View Full Version : Impeachment

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Esq.
09-24-19, 17:00
They've gone full retard....

Coal Dragger
09-24-19, 17:11
LOL.

This will be fun to watch an acquittal in the Senate so that Lord Cheeto can use it against the totalitarian leftists.

kerplode
09-24-19, 17:17
queue the circus music...

flenna
09-24-19, 17:25
So they are going forward on impeachment based on an anonymous third party whistleblower whose report has not been submitted yet and before the call transcripts are even released. You think that as many times as the ComDems have made themselves look like blithering idiots chasing ghosts they would at least wait on the call transcripts. On the other hand they have long lost any sense of reason and civility.

signal4l
09-24-19, 17:34
The libtards selective moral outrage is highly predictable.

None of them are in the least bit upset that then vice President Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the prosecutor that was looking into his son's shady activities. Yet Trump's alleged efforts to encourage an investigation of Biden son is somehow an act of treason.

SomeOtherGuy
09-24-19, 17:37
It's popcorn time.

I want them to impeach - it's so f'ing stupid and it will turn away from the Dems a lot of people who don't much like Trump and would rather vote for someone else, but are quite capable of recognizing full retard when it starts screaming at them.

Looks like Pocahontas will the the "D" candidate and won't be much of a match for Trump. Voter fraud is the biggest risk - and it's a huge one. But if the election is fair, I don't see any of the "D" candidates winning.

titsonritz
09-24-19, 17:49
God damn ****ing assholes, do your damn jobs and quite dicking the dog, again.

Dienekes
09-24-19, 17:50
This seems appropriate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos

markm
09-24-19, 17:58
Voter fraud is the biggest risk - and it's a huge one.

Indeed. They gave two lefty candidates in AZ the win with this crap. Kirsten Sinema was one. She and another Dem trailed the entire evening until these provisional votes got tossed in and magically they pulled ahead.

It was infuriating.

ABNAK
09-24-19, 18:14
And yet, despite the folly of the last 3 years of libtard shenanigans, nearly half of this f****d-up country will still vote for them.

It is mind-boggling.....

WillBrink
09-24-19, 18:26
The smell of desperation coming from the DNC is palpable through my computer at this point.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-24-19, 18:42
It is either the start of the end of Trump, or the biggest trolling of all time ending with Biden dropped out and Fauxhaunts taking in the granny panties.

I have no clue which.

I’m done with Judge Napolitano. He and Scarmuchi can go frig each other.

pinzgauer
09-24-19, 18:44
I'm watching the breathless self impeachment claims ("he just impeached himself!!!!") with humor.

I know people will start finger pointing "4D chess 4D chess", but I have to think Trump maybe doing this on purpose:

1) by pursuing this they can't dodge the Biden live video of using his position of power for personal/family reasons (which is exactly what they've been trying to accuse Trump off)

2) #1 will damage Biden if not take him out completely. Who is probably Trump's most serious threat in the election due to a more moderate position.

3) with the shrieking for impeachment Nancy will have to concede or get voted out. Win-win, as if they vote her out extremist will take over. If she conceeds, she has to support impeachment which will never pass senate, and will rally Trump's base.

4) the IG has no authority over Trump. The person who shared the info to the whistleblower probably broke the law. Even some dems agree there is not a path legal path for this to procede.

5) historically the public generally does not favor impeachment, even those who believe the president did what he was accused of. it's a huge distraction, and a waste of money and effort when the Senate will never have the votes. Trump is up in the polls the more they talk about it.

6) the shrieking just emboldens the wackadoodles to further push their claims. which benefits Trump as it underscores how far left the Dems in the primary have shifted.

7) the decision to withhold aid to Ukraine apparently was made prior to the phone call and based on other factors. Trump is indicating he will release the transcript which could make them all look very silly

So either he just is very lucky, or he's expert at saying "hey watch this, hold my quarter pounder" and then throws a bright shiny thing that he knows the press and dems will go chase.

There are a zillion things we can say about Trump, many of them true. But I do not believe he is stupid.

"No matter what you do please don't throw me into that briar patch!"

The one way this could hurt him is if impeachment procedes and the market falls significantly and stays down.

jpmuscle
09-24-19, 18:44
Ahahahhahhahhahhaha

These Dems
These losers
These halfwit deranged loons.

I want Mordor to burn to the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-24-19, 19:23
This is all about the Comey-Strock-FusionGPS-FISA info about to drop.....anything to distract and overshadow that.

chuckman
09-24-19, 19:52
It's popcorn time.

I want them to impeach - it's so f'ing stupid and it will turn away from the Dems a lot of people who don't much like Trump and would rather vote for someone else, but are quite capable of recognizing full retard when it starts screaming at them.

Looks like Pocahontas will the the "D" candidate and won't be much of a match for Trump. Voter fraud is the biggest risk - and it's a huge one. But if the election is fair, I don't see any of the "D" candidates winning.

I've said this for months and months. Do it, just do it. Let's put all the cards on the table and let it play out. The Democrats will end up with egg on their face and the Republicans will be emboldened.

jpmuscle
09-24-19, 20:18
I've said this for months and months. Do it, just do it. Let's put all the cards on the table and let it play out. The Democrats will end up with egg on their face and the Republicans will be emboldened.

And the GOPucks will still manage to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat so it wouldn’t matter.

Firefly
09-24-19, 20:42
Let’s say Trump gets impeached.

So what? Clinton got impeached. Whoopdee shit.
Not a damn thing changed.

Trump is in his 70s, already richer than a fat boys turd, and isn’t a liar for hire(er lawyer).

This is the only 4D chess I will spot him at this point. He got elected as an old man, has no desire for any other elected office, and even if somehow as if by elven magic he is totally removed from office; he will return to his deluxe apartment in the sky, bang his supermodel wife, poop on his 24 karat commode, and cry himself to sleep in his silk pillow and millions of dollars.

Wow Democrats, you sure showed him.

But most likely this will simply get middle America totally further “radicalized” as they are sick of having loudmouths threaten to take their guns, shove illiterate immigrants up their ass, cram queers down their throats, blackball them for having non PC opinions and tax them to death to pay for no load lazy ass hoodrats.

Wow Democrats, sure are laying down the law.

The only thing Democrats can do now is go radically MODERATE. Lay off guns, lay off white guilt, and offer something REAL.

Most Americans just want to work, have communities they feel comfortable in, raise some kids, keep what they earn, speak their minds, and enjoy their freedoms.

This. Is. Not. Hard.

NWPilgrim
09-24-19, 21:07
Dems cave to AOC and other commie radicals. They will be encouraged and make more and more radical demands. The party will implode before Nov 2020.

AOC cares NOTHING about Trump being impeached. She cares about ripping the reins of the Dem party from Pelosi’s cooled, dying hands. Pelosi once again concedes she is not the spiritual Speaker of the House. She is the Fading Echo of the House. The tribe of radical savages will gut the Dem party of any respectability and electability from middle America. Trump landslides in 2020.

Diamondback
09-24-19, 21:07
Indeed. They gave two lefty candidates in AZ the win with this crap. Kirsten Sinema was one. She and another Dem trailed the entire evening until these provisional votes got tossed in and magically they pulled ahead.

It was infuriating.

An art they refined to a science here in WA with Rossi v Gregoire since the Feds wouldn't step in and give Queen Christine and the rest of the King Kounty Kommie Komitet the tear-the-jaw-off bitchslapping they so desperately need and deserve.

pinzgauer
09-24-19, 21:08
and even if somehow as if by elven magic he is totally removed from office; he will return to his deluxe apartment in the sky, bang his supermodel wife, poop on his 24 karat commode, and cry himself to sleep in his silk pillow and millions of dollars.

And Pence would still be left as President...

Wonder if he could then run as incumbant? Talk about heads exploding!

C-grunt
09-24-19, 21:09
My guess is they know RGB is gone soon and need something to keep Trump from another Supreme Court pick long enough in hope that a Dem President will make the choice.

Diamondback
09-24-19, 21:11
And Pence would still be left as President...

Wonder if he could then run as incumbant? Talk about heads exploding!

Then their next play is impeach Pence, "Because TRUMP! OrangeManBad and so are all to ever cross his orbit! RESIST!" *snort*

Alex V
09-24-19, 21:18
There may be another motive. They know that none of the candidates they have can beat Trump. This whole charade may cause uncertainty in the market. If the economy goes south, it’s the only way to stop Trump.

Pelosi knows this won’t go anywhere, she knows it will blow back on them. She knows she is safe since no one in her district will vote against her. She knows that vulnerable Dems won’t vote to Impeach. I’m not sure why she caved to the far Left after months of refusing to.

OH58D
09-24-19, 21:24
My e-mail has been blowing up tonight - friends, family, former military, current military, and they all are saying the same thing. If Trump is forced from office, there will be an explosion of anti-government violence this country has not seen - a new kind of civil war, but springing up in many thousands of places all over....

jmp45
09-24-19, 21:54
My e-mail has been blowing up tonight - friends, family, former military, current military, and they all are saying the same thing. If Trump is forced from office, there will be an explosion of anti-government violence this country has not seen - a new kind of civil war, but springing up in many thousands of places all over....

I really think the left really wants a conflict. They are insane.

Diamondback
09-24-19, 22:09
I really think the left really wants a conflict. They are insane.

"The revolution will be on television, my man." They think if they can goad us into a fight and can frame the optics to make us look bad, they can try, convict and execute us in the Court of Public Opinion.

I doubt they're right, but I firmly believe they're gonna try--it's exactly the kind of thing Leftist Elites taught me to do when they thought they were successfully grooming me to join them.

Grand58742
09-24-19, 23:08
Pelosi can't control the idiots in her party long enough to see 14 seconds into the future much less 14 months from now when election time comes around. I laugh at the "just an inquiry" nonsense. As the old saying goes, you aren't going to put on a condom unless you're about to ****. Let's what if this situation...

Let's say they do go ahead and push forward impeachment. Regardless of the conversation with the Ukrainian PM, regardless of the whistle blowers accusations, regardless of anything Trump has or hasn't done to this point is moot. It's been their bedrock principle to impeach him since November 9th, 2016. They don't give a rat's backside over "evidence" even when each and every piece of their "evidence" has turned up wrong each and every time. But they push forward anyway with this latest "scandal." It goes to the Senate.

Not going to be worth the political capital they are going to try to expend to get that pushed through. Now, let's just say by some miracle they do get the vote in the Senate and impeach him.

Now they're stuck with Pence. Furthermore, they're stuck with a really irate conservative public that's going to turn out to the polls in 2020 in droves because the Democrats and liberal biased media aren't smart enough to stop with Trump. They'll go after Pence as well. And when the public sees that, they will turn their anger to the voting booth.

They lose the House (again), the Senate becomes super majority GOP controlled and the White House stays conservative because people are rightly tired of this bullsh!t going on with the media and the DNC.

So, let the DNC go right ahead and put on this dog and pony show. It's going to backfire on them in a huge way and in the end they will feel like they've been ****ed hard enough that even an blue whale would have felt it.

SomeOtherGuy
09-24-19, 23:27
Now they're stuck with Pence. Furthermore, they're stuck with a really irate conservative public that's going to turn out to the polls in 2020 in droves because the Democrats and liberal biased media aren't smart enough to stop with Trump. They'll go after Pence as well. And when the public sees that, they will turn their anger to the voting booth.

They lose the House (again), the Senate becomes super majority GOP controlled and the White House stays conservative because people are rightly tired of this bullsh!t going on with the media and the DNC.

That's the sunny outlook. I think vote-counting fraud has been a large and increasing issue for the several elections now. Hey look, here's a fresh new indictment:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/michigan-city-clerk-charged-with-altering-ballots-in-2018-midterms/

Hawkins, a 38-year-old registered Democrat, stands accused of altering 193 absentee ballots. She was arraigned Monday in Southfield on charges including falsifying returns or records, forgery of a public record, misconduct in office, and multiple counts of using a computer to commit a crime. She was released on $15,000 bond.

The alleged misconduct was discovered after the Oakland County Clerk’s Office noticed that 193 voter files had been changed to reflect that the voters failed to include a valid signature or return date, when all of the implicated voters had in fact included both items. The county clerk’s office later discovered the original voter files in the trash at the election-division office. The Michigan State Police then launched an investigation that resulted in Hawkins’s arrest.

In a statement announcing the charges, Michigan attorney general Dana Nessel and secretary of state Jocelyn Benson, both of whom are Democrats, stressed that Hawkins’s behavior was anomalous and did not affect any election outcomes.

There are many ways fraud can be perpetrated, from registering illegals and other non-eligible persons to vote, to the traditional cemetery voting, to altering ballots, to voting machines rigged to produce a result, etc. etc.

I strongly suspect that the entire midwest, except Illinois (Cook County and, due to its population, the state's overall results) and the Twin Cities (Mpls and St. Paul only, not the rest of MN), is solidly red. But a lot of the midwest was "won" by Dems in 2018. I don't believe it. Fraud cases like the one above reinforce my belief.

Grand58742
09-24-19, 23:37
That's the sunny outlook. I think vote-counting fraud has been a large and increasing issue for the several elections now.

I'm not going to argue that point. But I do think there is a breaking point in just how much BS the American public is going to take in this idiocy. A lot of conservatives sat out in 2016 because they didn't like Trump (I'm one of them). However, I'd dare say a lot of them will come out angry if this charade continues. Swinging an election won't be so easy when the votes are not going your way at all.

