PDA

View Full Version : Another reason that China is the United States # 1 external enemy.

lowprone
09-02-19, 17:00
If you have monitored the news on China the last few years you know our government
is starting to realize that China is more, far more of a threat to us than economically.
The Trump Space Force is a prime ingredient to assure America's dominance of all aspects
of military force projection.
China is determined to end America's dominance and this article lays it all out about as
well as a layman can comprehend .

https://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=189812&sec_id=189812

The fact that Obama stopped the development of our heavy lift rockets will have a telling
effect in our cold war with China.
He really was the worst if not the most treasonous President ever.

The_War_Wagon
09-02-19, 17:20
I LOVE this line.

China is keen on assembling parts of their new, modular space station—the Tianhe-1—in space within the next year. Since 2011, when the Chinese launched the Tiangong-1, their first rudimentary space station in Earth orbit, Chinese taikonauts have honed their space stations skills. After the Tiangong-1 crashed to the Earth in 2017, the Chinese already had placed their slightly more advanced, Tiangong-2 in orbit. Now that Tiangong-2’s mission is nearly complete, Beijing believes it is ready for a more permanent structure in orbit.

The Tianhe-1 will be of a similar, modular design to that of the International Space Station (ISS). And, like the ISS, the Chinese are inviting other nations to partake in the program—except for the United States (this is considered payback for when the Clinton Administration refused to allow the Chinese to take part in the ISS out of understandable fears that China would engage in technology theft, if they were granted access to the advanced ISS).

And then Der Schleikmeister traded the technology anyways, for campaign finances in '96 & '00! :mad:

Uni-Vibe
09-02-19, 22:27
Maybe. Every time Ivanka goes to China, she comes back with more concessions to sell her stuff; so I'm dubious.

SteyrAUG
09-03-19, 00:27
Maybe. Every time Ivanka goes to China, she comes back with more concessions to sell her stuff; so I'm dubious.

LOL. The Clintons got suitcases full of cash in exchange for lost hard drives. If the only thing they got was a chance to sell Hillary pant suits in China I wouldn't even notice. Hell Chelsea probably got more China cash than Ivanka will ever see.

Belmont31R
09-03-19, 00:41
LOL. The Clintons got suitcases full of cash in exchange for lost hard drives. If the only thing they got was a chance to sell Hillary pant suits in China I wouldn't even notice. Hell Chelsea probably got more China cash than Ivanka will ever see.

Biden's son got a billion dollar investment from them 2 weeks after papa Joe had an official state visit to China

mack7.62
09-03-19, 07:54
This is scary stuff and now we know why Trump wants a Space Force and the Navy is training navigators in celestial navigation and we are putting space planes up there for years. We ignore this at our peril, once China controls the high ground we are toast. Here's the thing that gives the Chicoms the big advantage, they don't care how many people they lose in space, they are talking moon base in a year or two. But instead focusing on things that matter it's Orange Man Bad 24/7 even here on this forum.

HKGuns
09-03-19, 08:18

I see we have a CNN watcher on board now. Nice.

WillBrink
09-03-19, 08:58
This is scary stuff and now we know why Trump wants a Space Force and the Navy is training navigators in celestial navigation and we are putting space planes up there for years. We ignore this at our peril, once China controls the high ground we are toast. Here's the thing that gives the Chicoms the big advantage, they don't care how many people they lose in space, they are talking moon base in a year or two. But instead focusing on things that matter it's Orange Man Bad 24/7 even here on this forum.

Part of the premise of my last SciFi story, we lose the high ground dominance in space making us blind when China, Russia, and India attack during WWIII. The Chinese land on the west coat, the Russians attempt to come up via Mexico, and the Indians north through Canada.

soulezoo
09-03-19, 13:49
I think you are wrong, Will, about the Indians coming from Canada.

I think they'll all come pouring out of 7-11's from coast to coast. ;-)

Firefly
09-03-19, 14:19
Jfc.......

It took me well into my adulthood to realize Red Dawn and Zombies had the same premise: A self pleasure power fantasy for lazy people to sit up somewhere and let the bad guys come to them.

China has failed to quell the democracy terrorists currently plaguing Hong Kong
Russia has sold out a LOT of their stuff to China and still have a hell of a time living down Crimean annexation
India still has open air fields where people pop a squat, almost no running water in a lot of areas, and still think it is cool to just dump dead bodies in a creek somewhere and let Shiva sort it out.

