidence. I suspect he would have essentially walked, but I could be wrong.

The_War_Wagon
08-11-19, 06:42
So he could be Arkancided.

Remember!

https://i.ibb.co/n8K5dhJ/clinton.jpg

Hmac
08-11-19, 07:07

Yeh.Conspiracy theories are fun but.....Occam’s Razor and all that. As it turns out, he wasn’t on suicide watch

I think he killed himself when he came to the conclusion that he wasn’t going to walk on this one, that conclusion hitting home when he was denied bail a couple of weeks ago. That had to be a shocker to the guy.

WillBrink
08-11-19, 07:29
1. Gets arrested
2. News comes out he had all sorts of dirt on very powerful figures
3. Goes on suicide watch in jail while waiting trial
4. Comes off suicide watch
5. Commits suicide

I'm not ready to hand this one at the Clinton's door as he had plenty of information on a lot of powerful people that wouldn't have minded seeing his untimely demise. Having said that to say this, I wouldn't put it past them either...

" I'd think he'd have remained on it for a longer period of time and or still, been under very close watch due (supposed) recent attempt and being so high profile"

Sam
08-11-19, 08:07
The reason Epstein was on the first short suicide watch period was he was found with bruised neck while in his cell and needed medical attention indicative of someone being choked or tried to commit suicide.

Grand58742
08-11-19, 08:30
" I'd think he'd have remained on it for a longer period of time and or still, been under very close watch due (supposed) recent attempt and being so high profile"

One might think.

Regardless of suicide or homicide, I don't think anyone in the world is shedding a single tear over a pedophile and pedophile enabler being removed from the gene pool.

WillBrink
08-11-19, 08:38
One might think.

Regardless of suicide or homicide, I don't think anyone in the world is shedding a single tear over a pedophile and pedophile enabler being removed from the gene pool.

He's of no consequence, but his death - regardless of cause - means it's also possible the investigations into bigger fish will be shut down.

Grand58742
08-11-19, 08:46
He's of no consequence, but his death - regardless of cause - means it's also possible the investigations into bigger fish will be shut down.

Give it time...

glocktogo
08-11-19, 10:43

Yeh.Conspiracy theories are fun but.....Occam’s Razor and all that. As it turns out, he wasn’t on suicide watch

I think he killed himself when he came to the conclusion that he wasn’t going to walk on this one, that conclusion hitting home when he was denied bail a couple of weeks ago. That had to be a shocker to the guy.

After we’ve had our fun yes, Occam’s Razor supports he offed himself. I think the problem lies in the fact that EVERYONE expected this to happen. So either his jailers are the stupidest people on the planet, or they didn’t mind that he killed himself. If SDNY really wanted to take down a powerful pedo ring, they’d have done everything and anything to keep him alive. They didn’t.

The debatable conspiracy theory here is that Epstein wasn’t going to help them depose Trump. He was going to help them take down quite a few powerful people who might have sympathetic powerful people who could make their lives miserable. My suggestion is that SDNY is one of the most partisan offices in DoJ. While they may accept or decline a wide range of cases, they routinely pursue cases that benefit the left and disadvantage the right, and they do so aggressively.

So if Epstein doesn’t further that agenda, then perhaps they’re not all that aggressive about this one. Now before anyone takes umbrage that I’m smearing an entire office, chill. I’m sure there are more than a few highly ethical prosecutors in SDNY, who are truly pissed Epstein died before they could get a piece of him. I’m saying some power brokers within the office aren’t, that’s all.

That’s all it takes to queer a huge investigation. Just one or a small handful of morally and ethically ambiguous people in power can make or break something like this. The end result is a dead billionaire pedo which let’s face it, isn’t exactly a tragedy. No one has to agree, but think about it and I think you can see it’s plausible, if not probable.

Outlander Systems
08-11-19, 12:28
Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

Hmac
08-11-19, 12:46
Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

That ex-inmate made those comments thinking that Epstein was on suicide watch.

vicious_cb
08-11-19, 13:43
After we’ve had our fun yes, Occam’s Razor supports he offed himself. I think the problem lies in the fact that EVERYONE expected this to happen. So either his jailers are the stupidest people on the planet, or they didn’t mind that he killed himself. If SDNY really wanted to take down a powerful pedo ring, they’d have done everything and anything to keep him alive. They didn’t.

The debatable conspiracy theory here is that Epstein wasn’t going to help them depose Trump. He was going to help them take down quite a few powerful people who might have sympathetic powerful people who could make their lives miserable. My suggestion is that SDNY is one of the most partisan offices in DoJ. While they may accept or decline a wide range of cases, they routinely pursue cases that benefit the left and disadvantage the right, and they do so aggressively.