WillBrink
09-25-19, 08:24
I'm not going to argue that point. But I do think there is a breaking point in just how much BS the American public is going to take in this idiocy. A lot of conservatives sat out in 2016 because they didn't like Trump (I'm one of them). However, I'd dare say a lot of them will come out angry if this charade continues. Swinging an election won't be so easy when the votes are not going your way at all.

Just as the left sells more guns that anyone, so is the left developing more, often reluctant, Trump supporters who will vote Trump due to that alone. I didn't vote for him last time, but I probably will this time.

PrivateCitizen
09-25-19, 10:02
So, based on the actual transcript, the Dem contigent is going to have to have some really hardcore evidence … because the way it is red the Ukraine president is the one asking for help at the end.

It is certainly not a smoking gun.

Outlander Systems
09-25-19, 10:07
It's a smoking gun, alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

So, based on the actual transcript, the Dem contigent is going to have to have some really hardcore evidence … because the way it is red the Ukraine president is the one asking for help at the end.

It is certainly not a smoking gun.

pinzgauer
09-25-19, 10:09

It is certainly not a smoking gun.Really makes me think it was bait.

Trump knew exactly what was said. He told the media walking to his helicopter that they better really look into it before they make a lot of noise, because they're going to look silly.

Don't you throw me in that briarpatch Brer Fox!

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-25-19, 10:23
My guess is they know RGB is gone soon and need something to keep Trump from another Supreme Court pick long enough in hope that a Dem President will make the choice.

“He can’t appoint anyone to SCOTUS if he actively being impeached, and he can’t appoint anyone until the next election.” Is what they’ll say.

Averageman
09-25-19, 10:25

Many good points.
I would guess at this point they don't have a viable candidate. Biden is now tainted and there is a lot of evidence that Hunter Biden and Joe colluded to fleece a lot of money by using the power of the VP. Warren has no credibility, you don't get to lie about your ethnicity for 40 years and get to be POTUS. She used this lie to take every advantage to get in to schools and obtain teaching jobs under equal opportunity. Bernie Sanders? So suddenly we're going to elect Karl Marx?

BTW the top three are all of retirement age and with their shady pasts, in a debate with Trump, any one of them is liable to have a stroke, blow out an eyeball or break out in tears.
The only chance they have is to cheat and even at that point it's going to take a massive level of fraud that has never been seen by man before.
Yes I will vote and yes I will vote for Trump-Pense.

NWPilgrim
09-25-19, 10:43
This is shaping up to be the funniest circus I’ve seen years! Please try to impeach! The Dems have no serious candidate and have let the JV squad take the helm of the party. Hilarity will ensue!!

I did not vote for a Trump but he has done more than any of the other Repub candidates would have and he is solid in Supreme Court appointees. Rock on orange man!! I agree a very many non-voters from last election will come out for Trump this time based in his record and the Dems radical socialism nonsense.

Jellybean
09-25-19, 10:46
Pelosi can't control the idiots in her party long enough to see 14 seconds into the future much less 14 months from now when election time comes around. I laugh at the "just an inquiry" nonsense. As the old saying goes, you aren't going to put on a condom unless you're about to ****. Let's what if this situation...

Let's say they do go ahead and push forward impeachment. Regardless of the conversation with the Ukrainian PM, regardless of the whistle blowers accusations, regardless of anything Trump has or hasn't done to this point is moot. It's been their bedrock principle to impeach him since November 9th, 2016. They don't give a rat's backside over "evidence" even when each and every piece of their "evidence" has turned up wrong each and every time. But they push forward anyway with this latest "scandal." It goes to the Senate.

Not going to be worth the political capital they are going to try to expend to get that pushed through. Now, let's just say by some miracle they do get the vote in the Senate and impeach him.

However, the Dems win the House (again), the Senate becomes super majority Dem/socialist controlled while the White House may stay conservative, and while the usual crowd of conservative "boomer" types rejoice because they won the presidency again, more people are going to get even more pissed and disenfranchised when they realize how utterly powerless they are to stop the left's bullsh!t going on with the media and the DNC as the screaming leftists ninnies continue to rampage through government and society, and they continue to lose more and more on a local politics level.

So, let the DNC go right ahead and put on this dog and pony show. It's going to backfire on them in a huge way and in the end they will feel like they've been ****ed hard enough that even an blue whale would have felt it.
Fixed it. :o
Because you bet your ass the right won;t be the only ones fired up and emboldened by a successful impeachment...
The ONLY possible good thing that comes out of that is maybe people finally get motivated enough to organize in some sort of effective way and do something about it all, politically or otherwise.

This is all about the Comey-Strock-FusionGPS-FISA info about to drop.....anything to distract and overshadow that.

Tell me more?

WillBrink
09-25-19, 10:55
Really makes me think it was bait.

Trump knew exactly what was said. He told the media walking to his helicopter that they better really look into it before they make a lot of noise, because they're going to look silly.

Don't you throw me in that briarpatch Brer Fox!

That was my first thought. Again, 4D chess or bumbling along while true enemies of the nation get exposed? I vacillate between those to possibilities. Hell, even the "whistle blower" could be part of the set up for the Dems.

jmp45
09-25-19, 11:01
Dems are already planning their next move. They probably have a stack of lying schemes in the can from the same originators to be opened and propagated to the lying press to push. Truly a sick bunch of people.

jpmuscle
09-25-19, 11:18
Dems are already planning their next move. They probably have a stack of lying schemes in the can from the same originators to be opened and propagated to the lying press to push. Truly a sick bunch of people.

I’m waiting to hear about the next sexual assault victim to come forward [emoji2373].

Alex V
09-25-19, 11:24
I’m waiting to hear about the next sexual assault victim to come forward [emoji2373].

Wait till RBG goes toward the light and he nominated Amy Coney Barrett. There will be line of dudes with stories about rainbow parties and Eiffel Towers.

PrivateCitizen
09-25-19, 11:38
The media 'reinterpretation' is like an alternate timeline …

CNN homepage graphic show with a highlight "I would like you to do us a favor though …" as the line of 'pushed them to'

The whole passage has to do with Crowdstrike and how that got buried … nothing about Biden at all …

The confirmation bias from the left on this is bizarre.

glocktogo
09-25-19, 12:56
Tell me more?

Ask and ye shall receive.

If any of you have been reading my rantings for the past 2 1/2 years, know I hold pretty strong viewpoints on this. I've written about the Ukrainian deal LONG before this all blew up late last week. The entire sordid mess is just too much for me to detail right now. I've done so much research that I can't even untangle all the interconnecting webs. Here's as much as I can remember for now:

2014 FBI investigated Manafort's business dealings in Ukraine. They closed the investigation with no charges.

2014 VP Biden's son, Hunter Biden is kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use. (He subsequently cheats on his wife with his deceased brother's widow, as well as blowing all his family's money on "prostitutes, drugs, alcohol and strippers" and putting them heavily in debt. His wife ultimately divorced him for all this)

April, 2014 Hunter was appointed to the Burisma Holdings (Ukrainian energy company) board of directors. It's a lucrative gig for him ($50K per month) and his American firm, Rosemont Seneca, LLC ($166K per month).

Early 2015 VP Biden is appointed to head an anti-corruption initiative in Ukraine.

2015 VP Biden and numerous other Obama Administration officials begin "working" with Ukrainian counterparts on said initiative.

Jan, 2016 Ukrainian officials are "called to Washington" to "coordinate anti-corruption efforts". That meeting resulted in US officials asking the Ukraine anti-corruption unit (NABU) to re-open the Manafort case and "drop the Burisma Holdings investigation and let the FBI handle it".

Jan-Mar 2016, Ukrainian officials refuse to drop the Burisma Holdings case and are proceeding.

Mar 2016 Joe Biden threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to withhold $1Bn in guaranteed US loans to Ukraine, unless they fire Chief Prosecutor Shokin (the prosecutor leading the Burisma Holdings investigation).

March 2016 Ukraine fires Shokin, the Burisma Holdings case is transferred to NABU and closed.

May 19, 2016 Manafort is tapped to become the campaign manager for Trump.

May 29, 2016 NABU leaks select excerpts from a "black ledger" which was known to the FBI all the way back in 2014, detailing Manafort's dealings in Ukraine. (A Ukrainian court would later determine that said leak was "an illegal attempt to influence the U.S. election. A member of Ukraine’s parliament also released a recording of a NABU official saying the agency released the ledger to help Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.)

Now I'm not even scratching the surface with all the information. Allegedly VP Biden met with someone involved with Burisma Holdings BEFORE Hunter was appointed to the board. The UK was investigating Burisma Holdings and had gone so far as to freeze $23M in their assets. However, after Hunter was appointed, NABU and Ukraine refused to cooperate with the UK and a judge ultimately ruled they had to unfreeze the $23M. Nothing has ever come of any investigation into Burisma Holding or Hunter's involvement. None of the Obama Administration officials have been willing to comment on the matter and I'm not aware of any of them being officially interviewed on the matter.

There are other reports of direct contact by the DNC with Ukrainian officials AFTER the DNC was co-opted by the Hillary Campaign, and that Bruce Ohr's wife Nellie was somehow involved, but those reports haven't been corroborated.

My investigative theory is this: Select members of the Obama Administration colluded with the Clinton Campaign (which had taken over the DNC and was running their finances due to near insolvency) and ran a "Parallel Construction" op on known Trump Associates. Utilizing the full might of the U.S. intelligence system, they were able to identify any and all potential weak points of Trump's associates, which they proceeded to exploit to any extent possible. That's why the 302's are so crucial to the investigation into the investigators. They should give starting points and allow Horowitz and Durham to focus in on the activities of people like Strozk and Ohr. EDIT: This has a lot to do with Adm. Mike Rogers defying his superiors and blowing the whistle on domestic spy ops against US persons. It's also why Clapper wanted Adm. Rogers fired. I truly believe Obama wasn't involved in this BS, because he refused to fire Adm. Rogers and has never spent time on the PR circuit spewing the same talking points Brennan, Clapper, Hillary and others were on this topic. I don't believe he wanted anything to do with their mess.

At the same time, it's also evident that we now know why Biden kept dipping a toe into the campaign waters in 2016, but never committed. Through people like Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Lynch, and so on, Hillary had Kompromat on Biden, in the form of his involvement in getting his cokehead son Hunter a sweet Ukrainian gig, then subsequently getting any investigation into his dealings shut down.

You will not read or hear this information from any mainstream media outlet. Their reporting on these matters is superficial at best. Some outlets are intentionally obfuscating and downplaying much of Biden's involvement. The plot of this story is so convoluted that it takes real determination to even follow half of it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-25-19, 12:56
Just read the whole transcript. Way too much bro-love, and no criminality, or even anything that looks fishy. Can’t wait for the spin.

It will be interesting to see what the whistle blow me has in his complaint.

They want Barr to step aside, I hope he tells them to pound sand.

jpmuscle
09-25-19, 13:07
Just read the whole transcript. Way too much bro-love, and no criminality, or even anything that looks fishy. Can’t wait for the spin.

Nah, the cognitive dissonance is in full swing.

The sky is blue but they’re proclaiming it’s actually green emphatically.

Grand58742
09-25-19, 14:12
As suspected, the DNC is going full potato over the transcript.

chuckman
09-25-19, 14:19
They don't want the transcript. They want the full, original, and unredacted complaint. A report from someone who wasn't there, who has a credibility and bias issue? Let them have it.

In other news, Ukraine's president refutes the democrats' claim and supports Trump's take:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukraine-president-backs-trump-says-no-pressure-on-biden-probe

jpmuscle
09-25-19, 14:28
We truly live in clown world.

glocktogo
09-25-19, 14:29
They don't want the transcript. They want the full, original, and unredacted complaint. A report from someone who wasn't there, who has a credibility and bias issue? Let them have it.

In other news, Ukraine's president refutes the democrats' claim and supports Trump's take:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukraine-president-backs-trump-says-no-pressure-on-biden-probe

And they're getting exactly what they asked for by the end of the day today!

I'm not a fan of the whole 4D Trump Game Theory, but that may hold water in this case! LOL

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-25-19, 14:38

And when it doesn’t match the reality of the call? Guess what they are going to run with. Brilliant to release the actual transcript first and make them all explain the deltas.

pinzgauer
09-25-19, 14:45
Hell, even the "whistle blower" could be part of the set up for the Dems.

There is informed conjecture the whistleblower was a Bernie/Fauxahontis supporter wanting to damage Trump and Biden. And Biden might have been the primary target.

Will be interesting to see... force the whistleblower into daylight. It's already being stated there is evidence that the whistleblower had political motives.

BTW, The person who leaked the info most likely broke the law. May not be protected under whistleblowing statues. (would have been if they shared directly with the IG)

chuckman
09-25-19, 14:50
And when it doesn’t match the reality of the call? Guess what they are going to run with. Brilliant to release the actual transcript first and make them all explain the deltas.

Agreed. I do not buy into the "4D chess" thing, not because Trump isn't smart, but because he is a hot-head reactionary who does not play the long game. But it's almost as if he has been orchestrating this whole thing, a type of barium meal test/canary trap.

Esq.
09-25-19, 14:56

How could it not? It's a friggen COUP D' ETAT at that point! If not, we may as well just all line up to turn in all our guns so they can be smelted into Peace Statues....

pinzgauer
09-25-19, 14:59
Agreed. I do not buy into the "4D chess" thing, not because Trump isn't smart, but because he is a hot-head reactionary who does not play the long game. But it's almost as if he has been orchestrating this whole thing, a type of barium meal test/canary trap.

Does not have to be 4D chess to accurately predict how the dems and press will (over) react.