If we aren’t seriously willing to invade them why would they invade us? If anything like that happened the nukes would choke the skies.

And furthermore why use a military when you can just come over, get tax breaks, dump some anchor babies, and call in your bank debts?

Everyone thinks that the Space Force will be guys in power armor with ray guns doing hardcore ship to ship battle in some cyberpunk dystopian near future.

No! It’ll be a rebranded Air Force job with guys monitoring satellites and weather radar.

There will be no epic last stand, there will be no unifying national cause. You will just have to wait to hear your prompt in English and that’s it.

The biggest enemy is Americans mistaking debt and tax and spend with Capitalism.

Where’s our Wolverines for that one?

WillBrink
09-03-19, 14:34

SOF sleeper cells in 7-11s? I like it.

Outlander Systems
09-03-19, 14:34
This.

It’ll be a rebranded Air Force job with guys monitoring satellites and weather radar.

lowprone
09-03-19, 15:27
I have to agree w/firefly on that one, I should of written our #1 external enemy !

Which one will kill us first ?

I will revise my thread title now to reflect that fact.

titsonritz
09-03-19, 21:42

Crazy, creepy Uncle Joe confirms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEG1wuoa2hs

SteyrAUG
09-03-19, 23:47
Part of the premise of my last SciFi story, we lose the high ground dominance in space making us blind when China, Russia, and India attack during WWIII. The Chinese land on the west coat, the Russians attempt to come up via Mexico, and the Indians north through Canada.

China, even with Trump tariffs, is still winning the eco war. They are never gonna start anything until the day comes when NOTHING in Wal Mart is made in China.

Russia? I don't see it. They finally got their Reagan, they finally are enjoying their 80s, they don't want to have another Afghanistan or trade nukes with anyone. There is nothing in the US they need.

India? WTF would India do anything? If the customer support lines stopped coming in their economy would crash. The closest India will ever come to invading the US is occupying 40% of our nations universities and 80% of our convenience stores. Also India is our "nuke buddy" in case Pakistan decides to start some crap.

Buncheong
09-05-19, 00:53
China is not my enemy.

The K Street psychopaths and the feckless whores holding [s]elected office who offshored the US economy, as well as their pimps in the banking cabal, are ...

Outlander Systems
09-05-19, 07:34
100 ****ing percent this. China never did me dirty.

China is not my enemy.

The K Street psychopaths and the feckless whores holding [s]elected office who offshored the US economy, as well as their pimps in the banking cabal, are ...

OH58D
09-05-19, 07:52
SOF sleeper cells in 7-11s? I like it.
I have always thought that if we have Chinese Sleeper Cells in the US, they're the ones operating the massage chairs in the malls all over. You talk to any of them, and they speak very little English as though they're a recent arrival. This is totally unlike the Chinese restaurant operators who have multi-generational families here.

Think about it - a way to set up shop in the US with very little outlay of cash, and they can generate income to support themselves with low overhead. And they keep themselves fit by the physical activity doing the massage. Maybe I should write a book about a future war with the Peoples Republic of China, and include the massage chair special operators doing sabotage and creating localized chaos?

WillBrink
09-05-19, 10:05
China, even with Trump tariffs, is still winning the eco war. They are never gonna start anything until the day comes when NOTHING in Wal Mart is made in China.

Russia? I don't see it. They finally got their Reagan, they finally are enjoying their 80s, they don't want to have another Afghanistan or trade nukes with anyone. There is nothing in the US they need.

India? WTF would India do anything? If the customer support lines stopped coming in their economy would crash. The closest India will ever come to invading the US is occupying 40% of our nations universities and 80% of our convenience stores. Also India is our "nuke buddy" in case Pakistan decides to start some crap.

Takes place in the future when political dynamics, etc have changed considerably, where our clout much diminished as we allowed them to rival us in various respects. Give it say 50 - 70 years or so, and the world stage may be very different if we lose our status as lone super power, etc. That whole aspect of the story is just a back drop to the story focus.

WillBrink
09-05-19, 10:09
I have always thought that if we have Chinese Sleeper Cells in the US, they're the ones operating the massage chairs in the malls all over. You talk to any of them, and they speak very little English as though they're a recent arrival. This is totally unlike the Chinese restaurant operators who have multi-generational families here.

Think about it - a way to set up shop in the US with very little outlay of cash, and they can generate income to support themselves with low overhead. And they keep themselves fit by the physical activity doing the massage. Maybe I should write a book about a future war with the Peoples Republic of China, and include the massage chair special operators doing sabotage and creating localized chaos?

