PDA

View Full Version : John Wick 3 (Review)

WillBrink
09-15-19, 21:44
John Wick 3 is one long first person shooter video game in movie form. It's visually impressive and the highly choreographed fight scenes are fun to watch - if not utterly implausible - and classic John Wick. Wick says maybe 10 words in the entire movie. I enjoyed it more than John Wick 2 myself, but I didn't find either great movies either. Fans of John Wick and the genre will enjoy this movie, but the first movie remains the only one actually worth seeing. B-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7XM597XO94

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-15-19, 22:00
Watched it again. It’s an ok gun flick, but really has kind of jumped the shark. Wife HATED it.

Jsp10477
09-17-19, 22:12
Meh.....

And tired of seeing Taran Butler think he was the star. Holding on to his 15 min for three episodes

SkiDevil
09-18-19, 12:12
I just saw it last weekend on cable (pay-per view). I thought that it was entertaining, however I have to agree with others that stated the first movie was the best.

There is no doubt at the end of the movie that there will be a Wick4.

It was worth watching on cable for $5.99.

My 2 cents.

WillBrink
09-18-19, 12:31
I just saw it last weekend on cable (pay-per view). I thought that it was entertaining, however I have to agree with others that stated the first movie was the best.

There is no doubt at the end of the movie that there will be a Wick4.

It was worth watching on cable for $5.99.

My 2 cents.

Already announced and in the works.

yoni
09-19-19, 04:23
On a flight from the EU to Africa, I watched all 3 of the movies and enjoyed the 3rd one the most. I can see where they are going with the 4th movies, as can everyone the hints were so blatant. The 4th movies with great writers could have plot development that could be fantastic.

WillBrink
09-19-19, 07:26
On a flight from the EU to Africa, I watched all 3 of the movies and enjoyed the 3rd one the most. I can see where they are going with the 4th movies, as can everyone the hints were so blatant. The 4th movies with great writers could have plot development that could be fantastic.

But they killed his dog!

yoni
09-19-19, 16:16
But they killed his dog!

Look for new dog to get killed at the start of 4.

WillBrink
09-19-19, 17:58
Look for new dog to get killed at the start of 4.

In this last one, we thought they'd killer her dog, but apparently he was only faking it. I thought that was pretty lame part of the movie.

sundance435
09-20-19, 09:08
I liked it better than the second one as far as gunfights, but that's all I can say about it.