PDA

View Full Version : New CZ P-10F

Slater
09-22-19, 10:19
Just picked this up from my FFL. This version came with three 19-round mags and "Third Generation" Tritium night sights. This is the non-optics-ready variant made in the Czech Republic. I believe the optics ready version is made here in the US.

Might be a while before I get to shoot it. What kind of accuracy has everyone been getting from these?

https://i.imgur.com/0vsDXaNl.jpg

monty_d_33
09-22-19, 11:21
I’ve had good accuracy and it’s a flat shooter. I had some trouble with slide stop spring but CZ fixed it. No issues since. She’s a little heavy, 19 rounds will do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walker_Texasranger
10-01-19, 09:40
I tried to buy one of these a couple months ago. The only example the dealer had though the slide to frame fit was extremely loose. Super sloppy.

So I picked up a p10c and that was super tight with a much better trigger.

I’d still like to get a p10f but looks like there’s a lot of variance among examples. I’ve the same thing with glock so not digging on CZ.

RWH24
10-01-19, 14:15
As long as the grip looks in the photo, Can you get BOTH Hands on it??

Slater
10-01-19, 19:25
I tried to buy one of these a couple months ago. The only example the dealer had though the slide to frame fit was extremely loose. Super sloppy.

So I picked up a p10c and that was super tight with a much better trigger.

I’d still like to get a p10f but looks like there’s a lot of variance among examples. I’ve the same thing with glock so not digging on CZ.

I've handled a few P-10F's and a couple P-09's. They all had a pretty tight frame-to-slide fit.

Run N Shoot
10-11-19, 07:44
I was trying to decide between the F and the C but ended up going with the C. I do have plans to pick up an Optics ready F at some point. Any range reports or thoughts after you have some time with it would be much appreciated.

kwelz
10-12-19, 01:05
I was trying to decide between the F and the C but ended up going with the C. I do have plans to pick up an Optics ready F at some point. Any range reports or thoughts after you have some time with it would be much appreciated.

Mine is a hell of a shooter.

My biggest complaint is that they don't come with RMR plates.

Sadly the Gen1 RMR I had mounted on it shit the bed so I am waiting on Trijicon to get it back to me.

snapcap
10-26-19, 02:16
Picked up a P 10 F OR last week. Only had time for short trip to the range. Will be going tomorrow to try her out.
I am still up on the fence about which rds to install. Holosun or RMR?
My first impression is that I really like how it handles (grip size, angle & trigger reset).

9_is_fine
10-26-19, 03:45
As long as the grip looks in the photo, Can you get BOTH Hands on it??

I was wondering the same thing myself.