The massage places are obviously where the Chinese intel units go. Just ask poor Bob Kraft!

Firefly
09-05-19, 10:29
The Red Chinese and the Russians wanna sell me guns, ammo, radios, cellphones, and Nintendo Switches.

The US Government doesnt want me to have any of the above.

And they are the bad guys?

jpmuscle
09-05-19, 14:50
I will say the comms (soon to be illegal thanks to our Fed) I’ve bought from China came with a fck ton better tracking and communications with the seller than anything I’ve experienced with USPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpmuscle
09-05-19, 14:51
The Red Chinese and the Russians wanna sell me guns, ammo, radios, cellphones, and Nintendo Switches.

The US Government doesnt want me to have any of the above.

And they are the bad guys?

FAFO

SteyrAUG
09-05-19, 18:02
China is not my enemy.

Need a like button.

TomMcC
09-05-19, 20:06
100 ****ing percent this. China never did me dirty.

Not trying to offend, but they killed a lot of our boys in Korea. They're severely persecuting my Christian brethren. So I dont much like Communist China. There are plenty of enemies to go around.

Firefly
09-05-19, 20:16
Not trying to offend, but they killed a lot of our boys in Korea. They're severely persecuting my Christian brethren. So I dont much like Communist China. There are plenty of enemies to go around.

And we nuked Japan. And they got over it.
So I dont lime that argument. That's up there with blacks whining about reparations.

Per Christian persecution, last I checked they can leave any time. Its an Asian and Communist country. It will never be the Bible Belt. That's just facts. Besides I just want their gadgets. I'm not looking to move in.

jpmuscle
09-05-19, 20:23
Lol at wars over religion

TomMcC
09-05-19, 20:23
And we nuked Japan. And they got over it.
So I dont lime that argument. That's up there with blacks whining about reparations.

Per Christian persecution, last I checked they can leave any time. Its an Asian and Communist country. It will never be the Bible Belt. That's just facts. Besides I just want their gadgets. I'm not looking to move in.

And why should I get over a bunch of commie scum killing my fellow Americans...time healing things is a crock. The Japanese had it coming as far as I'm concerned, so it's nice they got over our sin.

There's more people in China claiming Christianty than in America...a lot more. And whether you care about them or not is ...whatever...I do care about them.

TomMcC
09-05-19, 20:50
Lol at wars over religion

Since you have a low opinion of religion, let me ask you...should the Chinese Christian's be thrown in jail for their faith by the evidently "not my enemy Communists"? Maybe it's a good trade off, Christian's go to jail so some Americans can get their gadgets.

jpmuscle
09-05-19, 21:07
Lol

It isn’t so much a low opinion of religion as it is finding humor in folks who argue endlessly over who the true sky daddy landlord is.

As to China and Christians what do you want to do about it? Launch a crusade? End trade relations with countries and by extension cultures who don’t see eye to eye with western values? The world is filled with tribal trash holes nobody cares about where the same stuff happens but they’re of no interest or consequence to us geopolitically.

Personally, I love me some freedom of religion as proponent of our inalienable civil rights, but the world policing shtick gets old.

China is going to China regardless of what we do, short of making America an enterprising and business friendly entity again.

TomMcC
09-05-19, 21:19
Lol

It isn’t so much a low opinion of religion as it is finding humor in folks who argue endlessly over who the true sky daddy landlord is.

As to China and Christians what do you want to do about it? Launch a crusade? End trade relations with countries and by extension cultures who don’t see eye to eye with western values? The world is filled with tribal trash holes nobody cares about where the same stuff happens but they’re of no interest or consequence to us geopolitically.

Personally, I love me some freedom of religion as proponent of our inalienable civil rights, but the world policing shtick gets old.

China is going to China regardless of what we do, short of making America an enterprising and business friendly entity again.

And I find it humorous that some people actually think "rights" come from star dust or the void or other men or something...we just dont know what.

Who said anything about liberating people you think are tribal knuckleheads in this thread. We are talking about whether the Chicoms are some sort of enemies. They sure are mine.

Firefly
09-05-19, 22:23
I just want to take a moment to go on record as saying I'd sell my soul to the Red Chinese for a PRC-117g.

MountainRaven
09-05-19, 22:49
I dont go to Israel to sell Pork so whydafuq do people go to China to be Christian?

I don't think Chinese Christians chose to be born in China.