So if Epstein doesn’t further that agenda, then perhaps they’re not all that aggressive about this one. Now before anyone takes umbrage that I’m smearing an entire office, chill. I’m sure there are more than a few highly ethical prosecutors in SDNY, who are truly pissed Epstein died before they could get a piece of him. I’m saying some power brokers within the office aren’t, that’s all.

That’s all it takes to queer a huge investigation. Just one or a small handful of morally and ethically ambiguous people in power can make or break something like this. The end result is a dead billionaire pedo which let’s face it, isn’t exactly a tragedy. No one has to agree, but think about it and I think you can see it’s plausible, if not probable.

Except occams razor is the conspiracy theory. When everyone expected this to happen especially after the 1st "attempt" then THAT becomes the most likely scenario.

How this not occams razor, a lot of people wanted him dead -> he ends up dead->obviously it was just a suicide makes no logical sense.

The real question everyone should be asking is cui bono? Who benefits?

If you really think this guy offed himself or offed himself not under duress of something worse happening then I have a bridge to sell you.

Do you realize that every drunk or graffiti teenager that gets thrown into the tank for a couple hours gets their shoes laces and belt confiscated to prevent suicide?Aand you're telling me they couldnt prevent the highest profile prisoner in the US from committing suicide, and on top of that making the lamest excuse that maintenance needing the cameras turned off at the same time the guards had to leave. How would he know the cameras were turned off.

Honu
08-11-19, 14:17
he tried to commit suicide and failed
Put on watch then pulled off
Then guards don’t do normal checks ?
And now he succeeds ?
That high profile person finding it odd guards would not be on super strict for sure don’t miss a step kinda thing

Or has the info changed AGAIN

Not like the left to change facts to fit hahahahah

Hmac
08-11-19, 14:23
Except occams razor is the conspiracy theory.

For some, yes. That’s how they’d see it. But “common things present commonly”. Do you realize that inmates commit suicide in jail every day in America? Despite their missing shoelaces? Jail suicides are vastly more common than deep state conspiracies among the American cognoscenti elite.

titsonritz
08-11-19, 14:31
He had a little talk with Tom Hagen, guards were playing Hearts.

Outlander Systems
08-11-19, 15:31
Ok pal, lmfao.

That ex-inmate made those comments thinking that Epstein was on suicide watch.

Uni-Vibe
08-11-19, 17:00
Jail logs always show that guards inspected every x minutes. Then when anything extraordinary happens, turns out they sat on their duff in the picket and faked the log. Leads me to believe jail logs are mostly fiction.

VARIABLE9
08-11-19, 20:04
Read somewhere he had won the lottery some time back and held funds under name of Zorro Trust. Something like $29M. No idea how factual. Could be a convenient way to fund such a lifestyle.

mack7.62
08-12-19, 08:33
Gee wiz, was supposed to have a cellmate who was transferred for unknown reason on Friday and not replaced.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-checked-for-hours-apparent-suicide

"Additionally, Epstein was supposed to have a cellmate. But the person who was assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday before the 66-year-old's death, according to the Post. It was not immediately clear why the cellmate was transferred nor why no one else was assigned to room with Epstein."

Also this kind of smells.

"Barbara Sampson, New York City's chief medical examiner, said Sunday that an autopsy was performed on Epstein, but more information was needed before a cause of death was determined."

Alex V
08-12-19, 09:06
"Barbara Sampson, New York City's chief medical examiner, said Sunday that an autopsy was performed on Epstein, but more information was needed before a cause of death was determined."

Sampson went on to say "we need to know what Hillary wants us to put on the death certificate"

lowprone
08-12-19, 10:00
Just Us system indeed !

LOL

Whiskey_Bravo
08-12-19, 12:28
What more information would a Med Examiner need to come up with a cause of death?

Rogue556
08-12-19, 12:42
What more information would a Med Examiner need to come up with a cause of death?Probably trying to figure out a way to explain why the corpse has two extra eye sockets in the back of the head..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Averageman
08-12-19, 12:46
Here's an interesting thought;
When the information was opened and poured through it, the AG in New York looked for Trumps name. They needed that name to tie Epstein and Trump, when the tie wasn't there and they didn't have any evidence, they simply didn't need Epstein anymore.
As the used to say on "Hee - Haw" "and Plllt you were gone."

26 Inf
08-12-19, 14:36
What more information would a Med Examiner need to come up with a cause of death?

Just a guess - toxicology?

Pretty hard to hang someone who doesn't want to be hung without some signs of struggle - unless they were unconscious first.

jsbhike
08-12-19, 16:37
I am always suspicious when someone connected and generally free to engage in criminal activity dies just as they seem to be on the verge of being punished and while there are peons who likely want revenge. While not suicides, Georgia Tann and Ken Lay come to mind.

mack7.62
08-12-19, 18:28
Once upon a time not so long ago you would think they were there seeking evidence, nowadays you have to think they are there to destroy it. Sad.