I don't believe in that many coincidences or he's just that lucky.

Bubba-smart... "Here, hold my quarter-pounder and watch this... going to be a hoot"

But knowing what you do now: Who is this going to hurt more? Clear answer to me is Biden.

What are they not talking about? Gun Control actions.

Who is out of the limelight? El Beto, etc.

BTW, Booker was interviewed on Fox. Could not answer the questions about Biden's blatant admission on camera. Kept saying (effectively) don't change the subject, that's not the issue at hand.

Schiff was blathering on about "the transcript does not exonerate the President". Blah, blah, blah.

I'm ready for them to impeach. Go ahead, get it rolling. Let them scream while he (possibly) appoints another judge, etc.

jpmuscle
09-25-19, 14:59

It doesn’t matter. They’re flat out lying about what was in the actual call at this point.

chuckman
09-25-19, 15:02
I'm ready for them to impeach. Go ahead, get it rolling. Let them scream while he (possibly) appoints another judge, etc.

I have said this from the start. Let's get 'er done. If they really believe he is guilty of impeachable offenses, it is incumbent upon them to do the right, ethical, and legal thing. Like Nike says, Just Do It.

glocktogo
09-25-19, 15:10
I honestly believe this is a sacrifice play by the Dems. They know Biden didn't enter the 2016 election because his son's corruption case makes Biden vulnerable in the general election. With Lieawatha coming up in the polls, they may have decided it doesn't matter if releasing this hurts Biden, so long as it hurts Trump in some way too.

I'm still dumbfounded Biden got into the game at all, seeing as I already knew about his China and Ukraine issues. It's not like it's a forced error. He had three years to figure it out and stay home!

SomeOtherGuy
09-25-19, 15:22
With Lieawatha coming up in the polls, they may have decided it doesn't matter if releasing this hurts Biden, so long as it hurts Trump in some way too.

I am acquainted with a number of strongly anti-Trump people. Neither this nor anything recent has been something they want to talk about. These are reasonably intelligent people and I think they all realize what a bunch of lying fools the loudest Dems are right now, and while they will never stop saying "orange man bad," they have no desire to talk about it or think about it because their chosen team is so obviously messed up at the moment.

Any party or candidate that could offer up 2016 Bernie Sanders without the baggage of being Sanders or the '19 Dem stupidity would be in great shape for 2020. I don't see such a candidate, but that's my 2 cents.

Todd.K
09-25-19, 15:28
There is informed conjecture the whistleblower was a Bernie/Fauxahontis supporter wanting to damage Trump and Biden. And Biden might have been the primary target.

This is the most logical thing I could come up with also.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-25-19, 16:38
"So if you can look into it... it sounds horrible to me".

That is the line that CNN says caused the dems to launch impeachment inquiry.

And then even CNN says that there isn't a quid pro quo.

Does anyone think that is a smoking gun???? WTF.
Now CNN is saying that something is hidden in the "..." in the quote above.

I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly.Pres Zelinskyy

Wow! How does that figure into the dark forces of Trump working to undermine our democracy???

This is getting bad kids. When you can have a document like this come out and the left sees nothing but reasons to impeach, when any non-crazy person would see it for what it is- two global leaders bitching about Russians, Merkel and offering TO HELP US FIGURE OUT WHO HACKED THE DNC IN 2016!!!

Can we just put Guliiani into an old folks home? Great mayor, bad lawyer and behind the scenes man.

glocktogo
09-25-19, 16:47
Can we just put Guliiani into an old folks home? Great mayor, bad lawyer and behind the scenes man.

Agreed. Trump's biggest mistake is involving Giuliani. I get that he probably doesn't trust his own staff because DUH! One of them obviously ran and tattled to the IG that Trump was investigating the Ukraine scheme. Still, keep your personal attorney out of foreign relations, regardless of the topic. Keep everything on record, official and above reproach!

Grand58742
09-25-19, 20:43
"So if you can look into it... it sounds horrible to me".

That is the line that CNN says caused the dems to launch impeachment inquiry.

And then even CNN says that there isn't a quid pro quo.

Does anyone think that is a smoking gun???? WTF.
Now CNN is saying that something is hidden in the "..." in the quote above.

Pres Zelinskyy

Wow! How does that figure into the dark forces of Trump working to undermine our democracy???

This is getting bad kids. When you can have a document like this come out and the left sees nothing but reasons to impeach, when any non-crazy person would see it for what it is- two global leaders bitching about Russians, Merkel and offering TO HELP US FIGURE OUT WHO HACKED THE DNC IN 2016!!!

You honestly think they needed an excuse to impeach him? This was the best thing they had at the moment going into the 2020 election season. He could have burped into the phone and they'd call for his impeachment.

They are impeaching him for two simple reasons.

1. He's a Republican.

2. He beat Hillary and it was HER TURN!

The_War_Wagon
09-25-19, 22:14
Anyone remember how this went last time? :rolleyes:

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/various_uploads/Mueller_Nothingburger.jpg

THCDDM4
09-26-19, 00:50
We’re at the point where truth does not dictate the reality of what people want or how they act, but rather, what people want controls their actions completely and destroys/reshapes what “truth” is and dictates reality.

The world has moved on from sanity and has now truly become clown world.

Averageman
09-26-19, 01:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2hxywnF3Mw

Hunter was a loose cannon. Rampant drug abuse, Receives two waivers to join the Navy, then eighteen months later is discharged from the Navy for failing a drug test for cocaine. His family life is a wreck and he is in deep debt for not paying his taxes. Now is this the guy your going to bring on to your company at fifty K a month? And oh, btw, he has no experience in the field.
That it was all about getting Joe Biden's influence couldn't be clearer.
That no one within the Obama Administration was able to recognize that Hunter was a drug addict, a loose cannon and had absolutely no reason to have any business outside the US where the preponderance of evidence of his actions might implicate the VP and the entire Obama/Biden administration.

That the POTUS asked a foreign Head of State for help draining both of their swamps, seem less like a crime and more like an investigation that would lead to the truth coming to light in one of the biggest crimes in American History.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-26-19, 06:31
Getting friends and family And allies graft jobs and outsize pay for jobs that they are not qualified or even show up for is a long-term, long time democratic party strategy that is a vestige of their big city roots. The Clinton foundation is the largest and most efficient way of whitewashing cash and disseminating it to Ally’s under the guises of policy positions and management jobs while giving very little to actual causes.

Averageman
09-26-19, 06:59
Getting friends and family And allies graft jobs and outsize pay for jobs that they are not qualified or even show up for is a long-term, long time democratic party strategy that is a vestige of their big city roots. The Clinton foundation is the largest and most efficient way of whitewashing cash and disseminating it to Ally’s under the guises of policy positions and management jobs while giving very little to actual causes.

Bush Junior even made sure Hunter had a job in .gov.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden
Biden was appointed by President George W. Bush to the board of directors of Amtrak; he served on the board of Amtrak from 2006 to 2009.[6]

Esq.
09-26-19, 08:05
Bush Junior even made sure Hunter had a job in .gov.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden
Biden was appointed by President George W. Bush to the board of directors of Amtrak; he served on the board of Amtrak from 2006 to 2009.[6]

Never was a Bush fan, father, or sons......Seems I had it right all along....

SomeOtherGuy
09-26-19, 10:21
That the POTUS asked a foreign Head of State for help draining both of their swamps, seem less like a crime and more like an investigation that would lead to the truth coming to light in one of the biggest crimes in American History.

In Clownworld, asking a government official to investigate an apparent crime that is within their legal jurisdiction - is a crime!

HONK HONK

Unless the Dems do it for political goals with zero evidence - then it is outstanding moral behavior.

HONK HONK

NWPilgrim
09-26-19, 10:22
Trump should just tweet the Biden gloating video every hour, every day.

Maybe we should be investigating Pelosi’s Chinese assistant fiasco, and her husband’s construction contract vis a vis her
Legislation and influence.

There is always Clinton’s email server dumping straight to China while getting massive foreign campaign donations. How about Obama’s foreign campaign contributions?

There are a multitude of criminal activities to investigate. Asking a foreign leader to investigate one of them should be applauded not “treason.”

flenna
09-26-19, 10:28
So I read the official whistleblower complaint and am completely underwhelmed and can understand why it was initially not turned over to the ComDems in the House. It is nothing but a lot of “I feel”, “I heard from a guy who knows a guy” and “From my understanding” bull crap. Just another hack job like the 2.5 years of the Mueller investigation.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-26-19, 10:29
https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20190812_-_whistleblower_complaint_unclass.pdf

And the complaint is out. It reads worse than the FusionGPS/Steele report in that it is almost all innuendo and public reports.

Once again, we get to the old dem standby of 'it is the seriousness of the charges, not the known facts that require us to dig deeper."

Of course that just means that they will just start subpoenaing people, and if Trump people balk, we are back at 'obstruction'.

The complaint is written not to prove anything, but rather to make sure that there is another investigation.

Funny how all this was basically cast right after - the day after- Meuller testified......

AND- we need to find out who gave this guy the info . AND even more importantly, WHO HELPED HIM WRITE THIS...

jpmuscle
09-26-19, 10:46
In Clownworld, asking a government official to investigate an apparent crime that is within their legal jurisdiction - is a crime!

HONK HONK

Unless the Dems do it for political goals with zero evidence - then it is outstanding moral behavior.

HONK HONK

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/democrats-asked-ukraine-to-investigate-trump-in-2018/

Lolololololol

chuckman
09-26-19, 10:50
I am not watching the hearing but following it loosely on CSPAN, reading the live transcripts. Holy hell, some of that is priceless.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-26-19, 11:09
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/25/opinions/trump-code-talk-ukraine-callan/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.realclearpolitics.com%2F

Now we need a ‘translator’ to tell us what Trump is really saying...

maximus83
09-26-19, 11:14
100% dog and pony BS. The new normal in politics--obstruct the work of anyone in a key position (whether White House, Supreme Court, etc.) with incessant accusations, innuendo, investigations, special counsels, and various personal or political attacks. Doesn't matter whether they're 'true', in the new world order with academics and the media to back you up, something becomes 'true' if you yell loud and long enough, and can quote a couple of bogus 'studies' or poll results.

The entire leftwing/socialist strategy boils down to one thing: deny and distort reality in order to trick the masses into giving you absolute power.

pinzgauer
09-26-19, 11:35
The amazing thing is the blatant lies being told on CNN by big-name figures (AOC, etc) that are going unchallenged.

Far beyond miss-statements, they are saying Trump requested things that the transcript clearly shows he did not.

They are not only going unchallenged, they are being repeated as fact.

We are getting into big lie territory.

LMT/556
09-26-19, 12:26
We truly live in clown world.

Problem is these clowns write policy.

Averageman
09-26-19, 14:01
And it appears that the "Whistle Blower" came from the CIA. Once again the Intelligence Agencies stab the President.
If for no other reason, Biden and Son need to be investigated in regards to National Security. Apparently going to the CIA wouldn't have been much help.
Even if Hunter did absolutely nothing wrong (and I do not believe that.) it was simply a matter of allowing him to go to the Ukraine looked so bad that it should have never been allowed. This says a lot about Biden's judgement.
If you acknowledge that the Biden's story stinks to high heaven again you have to question Biden's judgement and the legality of what happened.

Whiskey_Bravo
09-26-19, 14:44
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-report-whistleblower-worked-for-the-c-i-a

is a C.I.A. officer who “was detailed to work at the White House” before returning to the C.I.A., according to a new report from The New York Times. The Times noted that the whistle-blower was not working at the White House when the events triggering the complaint occurred or when when he discovered the supposed evidence.

So the CIA was actively spying on the White house, with human assets in place? Then said spy goes back to the CIA and hears some stuff from some friends and now gets whistle blower protection to try to bring down a sitting president? FFS our country is no different than the corrupt countries of SA or Africa at this point.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-26-19, 14:58
When the whole "The intelligence agencies have five ways from Sunday to get you' statement by Schumer and all of the stuff Clapper and Brennan were doing, it was pretty clear that elements in the CIA were playing coup games at home. And here we are again. Everyone talks about a civil war, but what if the CIA is the enemy? It's been in movies a bunch, but who puts the CIA in line? FBI? DOD?

I'm beginning to understand why Stalin just shot everyone on a regular interval.

Averageman
09-26-19, 15:06
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-report-whistleblower-worked-for-the-c-i-a

So the CIA was actively spying on the White house, with human assets in place? Then said spy goes back to the CIA and hears some stuff from some friends and now gets whistle blower protection to try to bring down a sitting president? FFS our country is no different than the corrupt countries of SA or Africa at this point.

Well the intelligence agencies are telling us that our votes don't matter and that they know better for us. So overthrowing an elected President is for our own good?

Outlander Systems
09-26-19, 15:18
At least they don't have dossiers on every single last one of us, to include every phone call we've ever made, the contents thereof, and every e-mail, text, and SOCMED post we've ever sent or made.

Well the intelligence agencies are telling us that our votes don't matter and that they know better for us. So overthrowing an elected President is for our own good?

jpmuscle
09-26-19, 15:26
When the whole "The intelligence agencies have five ways from Sunday to get you' statement by Schumer and all of the stuff Clapper and Brennan were doing, it was pretty clear that elements in the CIA were playing coup games at home. And here we are again. Everyone talks about a civil war, but what if the CIA is the enemy? It's been in movies a bunch, but who puts the CIA in line? FBI? DOD?

I'm beginning to understand why Stalin just shot everyone on a regular interval.

