PDA

View Full Version : COPES CProducts 9mm mags

TY44934
11-13-08, 17:49
Ordered a couple CProducts 9mm mags from Copes today - they had some left in case you need them.

Will these work with my RRA block?

502adamh
11-13-08, 19:46
They work flawlessly with my Hahns Precision block but I have heard something about having to adjust the RRA blocks up or down to insure proper feeding with C-Products mags.

Azrael2004
11-13-08, 22:17
Half of mine I had to knock a bit off the points of the feed lips with a Dremel since they dragged the bolt.
The last batch I got from 44mag.com I didn't have to do that.
I run an RRA block.
If the mag drags the bolt, dropping the mag block won't change that.The mag catch holds the mag, the block does not.
Adjusting the block will lower the feed ramp in relation to the barrel and will move your ejector farther from the bolt.
You would only need to drop the block down if the rounds were ramping up into the top of the chamber mouth.

restfortheweary
11-26-08, 17:42
The new CP Mags will not feed JHP's in my carbon 15. No problems with ball. I wish I could find some colts.

motydesign
12-04-08, 23:07
does any one else have these in stock ? I want some other stuff they don't have, and would like to save on shipping. Or is thee some decent colts hiding around somewhere in stock a a decent price ;) Not like the pmags w/ window in 5.56 in stock for $34 I found. I'm not desperate enough to pay twice the worth:(

are these similar to the colts??? enough to make them worth it???
http://www.ssgtactical.com/index.html?AACSilencers
scroll most the way down

packinheavy
12-05-08, 21:25
44Mag has the 20 round C Product 9mm mags in stock. I have no idea why no one is snatching these up. I recently bought 8 for my SBR project.

I think they were $16.99 each.