I may be wrong. But I certainly don't recall choosing to be born in the US. And given the choice, I don't know why anyone would want to be born in China. Or Africa. Or a dozen other places.

Firefly
09-05-19, 23:04

I may be wrong. But I certainly don't recall choosing to be born in the US. And given the choice, I don't know why anyone would want to be born in China. Or Africa. Or a dozen other places.

I dont know. Maybe people in hellhole countries need to stop having sex.

I made a lot of good moves as a sporophyte. Born in the country I want, got the religion I want, lived through the 80s and 90s. Sheeyit. I made all the right moves.

I feel no pity for those too inept to do as I have done and hold them all in contempt.

Send me gadgets but stay in your shitholes.

Also I wish to highlight THIS

http://media.oregonlive.com/happy_valley_news/photo/letterjpg-6baa2c6e59ed95a7.jpg

if she was that overworked then she wouldnt be having time to learn english and write pity notes to people in America. So I take all the BS I hear about Red China with a grain of salt.

Anyways....again....gimme Huaweis and Radios

TomMcC
09-05-19, 23:10
Actually yeah. Most of the New Testament aside from the Gospels was written in prison.

Also Tom....here is where you need to self reflect. I take a line from Will Munny..

We ALL got it comin' and deserves got nothin' to do with it.

Unless a chinaman speared you with a bayonet at Inchon or Charlie ambushed you in the Au Shau then you are speaking too much for people you simply are not qualified to speak for.

I COULD say it was Christians who brought over their diseases, paranoid ideas of witchcraft, and rape and caused a near extinction level event on my people but....That was 400-500 years ago and again...a lame move.

I dont go to Israel to sell Pork so whydafuq do people go to China to be Christian?

Actually your wrong about where the NT was written. Most of it wasnt written from jails.

We all have it coming from God...but I wasnt talking about God and His judgement was i?

I can relate to a lot of things that happen to Americans, it's not forbidden for me as an American to empathize and relate to those who died in previous wars at the hands of communists, nazis or whomever...I spoke only for myself and what I think of the Chicoms. And who made you the arbitrator of who can speak for whom...sounds like you're doing the very thing you're accusing me of.

You seem to be capable of saying pretty much anything about anything and everything. Just try not to confuse the church of Rome with other denominations.

The last statement isn't worth answering...I think it just dumb.

TomMcC
09-05-19, 23:19
No pity and contempt...I guess that says it all.

MountainRaven
09-05-19, 23:34
Send me gadgets but stay in your shitholes.

Per Christian persecution, last I checked they can leave any time.

Pick one.

Firefly
09-06-19, 05:34
Pick one.

Stay. America is full.

Tx_Aggie
09-06-19, 07:01

I don't think they often have the option of just picking up and leaving, either.

Many of the Chinese students I've met who are attending college here in the US do not want to go back. And these are generally kids with wealthy, politically connected parents who've had a very easy life by Chinese standards.

Firefly
09-06-19, 07:08
I don't think they often have the option of just picking up and leaving, either.

Many of the Chinese students I've met who are attending college here in the US do not want to go back. And these are generally kids with wealthy, politically connected parents who've had a very easy life by Chinese standards.

And I would feel sorry for them if America wasn't full....but America is full so they have to go back.

They may want a "better life" but my rejoinder to that is "People in Hell want ice water"

mack7.62
09-06-19, 07:54
And I would feel sorry for them if America wasn't full....but America is full so they have to go back.

They may want a "better life" but my rejoinder to that is "People in Hell want ice water"

That's right we don't have room for college educated Asians, must make room for illiterate third world assholes.

mack7.62
09-06-19, 08:03
China is not my enemy.

How about old school Commies bent on world domination? Are they your enemy? As shown by Tiananmen Square and Hong Kong a lot of the Chinese people want more freedom and democracy but they are dealing with a brutal leadership that will not allow it.

That leadership is also planning on a moon base by 2020 (unmanned at first), just like the disputed islands once they have that base manned how much do you want to bet they will install anti-space craft missiles and claim the moon.

By the way, the Chinese are also making moves on the deep ocean, like the moon the US went there first, brag about it and then abandon it and sell the Chinese the technology to exploit it. We are too stupid for words.

Firefly
09-06-19, 08:11
That's right we don't have room for college educated Asians, must make room for illiterate third world assholes.

No. America is legit full. Trust me, I would gladly trade all the mexicans and Somalis for quiet, educated Asians who keep to themselves and have low propensity for crime.