It’d fall under the FBI and OIG.

Whiskey_Bravo
09-26-19, 16:50
At least they don't have dossiers on every single last one of us, to include every phone call we've ever made, the contents thereof, and every e-mail, text, and SOCMED post we've ever sent or made.

As long as they leave my search history out of this.......

ABNAK
09-26-19, 18:17
It’d fall under the FBI and OIG.

Oh boy, I'm brimming with confidence knowing that......:rolleyes:

ABNAK
09-26-19, 18:18

While I'm certainly no fan of old Uncle Joe, I do think a good old-fashioned PURGE is in order.

flenna
09-26-19, 18:40
This whole charade is overshadowing one of the best speeches given by a U.S. President to the U.N. General Assembly that I can remember. President Trump basically told the U.N. to stick their globalism and communism where the sun doesn't shine. He is a thorn in the globalists' side and the ComDems are globalists, hence their constant attacks.

ABNAK
09-26-19, 19:06
I hear on the radio, other sites, and here that this will sink the Dem's boat come 2020. I have news for you guys: as I've said before, nearly half this country has their heads firmly planted up their asses and will vote "D" next year no matter what. This won't help them much but it certainly won't hurt them in the least. Never underestimate the stupidity of the electorate.

platoonDaddy
09-26-19, 19:29
Now the POS Vermont governor is throwing in on the impeachment inquiry. Trump is fighting the deep state, D party, press and never TRUMPERS!

I hear on the radio, other sites, and here that this will sink the Dem's boat come 2020. I have news for you guys: as I've said before, nearly half this country has their heads firmly planted up their asses and will vote "D" next year no matter what. This won't help them much but it certainly won't hurt them in the least. Never underestimate the stupidity of the electorate.

I agree with you on the stupidity of the electorate.

Maybe there is some hope: Afternoon DC local radio show, over the last week, have been receiving calls from Union Members with over 30 years service that have always voted D are moving over to Trump. Will be interesting.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-26-19, 19:52
My favorite part is that the useless idiot says that trying to secure the conversation is an illegal act... WT everloving F? After previous calls with foreign leaders leaked, what do,you expect?

At this rate, next summer they’ll be impeaching him for spelling mistakes...

glocktogo
09-26-19, 21:21
At this point it would be less painful if the CIA just JFK’d him. I mean seriously, are we there yet? It feels like we’re close because I don’t even recognize my own country anymore. :(

Jellybean
09-26-19, 21:46
Ask and ye shall receive.

If any of you have been reading my rantings for the past 2 1/2 years, know I hold pretty strong viewpoints on this. I've written about the Ukrainian deal LONG before this all blew up late last week. The entire sordid mess is just too much for me to detail right now. I've done so much research that I can't even untangle all the interconnecting webs. Here's as much as I can remember for now:...........
Thanks for taking the time to run that down.

At this rate, next summer they’ll be impeaching him for spelling mistakes...
You laugh now... but never forget that Trump asking for a coke during a meeting at the WH once made national news.
I'm honestly surprised Pepsi hasn't used this to seize control of the soda market since coke is obviously the chosen drink of Hitler himself... :rolleyes: :laugh:

Grand58742
09-26-19, 22:44

You are correct in the fact those that likely will vote for the DNC will continue to do so.

What I'm betting is the conservatives that typically have been sitting out because:

1. Candidate does not match their values
2. Just don't like the candidate (Trump)
3. Tired of the same old politician
4. Combinations of the above

Will get angered over this blatant abuse and grab for power by the DNC. I'm betting they won't "sink their boat" so to speak, but for damn sure they'll get serious runs in the battleground states when conservatives start getting tired of the childish behavior and vote for Trump out of pure spite even more so than they did in 2016.

Diamondback
09-26-19, 23:37
http://patriot.imgix.net/71cf6420b2a55604c51ad827c06e75d0330a8eae0509ec69346e8318af9a652f.jpg

26 Inf
09-27-19, 03:04
I wonder how many catch the significance of the Coyote catching his own tail on fire?

Business_Casual
09-27-19, 05:12
This is a distraction operation guys. The IG report is about to drop with the names and details of the fake collusion effort. The Dems are trying to change the narrative and have to go all in or disappear.

ABNAK
09-27-19, 05:32
This is a distraction operation guys. The IG report is about to drop with the names and details of the fake collusion effort. The Dems are trying to change the narrative and have to go all in or disappear.

Call me a pessimist, glass half-empty type, whatever.....not a damn thing will come of the IG report and NO ONE will go to prison.

flenna
09-27-19, 06:01
Call me a pessimist, glass half-empty type, whatever.....not a damn thing will come of the IG report and NO ONE will go to prison.

I agree. The deep state is no longer very deep and the two tier justice system is out in the open for all to see because they no longer care (need?) to be hidden. They do exactly what they want and they know there is nothing the citizenry can or will do about it. Elect someone outside the machine? They'll just destroy him and everyone around him until no outsider will step into the ring again.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-27-19, 06:25

I agree. The deep state is no longer very deep and the two tier justice system is out in the open for all to see because they no longer care (need?) to be hidden. They do exactly what they want and they know there is nothing the citizenry can or will do about it. Elect someone outside the machine? They'll just destroy him and everyone around him until no outsider will step into the ring again.

Electorally, that may be the best of both worlds. They undoubtably will find all kinds of funny business and underhanded stuff, but they will never put one of their own into the Gulag. Bu that just proves that Trump is right AND let's him say the swamp is still strong and we need another 4 years to keep draining it.

chuckman
09-27-19, 07:37

Color me skeptical. For two, three years now, we keep hearing stories of a mythical report to be delivered that would not only exonerate POTUS but also get a lot of democrats into legal trouble. I am not thinking the IG is Moses and Trump/GOP is going to the Promise Land.

Personally I think the dems have just shot their load with this and it screws them (even more) for 2020. Nate Silver doesn't think so, and that makes me nervous.

Biggy
09-27-19, 08:04
This will be another big nothing burger, Trump will win again in 2020, and he will have at least one more Supreme Court pick.
After that, I really don’t want to think about it.

glocktogo
09-27-19, 09:07
We’re at the point where truth does not dictate the reality of what people want or how they act, but rather, what people want controls their actions completely and destroys/reshapes what “truth” is and dictates reality.

The world has moved on from sanity and has now truly become clown world.

Well you're certainly not going to get any help from the press with that! I knew this was going to come around and it has. Remember when I said the Ukrainian government found that releasing select excerpts of the black ledger was illegal?

May 29, 2016 NABU leaks select excerpts from a "black ledger" which was known to the FBI all the way back in 2014, detailing Manafort's dealings in Ukraine. (A Ukrainian court would later determine that said leak was "an illegal attempt to influence the U.S. election. A member of Ukraine’s parliament also released a recording of a NABU official saying the agency released the ledger to help Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Well this morning I'm reading an article on ABC/Yahoo where they quoted "a current advisor to Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelenskiy" saying that it was understood and I quote from the headlines: Ukrainians understood Biden probe was condition for Trump-Zelenskiy talks, says former Ukrainian adviser

Notice the discrepancy between current and former? Yeah, that's because ABC had to issue this correction:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article incorrectly described Serhiy Leshchenko as a current advisor to Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelenskiy. Leshchenko advised Zelenskiy’s transition team following his election in April but has since been distanced by the administration. He is no longer advising Zelenskiy.

Well that's one way to put it. Another more correct way to put it would be to say that this "advisor" is in fact THE Ukrainian official who illegally released the aforementioned section of the black ledger. And exactly who did he release it to you might ask? Well that would be one Nellie Ohr of Fusion GPS, the wife of Bruce Ohr, the disgraced former associate deputy attorney general of the DoJ. Now I wonder why ABC didn't mention that? Could it be because ABC has deemed that Bruce Ohr has no real culpability in all this? I ask because ABC is quoted on none other than Bruce Ohr's Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Ohr

According to a comprehensive review by ABC News, Ohr "had little impact on the FBI’s growing probe into Trump and his associates."

TL;DR ABC is trying to use the disgraced former Ukrainian official directly implicated in interference with the 2016 US election, as a credible source to say that Trump is asking Ukraine to interfere with the 2020 US election. Whenever they claim Trump is trying to do something illegal, it's because that's what they've been doing before. This is how deep you have to dig to find the truth. :(

Here are some links to go down that particular branch of the rabbit hole if you're bored:

https://clintonfoundationtimeline.com/tags/serhiy-leshchenko/

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/06/nellie-ohr-fusion-gps-leshchenko-ukraine/

I'm also going to quote this article in it's entirety, as I wouldn't be surprised to see it magically disappear from the earth at some point.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/ukrainian...ondition-trump-zelenskiy-phone-222600760.html

Ukrainians understood Biden probe was condition for Trump-Zelenskiy talks, says former Ukrainian adviser
PATRICK REEVELL and LUCIEN BRUGGEMAN
ABC NewsSeptember 25, 2019
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article incorrectly described Serhiy Leshchenko as a current advisor to Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelenskiy. Leshchenko advised Zelenskiy’s transition team following his election in April but has since been distanced by the administration. He is no longer advising Zelenskiy. " data-reactid="17">CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article incorrectly described Serhiy Leshchenko as a current advisor to Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelenskiy. Leshchenko advised Zelenskiy’s transition team following his election in April but has since been distanced by the administration. He is no longer advising Zelenskiy.

When Ukrainians voted to elect comedian Volodymyr Zelenskiy as their next president in the spring of 2019, the fledgling administration was eager to to have a meeting with Kyiv’s most important benefactor -- the United States, according to a former adviser to Zelenskiy.

But after weeks of discussions with American officials, Ukrainian officials came to understand there was a condition for any meeting with Trump, the former adviser said.

"Ukrainian officials were asking for a meeting with Trump for along time. As I remember, it was a clear fact that Trump wants to meet only if Biden case will be included,” said Serhiy Leshchenko, an anti-corruption advocate and former member of Ukraine's Parliament, who had been a former adviser to Zelenskiy but has recently been distanced from the administration. "This issue was raised many times. I know that Ukrainian officials understood."

Asked if it had been understood as a condition, Leshchenko said, "Yes."

Leshchenko is a respected anti-corruption campaigner who has sometimes been at the center of the saga in Ukraine involving Trump's demands that Biden be investigated. As a journalist and MP in 2016 he helped publish secret accounts logs showing allegedly illegal payments from the former president of Ukraine's political party and that included the name of Trump's then-campaign manger Paul Manafort. After the logs' existence were reported, Manafort stepped down as campaign manager. Recently, Giuliani has attacked him over his role in that incident and sought to suggest he helped set off the Russia investigation into Trump.

A well-known reformer, when Zelenskiy was elected in April, Leshchenko advised his team during the transition. But since at least May, the administration began distancing itself from him reportedly because of concerns about being seen as too close to him while he was attracting criticism from Giuliani.

Leshchenko on Thursday sought to back track his comments, telling ABC News that he did not know if officials had viewed discussing Biden as a precondition for a meeting and that he had meant it was just obvious that Trump had wanted to talk about it.

The Trump administration’s alleged insistence that the two leaders discuss a prospective investigation into Biden, one of the president’s political opponents, would cast his July 25 conversation with Zelenskiy in a new light.

During the call, a rough summary of which was released by the White House Wednesday, Trump repeatedly encouraged Zelenskiy to work with Attorney General William Barr and his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, to probe Biden’s role in the dismissal of the country’s prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, in 2016.

In an interview with ABC News in April 2019, Shokin said he believed Biden pressured the government to fire him because he was leading an investigation into Burisma, a Ukrainian oil and gas company where Biden’s son, Hunter, had a seat on the board of directors.

But the assertion that Biden acted to help his son has been undercut by widespread criticism of Shokin from several high-profile international leaders, including members of the European Union and International Monetary Fund, who said Biden's recommendation was well justified and that Shokin had been removed because of widely shared concerns he was obstructing efforts to root out entrenched corruption in his office and Ukraine’s judicial system.

During a bilateral meeting with Trump on Wednesday in New York, Zelenskiy reaffirmed that he has no interest in getting Ukraine involved in U.S. politics and denied that Trump had pressed him to investigate Biden.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be involved in ... elections of USA," Zelenskiy said. "No, you heard that we had, I think, a good phone call. It was normal, we spoke about many things, and you read it that nobody pushed it, nobody pushed me."

Fallout from the release of a transcript chronicling Trump’s July phone call with his Ukrainian counterpart has sparked partisan furor in the United States. But in Ukraine, according to Leschenko, the prospective investigation was part of an effort by a Ukrainian official to curry favor with the Americans.

Leshchenko himself has been attacked by Lutsenko and Giuliani, who have alleged he played a role in the origins of the Russia investigation into Trump that Giuliani has claimed were sown in Ukraine by Democrats and their allies there.

The attacks focus on Leshchenko's publishing parts of the secret accounts books, which belonged to the party of Ukraine's former president Viktor Yanukovych, who was toppled by mass protests in 2014. Giuliani and Lutsenko alleged that Leshchenko acted unlawfully in helping publish the parts of the ledgers involving Manafort, and while Lutsenko was still prosecutor general, a court in Kyiv in December convicted Leshchenko of illegally harming the interests of Ukraine. Leshchenko appealed that judgment, however, and in May a court in Kyiv cleared him of any wrongdoing and ordered he be paid compensation, he said.

The saga with Giuliani, Leshchenko said, had placed Ukraine in a very difficult position. The key thing now was for Zelenskiy’s administration to remain neutral and not appear to take sides either with the Democrats or Republicans, he said.