"A dozen FBI agents raid Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island', pulling up to his Caribbean getaway in speedboats and roaming the grounds in golf carts, two days after pervert billionaire's suicide"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7349729/Dozen-FBI-agents-raid-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Pedophile-Island.html

FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's private US Virgin Island, which has been dubbed 'Pedophile Island', as the sex trafficking probe around the now deceased billionaire intensifies, as exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows the search being carried out.

A large group of FBI officers were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier of Little St James on Monday morning and driving around on golf carts after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning.

Other officials with 'FBI' lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the crystal blue sea from the top of Epstein's remote luxury home off the coast of St Thomas.

The search comes after 2,000 pages of documents detailing the lurid allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed to the public on Friday, adding more fuel to the fire of the government's case of sex trafficking against Epstein.

jpmuscle
08-12-19, 18:31
Took them long enough......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex V
08-12-19, 21:34
I’m almost certain the FBI was there to hide stuff. I’m running out of aluminum foil these days but I just don’t trust them.

Meanwhile, check out the email from Media Matters to MSM outlets on how to proceed with the news of Epstein’s death

Whiskey_Bravo
08-12-19, 21:40
Once upon a time not so long ago you would think they were there seeking evidence, nowadays you have to think they are there to destroy it. Sad.

"A dozen FBI agents raid Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island', pulling up to his Caribbean getaway in speedboats and roaming the grounds in golf carts, two days after pervert billionaire's suicide"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7349729/Dozen-FBI-agents-raid-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Pedophile-Island.html

FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's private US Virgin Island, which has been dubbed 'Pedophile Island', as the sex trafficking probe around the now deceased billionaire intensifies, as exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows the search being carried out.

A large group of FBI officers were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier of Little St James on Monday morning and driving around on golf carts after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning.

Other officials with 'FBI' lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the crystal blue sea from the top of Epstein's remote luxury home off the coast of St Thomas.

The search comes after 2,000 pages of documents detailing the lurid allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed to the public on Friday, adding more fuel to the fire of the government's case of sex trafficking against Epstein.

Why in the world would it take them this long to go and search the island?

Coal Dragger
08-12-19, 22:26
At this point how do we know it wasn’t just some hired help supplied with FBI emblazoned windbreakers or vests?

Seems strange that the feds would wait until after he was dead. Then again the FBI is demonstrably incompetent and corrupt (Russia Russia Russia!!!), so maybe this is legit and just another indication that the FBI needs to be disbanded due to the culture of the organization.

yoni
08-13-19, 06:03
I’m almost certain the FBI was there to hide stuff. I’m running out of aluminum foil these days but I just don’t trust them.

The FBI was started by a man that was a cross dressing homosexual, that stayed in power by blackmailing all of DC. Why would the agency change from that as it's culture?

GH41
08-13-19, 06:41

Meanwhile, check out the email from Media Matters to MSM outlets on how to proceed with the news of Epstein’s death

How do you make the attached document large enough to read? Thanks

AndyLate
08-13-19, 06:43
The FBI was started by a man that was a cross dressing homosexual, that stayed in power by blackmailing all of DC. Why would the agency change from that as it's culture?

Napoleon's grand nephew started the FBI.

Andy

https://history.info/on-this-day/1908-napoleon-bonapartes-nephew-founded-the-fbi/

Sam
08-15-19, 12:26
Back to Epstein:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/epstein-had-bizarre-painting-of-bill-clinton-in-dress-heels-in-townhouse/

He had a painting of Clinton (Bill) in a blue dress!

elephant
08-15-19, 13:56
Back to Epstein:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/epstein-had-bizarre-painting-of-bill-clinton-in-dress-heels-in-townhouse/

whats up with the painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress? Its all over social media?

Inkslinger
08-15-19, 14:24
Back to Epstein:

Dollars to donuts says he posed for it.

flenna
08-15-19, 14:46
Dollars to donuts says he posed for it.

:lol: . And notice Slick Willie is old in that picture, which means it was done recently.

titsonritz
08-15-19, 16:23
:lol: . And notice Slick Willie is old in that picture, which means it was done recently.

He's just reliving the good ol' days...

In it, the former president can be seen lounging on a chair in the Oval Office — pointing toward the viewer — while wearing red heels and a blue dress similar to the one Monica Lewinsky famously donned during their White House hookup.

Inkslinger
08-15-19, 16:31
I wonder what the one of Hilary looks like?