Firefly
09-06-19, 08:12
How about old school Commies bent on world domination? Are they your enemy? As shown by Tiananmen Square and Hong Kong a lot of the Chinese people want more freedom and democracy but they are dealing with a brutal leadership that will not allow it.

That leadership is also planning on a moon base by 2020 (unmanned at first), just like the disputed islands once they have that base manned how much do you want to bet they will install anti-space craft missiles and claim the moon.

Lol China isn't going to make a moon base. They cant even get a blue water navy up and going

mack7.62
09-06-19, 08:28
Well they got a rover wandering around on the dark side, they are on their second space station with a better third one that will be coming on line about the time the ISS will have to be abandoned. Without the Shuttle it will be a lot harder for the US/Russia to replace the ISS. The Chinese might not be so good at innovation but they are damn good at sealing, copying and improving on what other's invent. Having said that last I hear they were still having problems with the latest generation jet fighter engines and were having to buy them from Russia, but how long will that last? Again the biggest advantage the Chinese have over us for space or deep ocean exploration is expendable bodies, if they lose a bunch of people so what, got plenty more. If we had lost Apollo 11 that would have stopped the moon program in it's tracks.

Firefly
09-06-19, 08:41
Well....thats one thing I give the Chinese props for. They have such a low value of human life and such abundant overpopulation that they could have 10 Challengers happen in a row and wouldn't give up.

I mean.....If the Red Chinese getting to space is a pathway to getting off this shithole planet then I am all for it

Tx_Aggie
09-06-19, 08:46

:rolleyes:

You do you, bud.

chuckman
09-06-19, 09:14
My exposure to anything really Chinese other than occasional take-out are some close friends of ours to immigrated here 20ish years ago, and being around Chinese at the place in which I work. At one time my employer had a higher proportion of Chinese employees and students than any other like institution, and according to a local SA with the FBI, one in three employees and post-bachelors students had ties to the Chinese government or Chinese mil or intelligence.

mack7.62
09-06-19, 09:16
I mean.....If the Red Chinese getting to space is a pathway to getting off this shithole planet then I am all for it

Hey they might even let us go to space if we are willing to donate a kidney, of course that's dependent on them running out of Muslim kidneys before then.

SteyrAUG
09-06-19, 22:22
No. America is legit full. Trust me, I would gladly trade all the mexicans and Somalis for quiet, educated Asians who keep to themselves and have low propensity for crime.

I'm thinking "immigrant exchange program."

Came here illegal? Deport to China. Also all those American kids calling for communism? Free trip to China. Gang bangers who think the US is a racist shit hole? Free trip to China.

Tx_Aggie
09-06-19, 23:02

Came here illegal? Deport to China. Also all those American kids calling for communism? Free trip to China. Gang bangers who think the US is a racist shit hole? Free trip to China.

I could get behind that!

Firefly
09-06-19, 23:05

This may be the afterglow as I sit here sipping 7&7 and smoking a well earned cigarette but.....there is a dark, morbid part of me that wants to see thuggies with sagging britches trying to explain to the Draconis Combine why Black Lives Matter.

Aaaaaah hahaaaaaa aaaahhhh.....that would be a short frickin' debate. But alternatively if they can keep from stealing and can play basketball and act like a cartoon like Jar Jar Binks then they could have a good life too. Because them Maoist C suckers eat dat mess up

SteyrAUG
09-07-19, 00:41
This may be the afterglow as I sit here sipping 7&7 and smoking a well earned cigarette but.....there is a dark, morbid part of me that wants to see thuggies with sagging britches trying to explain to the Draconis Combine why Black Lives Matter.

Aaaaaah hahaaaaaa aaaahhhh.....that would be a short frickin' debate. But alternatively if they can keep from stealing and can play basketball and act like a cartoon like Jar Jar Binks then they could have a good life too. Because them Maoist C suckers eat dat mess up

If I could rule the universe for a day, everyone that died at Tienanmen Square would magically change places with everyone in a free country advocating communism.

Also upper middle class kids in gated communities (regardless of race) who wanna bang, slang and tag up the walls would be exchanged for inner city kids (regardless or race) who realize poverty sucks and just want to get an education and leave the crab bucket behind.

mack7.62
09-07-19, 07:32
Yeah to get China to agree to that swap deal you are going to have to come up with a ratio, 10-1, 100-1 or more. Pretty much peg the value of your average gang banger to the current price of fertilizer. I'm all in.