"The best way for Ukraine is to be neutral," he said. "Ukraine has done nothing wrong."

SomeOtherGuy
09-27-19, 10:06
Looks like Adam Schiff invented his own version of the call and read that fiction to Congress... Trump is not pleased.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-slams-fraud-adam-schiff-reading-fabricated-mafia-version-ukraine-transcript

Need some time to verify if the accusations against Schiff are true, but this is a whole new level of outrage if they are.

WillBrink
09-27-19, 10:28
Only real mistake Trump made there is typical of him, being a bull in a china shop and not being slick enough to play the game as it's always been played: normally underlings meet with instructions as what deal/quid pro quo is wanted, keeping it under the radar and give POTUS et al plausible deniability. He just came out and said it, and that's not done for obvious reasons, one of which is it gives your haters ammo. There should have been a fed investigation should have taken place when Biden and his worthless son were doing what they did, and that's as much an issue, if not more so, than Trump "suggesting" they should actually investigate it on their end for quid pro quo. No one does chit without strings, period.

Yes, Trump messed up by not playing the game as it's always been played, but again, when he gets a US Ambassador and his staff killed and no one pays any price for that, wake me up.

Averageman
09-27-19, 11:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7PnZjGkFI
This guy is disgusting and a liar.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-27-19, 11:13
All I know is that Trump needs to majorly troll Schiff when he talks to the Ukranians next- or even better, before he calls, ask Schiff for a transcript of the call before the call so TRump can know what to say.

glocktogo
09-27-19, 12:15
Looks like Adam Schiff invented his own version of the call and read that fiction to Congress... Trump is not pleased.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-slams-fraud-adam-schiff-reading-fabricated-mafia-version-ukraine-transcript

Need some time to verify if the accusations against Schiff are true, but this is a whole new level of outrage if they are.

Schiff got called out on it by his GOP colleagues during the inquisition, er, "inquiry" yesterday. He tried to walk it back by saying it was "parody". Problem is he didn't make that clear at all, and his Dem colleagues kept trying time and again to put words into Action DNI McGuire's mouth and state "facts" not in evidence. It was pretty disgusting to watch. :(

Todd.K
09-27-19, 13:10
Now we need a ‘translator’ to tell us what Trump is really saying...

Obviously. If Trump is known for anything it is his carefully chosen, lawyerly, coy, and politically slippery way of speaking...

Averageman
09-27-19, 13:57
Where can I find a solid log of where that money was at the time of the call?

glocktogo
09-27-19, 14:36
Annnd the latest attack gambit just dropped today. Pretty much every usual suspect media outlet has already published it (including FOX's resident Never-Trumper Shep Smith, who didn't make it 2 minutes into his daily diatribe before touting it). Hmmm, it's almost as if they're all in lockstep? Now I wonder how that happened???

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/27/politics/national-security-officials-trump-ukraine/index.html

Washington (CNN)More than 300 former national security officials have come out in support of an impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump, arguing the President's actions in regard to Ukraine are a "profound national security concern."

"President Trump appears to have leveraged the authority and resources of the highest office in the land to invite additional foreign interference into our democratic processes," a statement signed by the officials and dated Friday reads. "That would constitute an unconscionable abuse of power."

The statement was released by the National Security Action, an advocacy group formed in 2018 by two former national security advisers in the Obama administration to oppose Trump's foreign policy.

The bulk of the statement's signees are former Obama officials, but the list also includes officials who have served in both Republican and Democratic administrations.

Blah, Blah, Blah, ad nauseum...

So "More than 300 former national security officials" will be the new "Career Professionals" mantra. So let's take a look at who "National Security Action really is:

National Security Action was established in February 2017 by Ben Rhodes, a former national security advisor in the Obama White House, and Jake Sullivan, a national security advisor to former Vice President Joe Biden. Both Rhodes and Sullivan were key figures in establishing the Obama administration’s 2015 Iran nuclear agreement. [3] Sullivan later served as a senior advisor to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. [4]

National Security Action was designed as an advocacy group that could lobby and engage in political activity. It was created to oppose the foreign policies of the Trump administration. Sullivan and Rhodes have been critical of Trump. Sullivan said: “We have a president who is erratic on the world stage, escalating conflicts and belligerently threatening war – even a potentially catastrophic nuclear conflict on the Korean peninsula.”[5]

NSA co-chair Ben Rhodes has claimed that the group is a temporary organization that plans to dissolve in 2021.

Leadership
ADVISORY COUNCIL

NSA’s leadership is comprised of 60 Advisory Council members. A majority of the Advisory Council and staff have professional or personal connections with the Obama administration.[6]

Some notable NSA advisory members include Rosa Brooks, a foreign policy writer and former counselor of defense who also sits on board of U.S. Programs for George Soros’s Open Society Foundations; John Bisognano, who served as an NSA senior advisor and former Obama campaign staffer who also works as outreach director for the National Democratic Redistricting Committee; and Nicholas Burns, formerly Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs and currently a professor who teaches International Relations at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-p...curity-action/

In other words, a left wing group of Obama employees who specifically hate Trump (some of whom may have been directly involved in undermining the 2016 election to the benefit of Hillary), bolstered by some Never-Trumpers who'd rather cast their lot with the left than tolerate Trump's outsider approach to the swamp.

Just wanted to post this so everyone can see through this blatantly partisan attack masquerading as “Career Professionals™”. :rolleyes:

titsonritz
09-27-19, 14:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7PnZjGkFI
This guy is disgusting and a liar.

He's full of Schiff.

sgtrock82
09-27-19, 15:01
Hmmm 300 sounds arbitrary if not directly pulled from pop culture. Are these the libs' spartans?

And who gives a f@c& about "former" anybodys. Do we know how they achieved "former" status?

Is this suppose to get us to assume their credibility? Are we sure this doesnt include janitors, mail room clerks and cafeteria personnel that worked at a national security location once.

Libs wont stop dropping their purchased idiots on the scales of justice till they get their way.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

jpmuscle
09-27-19, 15:11
We’re wayyyy past due on a culling if the herd in this country.

I feel ashamed really. We’ve let our collective ancestors down.

glocktogo
09-27-19, 15:18
What's this? Another shell in the hull of the left's leaky boat? :D

http://dcwhispers.com/doh-did-you-know-theres-a-treaty-between-the-usa-ukraine-regarding-cooperation-for-prosecuting-crimes/

DOH! Did You Know There’s a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation For Prosecuting Crimes?

My goodness. It was passed when Joe Biden was a member of the U.S. Senate and then signed by then-President Bill Clinton. A comprehensive treaty agreement that allows cooperation between both the United States and Ukraine in the investigation and prosecution of crimes.

It appears President Trump was following the law to the letter when it comes to unearthing the long-standing corruption that has swirled in Ukraine and allegedly involves powerful Democrats like Joe Biden and others.

“To the Senate of the United States: With a view to receiving the advice and consent of the Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998. I transmit also, for the information of the Senate, an exchange of notes which was signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application, as well as the report of the Department of State with respect to the Treaty. The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records, and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state. I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable consideration to the Treaty and give its advice and consent to ratification.”

WILLIAM J. CLINTON.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-27-19, 15:55
National Security Action was established in February 2017 by Ben Rhodes, a former national security advisor in the Obama White House,

You can stop right there. Ben Rhodes less of a national security background than me, or a feral cat. He was a speech writer for Obama who got out of his depth and all of sudden was writing policy and not wrapping policy in fancy words. He has an MFA for freaks sake. His brother also ran CBS news....

What I actually like about Ben Rhodes is that when I hear his name I can just take the opposite position and know that I have a 99% chance of being right.

ALSO:

Doesn't making sure that Biden is following the law consistent with the "no one is above the law" mantra? Trump should start using that- "Biden and his coked up son are not above the law".

Todd.K
09-27-19, 19:11
The "whistleblower" had no actual knowledge of any wrongdoing, just a bunch of hearsay, speculation, and news stories. I didn't think this qualified as whistleblowing, and I was right... until just before this complaint was filed.

Federal records show that the intelligence community secretly revised the formal whistleblower complaint form in August 2019 to eliminate the requirement of direct, first-hand knowledge of wrongdoing.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/27/intel-community-secretly-gutted-requirement-of-first-hand-whistleblower-knowledge/

Incredible luck? Or one of the "six ways from Sunday at getting back at you"?

flenna
09-27-19, 19:41
The "whistleblower" had no actual knowledge of any wrongdoing, just a bunch of hearsay, speculation, and news stories. I didn't think this qualified as whistleblowing, and I was right... until just before this complaint was filed.

Federal records show that the intelligence community secretly revised the formal whistleblower complaint form in August 2019 to eliminate the requirement of direct, first-hand knowledge of wrongdoing.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/27/intel-community-secretly-gutted-requirement-of-first-hand-whistleblower-knowledge/

Who doubts that we are in the middle of becoming a banana republic? Our legislature is holding a kangaroo court, the MSM is unapologetically the propaganda branch of the ComDems and our intelligence agencies are spying on and trying to usurp our duly elected president. We are living in a pivotal time for this country.

Diamondback
09-27-19, 19:42
So if the new rules say no direct proof required, where do I file my Whistleblower Complaint accusing the entire CIA of treason, sedition and mass child-molestation? If all you need is an accusation...

Outlander Systems
09-27-19, 20:05
Becoming? Brother, we’ve been one for a while.

Wait until they take our guns, and you’ll really be in for a treat.

Who doubts that we are in the middle of becoming a banana republic? Our legislature is holding a kangaroo court, the MSM is unapologetically the propaganda branch of the ComDems and our intelligence agencies are spying on and trying to usurp our duly elected president. We are living in a pivotal time for this country.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-27-19, 20:24
So if the new rules say no direct proof required, where do I file my Whistleblower Complaint accusing the entire CIA of treason, sedition and mass child-molestation? If all you need is an accusation...

I really hope this isn't as bad as I think, but between the CIA and Silicon Valley and the MSM in idiot mode- this is not a good time for our Republic. Someone needs to chase down where that change came from.

Here we are AGAIN impeaching Trump based on a spooks second hand knowledge- can we at least have a new script? Guilliani playing Cohen this time should give him the willies. Hopefully get him to shut up, or at least be consistent. Trump is like the immortals in Highlander, there can be only one.

Can't wait for the Sunday shows and watch F Chuck Todd FREAK OUT. Christie and Emanual should be interesting to watch. Their Abott and Costello is better than anything else when it comes to a:b discussion.

WHO HELPED THE WHISTLE BLOWER WRITE HIS COMPLAINT....

I'm hearing that the DEms want to move fast on this? Do they think that they can bumm rush it through? Seems like they would want to draw it out, like the Meuller investigation, as long as they can.

Trump needs to get out there and tell people that if he is impeached, there is going to be a recession. We might already be headed to one, but that would definitely be a drag on the economy- plus when it does happen, you can look back into the time machine and tell people that it would happen.

At worst, Trump tried to find out if his politiical opponenet is dirty- and that is 'interfering' with an election. Never mind that Obama used the IRS to silence his political opponents...

UBC, gun bans/buybacks- what?

Diamondback
09-27-19, 20:31
You forgot the NSA hoovering up all our digital data like a nympho pornstar playing "man-milking machine"...

Firefly
09-27-19, 20:38
This is why I hang out in the ghetto

glocktogo
09-27-19, 21:03
I really hope this isn't as bad as I think, but between the CIA and Silicon Valley and the MSM in idiot mode- this is not a good time for our Republic. Someone needs to chase down where that change came from.

Here we are AGAIN impeaching Trump based on a spooks second hand knowledge- can we at least have a new script? Guilliani playing Cohen this time should give him the willies. Hopefully get him to shut up, or at least be consistent. Trump is like the immortals in Highlander, there can be only one.

Can't wait for the Sunday shows and watch F Chuck Todd FREAK OUT. Christie and Emanual should be interesting to watch. Their Abott and Costello is better than anything else when it comes to a:b discussion.

WHO HELPED THE WHISTLE BLOWER WRITE HIS COMPLAINT....

I'm hearing that the DEms want to move fast on this? Do they think that they can bumm rush it through? Seems like they would want to draw it out, like the Meuller investigation, as long as they can.

Trump needs to get out there and tell people that if he is impeached, there is going to be a recession. We might already be headed to one, but that would definitely be a drag on the economy- plus when it does happen, you can look back into the time machine and tell people that it would happen.

At worst, Trump tried to find out if his politiical opponenet is dirty- and that is 'interfering' with an election. Never mind that Obama used the IRS to silence his political opponents...

UBC, gun bans/buybacks- what?

LOL, there’s already a disinformation article out that says if Trump was gone, the economy would IMPROVE!

They’re going all in on this one, and they’re not gonna stop until they depose Trump or kill him. :(

jpmuscle
09-27-19, 21:05

All of which serves to do nothing but completely invalidate the very existence of whistle blower mechanisms in the first place.

Also, can we get a big Doomsday’esque Big Igloo war clock going?

Are we inside 5 minutes to midnight yet?

C-grunt
09-29-19, 00:01
Question I haven't seen answered yet....

What actual crime are they planning on impeaching Trump on?

OH58D
09-29-19, 00:07
Question I haven't seen answered yet....

What actual crime are they planning on impeaching Trump on?

Winning the electoral college vote in 2016 - other than that, there is nothing that meets the threshold of a "crime".

Circle_10
09-29-19, 02:00
At this point - late 2019, with the election next year, you'd think the Dems would just focus on trying to beat him at the ballot vs risking the potential turmoil of impeachment. However the Dems must be worried none of their candidates can beat him and/or just want this guy's head so bad that they don't care.
You've got Beto calling on Trump to resign to "allow the country to heal" (Just Beto trying to stay relevant I'm sure) but the idea that forcing him out is going to lead to "healing" is a real misreading of the situation.

Grand58742
09-29-19, 06:33
Winning the electoral college vote in 2016 - other than that, there is nothing that meets the threshold of a "crime".

He hurt their feelings.

That's way worse than winning or all the other imaginary crimes they come up with.

Mauser KAR98K
09-29-19, 07:39
He hurt their feelings.

That's way worse than winning or all the other imaginary crimes they come up with.

And the Deep State is afraid.

HKGuns
09-29-19, 10:34

Bingo

jpmuscle
09-29-19, 12:21
It won’t matter....

The folks running the show who need to be crucified are to far removed from any mechanism that might hold them accountable, and the American population en masses are to stupid to care.

CommO
09-29-19, 13:12
Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this, but what if this is all to shine more light on Biden/Ukraine in order to torpedo his chance at the nomination? I could see the Democratic Machine attempting something like impeachment of Trump to do that. "They" don't care if they hurt Trump or not...they just don't want Biden as their nominee. Maybe even give Hillary another shot at "destiny". I dunno.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Esq.
09-29-19, 13:41
Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this, but what if this is all to shine more light on Biden/Ukraine in order to torpedo his chance at the nomination? I could see the Democratic Machine attempting something like impeachment of Trump to do that. "They" don't care if they hurt Trump or not...they just don't want Biden as their nominee. Maybe even give Hillary another shot at "destiny". I dunno.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There are many things at play. Ginsberg is not well, really, really NOT WELL....Read here, unbiased, clinical source.....

https://www.cochrane.org/CD004200/UPPERGI_palliative-biliary-stents-for-obstructing-pancreatic-cancer

Notice it says "palliative" care....meaning, end stage, comfort in death, care....

Shes not long for this world...

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-29-19, 14:20
An impeachment trial would tie up the Senate and delay any kind of hearings on a SCOTUS pick, besides them being able to say that if he is impeached, we should let the people vote before and one else gets appointed. Misapplication of then ‘GARLAND’ rule to follow.

Maybe Rudy was getting close or a Fauxachantas supporter wanted to smear Biden.

The Russian Collusion worm is about to turn, all the more reason for a distraction.

This time there are no pesky laws to get in the way. It doesn’t depend on a DOJ indictment, it’s a pure political play.

I have ZERO confidence on Roberts as a judge in the case. He has his head too wrapped up in legacy.

Sooo, let me get this straight. They refused to charge HRC for mishandling top secret documents by not keeping them secure, but they want to impeach Trump over actually trying to secure documents... you can’t make stuff like that up.

jmp45
09-29-19, 14:28
There are many things at play. Ginsberg is not well, really, really NOT WELL....Read here, unbiased, clinical source.....

https://www.cochrane.org/CD004200/UPPERGI_palliative-biliary-stents-for-obstructing-pancreatic-cancer

Notice it says "palliative" care....meaning, end stage, comfort in death, care....

Shes not long for this world...

Ginsberg is not mentioned in that URL, is there another source?

Averageman
09-29-19, 14:31
Just looking at this document, it's pretty clear there is no single "Whistle Blower", this is several people inside the Intelligence Community conspiring to gather evidence to overthrow the Trump Administration.
Multiple sources for "evidence" and a document that appears to have been written by a group of Attorney's rather than an individual.
Too polished for one guy to pull off, the Democrats had knowledge of what was in the document before the document was made public.

You can Comey, Struck, Fusion GPS and FISA all you please, but in the end you'll find Brennan's finger prints all over this.

Esq.
09-29-19, 14:33
Ginsberg is not mentioned in that URL, is there another source?

Got to put a few pieces together....
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/753699013/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-underwent-another-round-of-cancer-treatment-this-sum

They talk about a biliary stent being placed....that was nearly 2 months ago and is described in other, medical sources as palliative care....

jmp45
09-29-19, 14:38
Got to put a few pieces together....
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/753699013/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-underwent-another-round-of-cancer-treatment-this-sum

They talk about a biliary stent being placed....that was nearly 2 months ago and is described in other, medical sources as palliative care....

K.. She is still doing appearances. One tough old bag.

"As part of her treatment, a bile duct stent was placed."

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-29-19, 17:51
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/29/media/joe-biden-campaign-rudy-giuliani/index.html

Biden wanting to silence the press. Great attribute for a presidential candidate. The left flips out when Trump says stuff like this.

26 Inf
09-29-19, 17:54
Maybe Rudy was getting close.

I was kinda with you until this. Rudy's time in the spotlight is past and his desperate attempts to remain relevant have only made things worse, in the past and in the present.

Jellybean
09-29-19, 18:18
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/29/media/joe-biden-campaign-rudy-giuliani/index.html

Biden wanting to silence the press. Great attribute for a presidential candidate. The left flips out when Trump says stuff like this.

Also love how the article writer tries to "explain" the request and make it sound reasonable.
"Essentially what the request says is..."
"Goes beyond the norms of good-faith viewing..."
yadda yadda

Trump said something like that, "Ermagherd! In Trump's america the press is being silenced! Democracy dies in darkness! reeeee" :rolleyes:

Jellybean
09-29-19, 18:18
Double tap

Todd.K
09-29-19, 19:29
It's completely unserious.

Trump cannot be both a Russian plant and giving Javelins to Ukraine.

Asking a foreigner for dirt on your opponent is obviously illegal if Trump does it but nobody asks why an entire high end law firm thought it was ok to hire Steele.

maximus83
09-29-19, 19:32

Oh and btw, they're coming up with a workaround to circumvent the electoral college next election too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/us/electoral-college.html

The_War_Wagon
09-29-19, 19:40
PLEASE be on the 'inpeachment' panel, along with Sheila "Macho Man" Lee, and Guam-tipping Johnson! I want the plantation democraps to really SEE, who they've put their TRUST in!

https://i.ibb.co/km8mwQ2/Kith-myself.jpg

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-29-19, 19:48
https://youtu.be/V0YUiZoaUNw

I like Hugh Hewitt, he seemed to me a Never Trumper and an MSNBC cuck-publican, but he owns F Chuck Todd Like a $5 Whore.

FIRST:

3:15 Hugh Hewitt . Schiff is biased with no credibility and since Pelosi is pushing fast impeachment, she is saying that Mueller was a bust and Trump is innocent of collusion and obstruction. The next lady has no response and goes off on a tangent.

5:30- You can dismiss Rudy if you want, but he has street cred outside of the beltway.

And for the life of me I can't find the best clip. Hewitt says that if you want to have equal justice, that since Carter Page was investigates, Hunter Biden should have been under FBI watch in 2014 when as the VPs son Hunter took a job with a firm run by an oligarch that had interests so misaligned with US interests.

I though F Chuck Todd's head was going to explode. He little goes full bobble head and it the greatest example of visible cognitive dissonance I have ever seen. F Chuck is stunned. But can't find that clip anywhere... It was towards the end of the program. I can't believe that they would scrub it, but I wouldn't blame them....

jmp45
09-29-19, 19:56
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/71081204_2274734539452994_9160563852457279488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkSR2-GtO29-2pVo42YqYbkbC1Lsuv_2IsOF1j6TKBiOjzUBwi2H3Z6AEg-K_f3Fhw&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=4469dcf1148d3c8cbe0441e6fb1beb20&oe=5E3145F5

Business_Casual
09-29-19, 20:38
I was kinda with you until this. Rudy's time in the spotlight is past and his desperate attempts to remain relevant have only made things worse, in the past and in the present.

How? What examples do you have?

ABNAK
09-29-19, 20:52
It won’t matter....

The folks running the show who need to be crucified are to far removed from any mechanism that might hold them accountable, and the American population en masses are to stupid to care.

Yep, as I so pessimistically predicted a page or two back there won't be jack shit done as a result of ANY investigation of the libs and 2016 and beyond with their sham/corrupted/illegal investigation. Nope, it'll be shiny objects and bright lights for the f*****g morons who elected them: "No, don't look at that, look over here!"

My FIL, MIL, and SIL all voted for The Bitch in 2016. My in-laws are awesome people, my FIL being a WWII vet and will be 94 on Veteran's Day. I have more respect for him than I did for my own father. That said, my wife and I plan on going back to visit around Christmas time and I (for one) will not breach the subject of politics. We usually don't discuss politics anyway, but the current goings-on really have me tweaked. My in-laws despised Obama but hate Trump. They've supposedly voted both ways over the years: from the traditionally Democrat Mahoning Valley (Ohio) they liked FDR, Truman, Eisenhower (FIL's theater commander in WWII), not sure of other elections until Clinton the first time but not second (Dole was running, a fellow WWII vet), neither time for Obama, and The Bitch. They are not anti-gun, are against unchecked illegal immigration, socially conservative, etc......but they vote "D" over half the time! It is people like them who are enabling the decline of this country. I love them dearly but Jesus H. Christ what are they thinking??????

26 Inf
09-30-19, 00:08
How? What examples do you have?

Geez, there have been so many, Giuliani is such an attention whore, he runs his yap full bore all the time, and has said numerous things that contradict what President Trump has said, which he then walks back. In fact he even contradicts himself.

Here's an example:

Did President Trump’s lawyers or you yourself reach out to the special counsel’s office after the story, as has just been reported?

I can’t discuss that. President Trump would not have done that. If anybody would have done it, obviously it would have been his lawyers, and I really can’t discuss that. That would be confidential.

Do you—

But I can tell you, from the moment I read the story, I knew the story was false.

Because?

Because I have been through all the tapes, I have been through all the texts, I have been through all the e-mails, and I knew none existed. And then, basically, when the special counsel said that, just in case there are any others I might not know about, they probably went through others and found the same thing.

Wait, what tapes have you gone through?

I shouldn’t have said tapes. They alleged there were texts and e-mails that corroborated that Cohen was saying the President told him to lie. There were no texts, there were no e-mails, and the President never told him to lie.

So, there were no tapes you listened to, though?

No tapes. Well, I have listened to tapes, but none of them concern this.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/even-if-he-did-do-it-it-wouldnt-be-a-crime-rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-robert-mueller-moscow-buzzfeed

For someone who has been a U.S. Attorney, Major of New York (did a superb job IMO) and now as President Trump's attorney - he sure doesn't remember any of the lessons he learned about when to talk and when to listen. Nearly every time he speaks he has to walk something back, like in the example above, and most recently about the Ukranian 'affair.'

Another example from the very beginning:

US President Donald Trump has said his new lawyer will "get his facts straight" about a legal case involving claims of an affair with a porn star.

Rudy Giuliani this week contradicted Mr Trump's statements distancing himself from hush money that was paid to adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

At the White House, Mr Trump said Mr Giuliani was new to the job and "wasn't familiar with everything".

He did not specify what he thought his new attorney had got wrong.

Mr Giuliani later released a statement "intended to clarify" his remarks.

As he left the White House on Friday, Mr Trump told reporters when asked about his new attorney: "He started yesterday. He'll get his facts straight."

Before boarding Air Force One, he told reporters that Mr Giuliani, a former New York City mayor, is "a special guy".

"I will tell you this, when Rudy made the statement, Rudy's great, but Rudy had just started, and he wasn't totally familiar with everything," the Republican president added.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44007320

Rudy Giuliani has a growing list of enemies in the White House — which now includes his boss, President Donald Trump.

Trump was apoplectic after a pair of weekend media interviews by his personal lawyer, in which Giuliani said that the president had been involved in discussions to build a Trump Tower in Moscow through the end of the 2016 campaign — a statement that enraged Trump because it contradicted his own public position, according to two sources close to the president.

Giuliani’s statement was the latest in a series of remarks over several months that has required walk-backs or reversals, and Trump spent much of Sunday and Monday fuming to aides and friends about his lawyer’s missteps. Most of those people share Trump’s frustration, noting that the former New York mayor often appears to lack a mastery of the facts of Trump’s legal headaches.

Giuliani’s public remarks — typically made in sporadic clusters of freewheeling media interviews — have long exasperated White House aides, including the president’s in-house lawyer handling the Russia investigation, Emmet Flood. The latest fracas comes at a time of maximum vulnerability for the president and his legal team. Special counsel Robert Mueller has no deadline for finishing his work, but many outside observers see him as nearing the end of his probe into 2016 Russian election meddling and whether it was coordinated with Trump or his campaign.

Asked who in the White House is responsible for handling Giuliani’s missteps, a White House aide said, “Handling Rudy’s f--- ups takes more than one man.”

Giuliani, who represents the president pro bono, pushed back on the notion that Trump is frustrated with him. “We’ve known each other for 30 years. And I haven’t heard him complain,” he told POLITICO. “And nobody in the White House would complain to me. They just do it behind my back.”

He also dismissed talk that he doesn’t grasp the facts. “I do have a mastery of the facts, which is why I can spin them honestly, argue them several different ways,” Giuliani said. (Myself, I don't think that's the best thing to point out, but, hey WTF)

Giuliani blamed the media, saying reporters are confused by his reliance on hypothetical arguments and take them literally.

“The problem is people don’t understand, or people don’t want to understand, alternative arguing, which is what you do in court all the time. People who want to understand it, do,” he said.

Arguing in the alternative is a legal concept involving the use of hypotheticals, although The New York Times gave no indication that is what Giuliani was doing when it reported on Saturday that he said Trump told him discussions about Trump Tower Moscow were “going on from the day I announced to the day I won'............

.......But in a Monday interview with The New Yorker, the president’s lawyer sounded untroubled by such talk.

"I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. 'Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump,’” he said. "Somehow, I don’t think that will be it. But, if it is, so what do I care? I’ll be dead. I figure I can explain it to St. Peter.” Giuliani added that the apostle “will be on my side.”

Trump and his allies have raised questions about Giuliani’s effectiveness before. They were revived over the weekend when Giuliani told NBC’s “Meet the Press” and The New York Times that Trump told him he may have spoken to his former lawyer Cohen about a proposed Trump Tower project in Moscow as late as October or November 2016 — months later than Trump or Cohen had previously admitted. Giuliani also said that Trump may have spoken to Cohen before his former lawyer gave what he has since confessed was false testimony to Congress.

On Monday, Giuliani issued a statement saying his remarks were hypothetical. “My recent statements about discussions during the 2016 campaign between Michael Cohen and then-candidate Donald Trump about a potential Trump Moscow ‘project’ were hypothetical and not based on conversations I had with the president,” Giuliani said.

The flap came just days after Giuliani raised hackles by telling CNN he could not say that no members of Trump’s campaign had colluded with Russia — a statement he was forced to clean up the following day.

“I have no knowledge of any collusion by any of the thousands of people who worked on the campaign,” Giuliani said.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/22/trump-rudy-giuliani-relationship-1120008

Most people probably didn't believe that shit then, and it just illustrates the pattern of blow and go by Giuliani that exists to this day. President Trump and his advisors may think that Giuliani diverts attention from President TRump, and in the process gets the message that they want to be heard out there, but I sure don't. He has zero credibility with me.

Business_Casual
09-30-19, 04:47
Looks like business as usual for the Trump Administration to me. He appears to like chaos, shrug.

prdubi
09-30-19, 05:37
Looks like business as usual for the Trump Administration to me. He appears to like chaos, shrug.He thrives on chaos...its good for him like its white noise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Grand58742
09-30-19, 07:34
Well, President Trump seriously has panties in a wringer this morning over this Tweet:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178477539653771264

“Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats can’t put down the Impeachment match. They know they couldn’t beat him in 2016 against Hillary Clinton, and they’re increasingly aware of the fact that they won’t win against him in 2020, and Impeachment is the only tool they have to get rid of Donald J. Trump - And the Democrats don’t care if they burn down and destroy this nation in the process. I have never seen the Evangelical Christians more angry over any issue than this attempt to illegitimately remove this President from office, overturn the 2016 Election, and negate the votes of millions of Evangelicals in the process. They know the only Impeachable offense that President Trump has committed was beating Hillary Clinton in 2016. That’s the unpardonable sin for which the Democrats will never forgive him If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress,

They are going all kinds of crazy over the "Civil War" comments.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-30-19, 07:35
He thrives on chaos...its good for him like its white noise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, he does. He is the lord of chaos, the problem is that there is no room for disciples. You can't have Trump and mini-Trump running around out there. Penn and Teller works, two Penns doesn't work.

Outlander Systems
09-30-19, 08:15
I woke up this morning and the POTUS was tweeting about the Big Igloo.

LMFAO!

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-30-19, 09:09
Can you imagine the sheer terror the lefties would feign if the right pulled a 'Resistance' move and took to the streets and protested against this?

Of course the dems want to push this fast:
-Why does the coup complaint read like articles of impeachment? Who helped him write it?
-Who changed the intel whistle-blower complaint form to allow hear-say testimony days before this was filed?
-Who gave the coup instigator the information? Why didn't they file the complaint?
-What expertise did Hunter Biden provide to that board? We need to see all his correspondence and presentations he gave with all his insights...

Of course they want to bum rush this. Frankly I almost think you let them. The dems already say that they have enough to impeach, why wait until Thanksgiving. Impeach him now, have the trial next week and then we can spend the next year dissecting why this was a partisan fiasco.

Frankly, the House Judiciary committee should walk out until Schiff is replaced. That would give cover to witnesses to tell the committee to stuff it. Let the Dems hold their hearings, and then hold shadow hearings with friendly witnesses and no stupid time limits.

flenna
09-30-19, 09:20
So he quotes a Pastor saying that if the President is removed “it will cause a civil war like fracture” and that is interpreted by the MSM and ComDems that he is inciting violence and insurrection. Hmmm, ok got it. Basically the same old, same old: ANYTHING the Right says is violent, sexist and divisive. ANYTHING the Left says is wholesome and unifying.

Biggy
09-30-19, 11:01
IMHO, this is not going to end well for the Democrat Party.

jpmuscle
09-30-19, 11:58
I woke up this morning and the POTUS was tweeting about the Big Igloo.

LMFAO!

Praise be to sky daddy

jpmuscle
09-30-19, 12:00
Can you imagine the sheer terror the lefties would feign if the right pulled a 'Resistance' move and took to the streets and protested against this?

Of course the dems want to push this fast:
-Why does the coup complaint read like articles of impeachment? Who helped him write it?
-Who changed the intel whistle-blower complaint form to allow hear-say testimony days before this was filed?
-Who gave the coup instigator the information? Why didn't they file the complaint?
-What expertise did Hunter Biden provide to that board? We need to see all his correspondence and presentations he gave with all his insights...

Of course they want to bum rush this. Frankly I almost think you let them. The dems already say that they have enough to impeach, why wait until Thanksgiving. Impeach him now, have the trial next week and then we can spend the next year dissecting why this was a partisan fiasco.

Frankly, the House Judiciary committee should walk out until Schiff is replaced. That would give cover to witnesses to tell the committee to stuff it. Let the Dems hold their hearings, and then hold shadow hearings with friendly witnesses and no stupid time limits.

I’d like to think are folks wouldn’t waste time blow harding themselves in the streets. People usually sleep at night.

26 Inf
09-30-19, 16:52
Yes, he does. He is the lord of chaos, the problem is that there is no room for disciples. You can't have Trump and mini-Trump running around out there. Penn and Teller works, two Penns doesn't work.

Good explanation/example.

OH58D
09-30-19, 20:31
Is it just me, or have any of you been feeling like you need to be doing something, anything to fix things in this Country, but feel totally helpless? I'm in the middle of Fall Roundup and branding, so my days are long, but in slow moments I feel like I wish there was something I could do to support the President. It's like the soldier is returning in me and I need to take up arms and stand guard or defend something.

Maybe it's just something stirring inside this 59 year old body, who has been out of uniform almost 20 years.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-30-19, 21:03
So he quotes a Pastor saying that if the President is removed “it will cause a civil war like fracture” and that is interpreted by the MSM and ComDems that he is inciting violence and insurrection. Hmmm, ok got it. Basically the same old, same old: ANYTHING the Right says is violent, sexist and divisive. ANYTHING the Left says is wholesome and unifying.

No justice, no peace. Right? ;)

Trump Will Further Erode Democracy During Impeachment Michael Luo, New Yorker

Using a partisan political play after partisan political play to remove an elected official- and they say Trump is anti-democracy, that's rich.

Gotta love the CIA. The left is now out there trying to spin the change in the whistle-blower form as a nothing burger and conspiracy. Never mind what the form said in black and white.

One thing that I think is interesting is the whistleblowers mention of Barr AND Durham. Barr I get. Get him to recuse himself. Durham is more interesting.

Is this all just a play to discredit the findings about FISA and the Dossier? The findings come out and they use all this to make it look dirty, all with Gulaninia's help. Then they try to make the IG/Durham findings go away as a trade for impeachment to go away.

I find it odd that they say that the 'fast' impeachment will take until the end of the year. That is fast? Seems oddly timed to carpet bomb and pull attention from all the Intel communities shenanigans.

ETA:
I just read the whistle blowers complaint. He perjured himself when he filled out the form and said that he had first and second hand information. I don't see any first hand information in the published complaint. All of it is either second hand or news reports.

If someone can show me a passage where the whistle-blower conveys first hand info, I'd love to see it.

Korgs130
09-30-19, 21:51
Is it just me, or have any of you been feeling like you need to be doing something, anything to fix things in this Country, but feel totally helpless? I'm in the middle of Fall Roundup and branding, so my days are long, but in slow moments I feel like I wish there was something I could do to support the President. It's like the soldier is returning in me and I need to take up arms and stand guard or defend something.

Maybe it's just something stirring inside this 59 year old body, who has been out of uniform almost 20 years.

You are not alone. Your statement pretty much sums up how I’m feeling right now.

MegademiC
09-30-19, 22:30
No justice, no peace. Right? ;)

Using a partisan political play after partisan political play to remove an elected official- and they say Trump is anti-democracy, that's rich.

Gotta love the CIA. The left is now out there trying to spin the change in the whistle-blower form as a nothing burger and conspiracy. Never mind what the form said in black and white.

One thing that I think is interesting is the whistleblowers mention of Barr AND Durham. Barr I get. Get him to recuse himself. Durham is more interesting.

Is this all just a play to discredit the findings about FISA and the Dossier? The findings come out and they use all this to make it look dirty, all with Gulaninia's help. Then they try to make the IG/Durham findings go away as a trade for impeachment to go away.

I find it odd that they say that the 'fast' impeachment will take until the end of the year. That is fast? Seems oddly timed to carpet bomb and pull attention from all the Intel communities shenanigans.

ETA:
I just read the whistle blowers complaint. He perjured himself when he filled out the form and said that he had first and second hand information. I don't see any first hand information in the published complaint. All of it is either second hand or news reports.

If someone can show me a passage where the whistle-blower conveys first hand info, I'd love to see it.

“Not perjury. First hand knowledge of 3rd hand information”. -predicted response by msm.

In conversations with people- you can split people into two groups-those who see facts at face value, and those that dont. We have two cultures (in the process of being polarized-one way more than the other stastistically) that are intermingled. Well either unite (or at least move towards center) or fracture.

When centrist-liberals are considered “alt-right”, it’s definitely a sign.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-30-19, 22:36
What is up with Drudge?

TRUMP ASKS AUSTRALIAN PM TO HELP DISCREDIT MUELLER
BARR RECRUITS FOREIGN OFFICIALS

That's the headline on Drudge. The Australian HIgh Commisioner (right title?) was a gateway point to going after Popadopulous. Of course that would be a question- and it isn't to 'discredit Mueller, it is to go after the genesis of the FISA and other abuses. Odd that Drudge would characterize it that way.

OH58D, there is something going on at another level here. This isn't the usual thing. After the Steele debacle, you'd think that they would go with something more real, not even more nebulous. Either this is the new normal and this will die out in two weeks (hence the lack of a vote on the inquiry) and we will be onto the next. Or this is a trap for Trump to overreach and the cover-up becomes the crime, which with Rudy out there is a very viable strategy.

The whistle blower letter is obviously wordcrafted by lawyers- just read the part about finding parts to be determined secret later- to just its general form that reads like an impeachment kit, not a whistleblower issue. Including Barr and Durham to try to get them to stand down.

This is the Steele Dossier all over- second hand info from a partisan spook backed up and amplified by MSM reporting. When the spooks identity comes out, then there will have to be another special prosecutor ala the Plame BS.

Can a whistleblower blow the whistle on a whistleblower? Anyone patriotic enough in the intel community to file a complaint against the whistleblower and mark it urgent and pressing and out this guy? Throw in a bunch of second hand info that the original is a crazy Warren supporter out to get Trump and Biden.

Diamondback
09-30-19, 23:02
Simple explanation: Drudge is all about pissing in people's cornflakes, and he doesn't care whose--even in his radio days 20 years ago he proudly called himself "just a plain old-fashioned troublemaker".

Frankly, I want to know where I file a whistleblower complaint accusing the entire Deep State of treason, sedition, human trafficking and systemic mass child molestation...

TomMcC
09-30-19, 23:15
Whoever this yahoo is, he or she isn't a "whistleblower"...they're a "leaker" of classified info and should probably be headed for jail.

Diamondback
09-30-19, 23:17
Whoever this yahoo is, he or she isn't a "whistleblower"...they're a "leaker" of classified info and should probably be headed for jail.

May the long nights of crying himself to sleep after being used as Bubba's spooge-receptacle start soon and go on a VERY long time...

Todd.K
09-30-19, 23:32
I think the play was supposed to be "whistleblower" vs Trump "obstructing/cover up" by asserting privilege.

You can tell that many are still reading off the prepared narrative and claiming a cover up.

Todd.K
09-30-19, 23:33
I think the play was supposed to be "whistleblower" vs Trump "obstructing/cover up" by asserting privilege.

You can tell that many are still reading off the prepared narrative and claiming a cover up.

Averageman
10-01-19, 00:28
I thought that if you were a "Whistle Blower" you had first hand knowledge and that you reported that information as soon as possible.
Discussing it with several other parties to gather more information to build 'a case" is where the line gets drawn, now your spying.
Blowing the Whistle means you report the information immediately in order to stop a crime, anything else shouldn't afford you those protections.

Mauser KAR98K
10-01-19, 00:33
I thought that if you were a "Whistle Blower" you had first hand knowledge and that you reported that information as soon as possible.
Discussing it with several other parties to gather more information to build 'a case" is where the line gets drawn, now your spying.
Blowing the Whistle means you report the information immediately in order to stop a crime, anything else shouldn't afford you those protections.

That changed with the rules in August and September 23 if this year...conveniently.

Diamondback
10-01-19, 00:33

Apparently the Intel Community IG, an Obama-holdover radical leftist named Atkinson, unilaterally changed those rules without telling anybody sometime in the past few months... like he was planning this, and the "WB complaint" reads more like a legal brief or IG report than any real complaint I've ever seen. Somebody either got this clown to be a sockpuppet like MacArthur did Hirohito on the Japanese Constitution, or coached the scum and helped wordsmith it with them.

Either way, Atkinson needs a colonoscopy with the Hubble Telescope... (cue "scope big enough to see Uranus" jokes)

Honu
10-01-19, 03:13
Kamala Harris is saying Trump needs to be suspended from twitter as his words will get people hurt

Dems are brain damaged or sure

Honu
10-01-19, 03:13
Double tap

Diamondback
10-01-19, 03:19
Kamala Harris is saying Trump needs to be suspended from twitter as his words will get people hurt

Dems are brain damaged or sure

Ain't it funny how they think our speech is "violence" but their GENUINE violence is "speech"?

Alex V
10-01-19, 05:49
Is it boogaloo time? Cause I’m hearing it’s boogaloo time... :-)

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-01-19, 07:14
That changed with the rules in August and September 23 if this year...conveniently.

It's worse than that. They are saying that you never had to have first hand info, that the form was wrong and that was the system just 'working itself out'....

This is all highly engineered. Steer clear of any real legal charges so that Trump can't prove himself innocent. Instead have some nebulous charge of - actually I'm not even sure what the high crime would be ? Trying to make sure that the Biden's aren't above the law? That Biden was shaken down by the Clinton's not to run in 2016...

ETA: Or does "Fast" mean that they are going to just jump from one thing to another fast. First it was Ukraine, which Trump foiled by releasing, now Austrailia. Just keep bringing things up until Trump doesn't release stuff and then claim obstruction?

Esq.
10-01-19, 08:06
Is it boogaloo time? Cause I’m hearing it’s boogaloo time... :-)

Yes, Yes it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg2xjnz-fFE

It's time to start the Bugaloo Dance Party!

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-01-19, 08:13
Is the whistle blower the ultimate keyboard commando???? Didn't actually see or do anything, but read some reports and watched CNN... Considering all the other people with direct knowledge, that didn't file a complaint- are they all co-conspirators with Trump now?

glocktogo
10-01-19, 11:46
Technically the person who gave the information alleged in the whistleblower report to the "whistleblower", isn't a whistleblower. The Administration is free to pursue the leaker for whatever law they may have violated, in regards to classified information shared with someone who doesn't have a need to know.

chuckman
10-01-19, 12:06
Wait a minute: whistleblower now says it WAS firsthand knowledge: :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/intelligence-watchdog-whistleblower-complaint

morbidbattlecry
10-01-19, 12:11
Here is a fairly good breakdown of everything so far. https://youtu.be/BD3my03ioio (warning the video is long)

flenna
10-01-19, 12:29
Wait a minute: whistleblower now says it WAS firsthand knowledge: :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/intelligence-watchdog-whistleblower-complaint

When the facts don’t fit the narrative then just change the facts. 2+2=5. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

TomMcC
10-01-19, 12:31
Next thing you know it will be described as a 3 way call with leaker chatting with the 2 presidents.

NWPilgrim
10-01-19, 14:09
I don’t think there is “one” whistle blower. This smells of coordinated and combined efforts. If they get a single person testifying as the complaintant I will bet he can’t remember half of what he supposedly stated.

The Dems have gone down this road because they know have nobody on the ticket who can beat Trump. And they are panicked that he will eventually unravel a lot of corrupt dealings in Obama’s admin. No outsider was supposed to ever see behind the two party facade. A good many RINOs are pancaked as well.

26 Inf
10-01-19, 15:02
Here is a fairly good breakdown of everything so far. https://youtu.be/BD3my03ioio (warning the video is long)

Watched the video. From that perspective, things don't look good for the home team.

Business_Casual
10-01-19, 16:24
Watched the video. From that perspective, things don't look good for the home team.

Problem is they start off with an inaccuracy. Biden wasn't a candidate when the conversation took place.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-01-19, 16:46

That isn't that good of a breakdown. I understand that everyone has a viewpoint, but that guy has a pretty anti-Trump bias. I held on through the 24min mark when he talks about the mention of Barr and how he might have to recuse himself. Yeaaaaaaa, it is pretty clear that the mention of Barr and Durham is meant try to remove them from the equation.

And I'm out at the 26 min mark when he says that storing the info on the call in a secure server brings us back Nixon. I didn't really finish that sentence. Destroying tapes is the same as making sure something is protected. Yep, that's a crime.

I'd actually give credence to the whole story if they had stuff from Rudy talking smack and making threats when he talked to the Ukranians directly. For this to work as the left wants us to see it, Trump was bribing a guy in front of dozens of people. Sure, that makes sense. A guy who made his money in construction doesn't know how to covertly coerce people.

Listen to it if you want. The guy is just a bit outside of CNN and MSNBC. Maybe he corrects in past the 26 min mark, but this left wing fantasy with Nixon really has to end.

This is nothing more then Dossier II. It is the same story. A concerned spook has second hand info that Trump is conspiring with foreign nationals to win elections. The actual 'crime' isn't actaully any criminal code, it is some nebulous charge. The Attorney General needs to recuse himself. Sure. Don't we know how this ends?

flenna
10-01-19, 18:04
Problem is they start off with an inaccuracy. Biden wasn't a candidate when the conversation took place.

One question to ask the ComDems: "Is Joe Biden your 2020 presidential nominee? No? Then how is this, as you all have stated multiple times, affecting the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?"

flenna
10-01-19, 18:05
Doubletap.....

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-01-19, 18:54
I'm really starting to think that the whole impeachment thing is meant to preemptively discredit Barr and Durham personally and their findings in general.

morbidbattlecry
10-01-19, 19:32

The conversation with the President of the Ukraine? That happened this year, Biden was a candidate this summer.

morbidbattlecry
10-01-19, 19:34
That isn't that good of a breakdown. I understand that everyone has a viewpoint, but that guy has a pretty anti-Trump bias. I held on through the 24min mark when he talks about the mention of Barr and how he might have to recuse himself. Yeaaaaaaa, it is pretty clear that the mention of Barr and Durham is meant try to remove them from the equation.

And I'm out at the 26 min mark when he says that storing the info on the call in a secure server brings us back Nixon. I didn't really finish that sentence. Destroying tapes is the same as making sure something is protected. Yep, that's a crime.

I'd actually give credence to the whole story if they had stuff from Rudy talking smack and making threats when he talked to the Ukranians directly. For this to work as the left wants us to see it, Trump was bribing a guy in front of dozens of people. Sure, that makes sense. A guy who made his money in construction doesn't know how to covertly coerce people.

Listen to it if you want. The guy is just a bit outside of CNN and MSNBC. Maybe he corrects in past the 26 min mark, but this left wing fantasy with Nixon really has to end.

This is nothing more then Dossier II. It is the same story. A concerned spook has second hand info that Trump is conspiring with foreign nationals to win elections. The actual 'crime' isn't actaully any criminal code, it is some nebulous charge. The Attorney General needs to recuse himself. Sure. Don't we know how this ends?

I coincide there is some personal opinion thrown in. That aside it was a decent summery to me who has not been able to keep up with everything.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-01-19, 20:21
I coincide there is some personal opinion thrown in. That aside it was a decent summery to me who has not been able to keep up with everything.

The funny thing is that he couldn't keep up with it as he was filming it! I just prefer a little more compare and contrast. "If this.. then that, but if this than this."

I understand that the transcript is a political Rohrshack test. You can see what you want. Right now, I know that they are just ink blots at this point. I'd rather hear people describe the dots instead of writing into the lines between them.

Todd.K
10-02-19, 00:06
I've decided to coin a new term.
Coincidence Theorist

If you think:
• Schiff just happened to tweet the exact same allegations weeks before the IG sent the report to congress...
• The IG just happened to change the requirement for first hand knowledge at the same time this hearsay complaint was made...
• That the "nonpartisan" Congressional Research Service also happened to change their guidance to obscure the law on whistleblower complaints at the same time...
• That the complaint happens to look exactly like the "dossier" and not a whistleblower complaint form...
• That Barr and Durham happened to be specifically named without any real claim against them...
If you think all these things just happened to happen this way, then you are a Coincidence Theorist.

Diamondback
10-02-19, 01:26
I've decided to coin a new term.
Coincidence Theorist

If you think:
Shiff just happened to tweet the exact same allegations weeks before the IG sent the report to congress...
The IG just happened to change the requirement for first hand knowledge at the same time this hearsay complaint was made...
That the "nonpartisan" Congressional Research Service also happened to change their guidance to obscure the law on whistleblower complaints at the same time...
That the complaint happens to look exactly like the "dossier" and not a whistleblower complaint form...
That Barr and Durham happened to be specifically named without any real claim against them...
If you think all these things just happened to happen this way, then you are a Coincidence Theorist.

This needs to go viral. :)

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-02-19, 07:30
The GOP House members need to boycott the hearings until Schiff is replaced and the whole House votes on formally starting impeachment hearings. That needs to go viral too.

For a real full circus feel, start having people ‘Code Pink’ the hearings with outbursts and chanting.

If they think that Nixon and Clinton are models for this, they are in for a rude awakening.

mack7.62
10-02-19, 09:08
We need to encourage the dems to do it, the Senate trial will include a discovery phase. ;)

https://spectator.org/absolutely-lets-have-an-impeachment-trial/

glocktogo
10-02-19, 09:54
The GOP House members need to boycott the hearings until Schiff is replaced and the whole House votes on formally starting impeachment hearings. That needs to go viral too.

For a real full circus feel, start having people ‘Code Pink’ the hearings with outbursts and chanting.

If they think that Nixon and Clinton are models for this, they are in for a rude awakening.

This. Schiff is proven to be biased to the point of being compromised. He cannot preside over a fair and impartial hearing. The Dems should be alone in those hearings until he recuses himself.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-02-19, 13:16
This. Schiff is proven to be biased to the point of being compromised. He cannot preside over a fair and impartial hearing. The Dems should be alone in those hearings until he recuses himself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/us/politics/adam-schiff-whistleblower.html

Schiff was in on this before it was a thing. The NYT trying to make it seem alright.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-02-19, 13:43
"Shifty Schiff" . A new winner from Trump.

glocktogo
10-02-19, 15:11
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/us/politics/adam-schiff-whistleblower.html

Schiff was in on this before it was a thing. The NYT trying to make it seem alright.

Well of course it's OK for a "whistleblower" to conspire with a House member (who's repeatedly lied about the President) to craft an allegation against the President! :rolleyes:

Averageman
10-02-19, 15:16
So, Schiff was approached, then, changed the rules for "Whistle Blowers" irt what constitutes a complaint.
In the meantime the "Whistle Blower" interrogated more people within the corrupt Intelligence System for more data for the complaint.
I'm just saying at some point the CIA was deep in the spying business on a setting POTUS.

Grand58742
10-02-19, 15:24
So, Schiff was approached, then, changed the rules for "Whistle Blowers" irt what constitutes a complaint.
In the meantime the "Whistle Blower" interrogated more people within the corrupt Intelligence System for more data for the complaint.
I'm just saying at some point the CIA was deep in the spying business on a setting POTUS.

Who cares, right?

Because they'll get Trump!

[sarcastic mode off]

jpmuscle
10-02-19, 16:03
Who cares, right?

Because they'll get Trump!

[sarcastic mode off]

All of this reminds of Dr. Klopfer played by Ian McNeice in the movie Conspiracy. Who at one point prattles on about how the law is whatever they need it to be to achieve “evacuation” of the Jews.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191002/2d654b20270ca40c460951a761019522.jpg

jpmuscle
10-02-19, 16:54
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191002/b3fb35da957e7324f17405d9fe6b9d2d.jpg

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1179502966606352386?s=21

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

flenna
10-02-19, 17:36
This one reason the ComDems are running full speed at impeachment. They are well on their way of achieving their communistic goals (look how many they have achieved) and President Trump is a roadblock for them.

https://www.theblaze.com/video/45-communist-goals-for-america

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-02-19, 20:10
They are now going for the Holy Grail by saying that Pence was involved too, so President Pelosi.....

Grand58742
10-03-19, 07:47
They are now going for the Holy Grail by saying that Pence was involved too, so President Pelosi.....

She appoints Hillary as her Veep then steps down for "reasons of health and family."

The Constitution is a little murky on nominee versus Senate confirmed when it comes to the line of succession.

Mauser KAR98K
10-03-19, 08:19
Something else I've noticed (course I've just started getting on Twitter) is that all the negative remarks on Trump's Twitter are way up to and I have to scroll far down to find any positive tweets.

Adrenaline_6
10-03-19, 08:59
Something else I've noticed (course I've just started getting on Twitter) is that all the negative remarks on Trump's Twitter are way up to and I have to scroll far down to find any positive tweets.

I don't follow twitter, but if you look at most social media, the haters tend to follow the ones they hate so they can spread it far more than the other way around.

Sry0fcr
10-03-19, 10:42

I didn't know there were positive remarks on Twitter at all. That platform is a cesspool.

Averageman
10-03-19, 12:47
All the negativity I'd likely a DNC effort. It's impossible for me to believe otherwise.
At this point I'm all about Trump pulling Schiff's security clearance based upon his actions and words.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-03-19, 13:13
All the negativity I'd likely a DNC effort. It's impossible for me to believe otherwise.
At this point I'm all about Trump pulling Schiff's security clearance based upon his actions and words.

Not the best idea. I’d rather have him in place and damaged than give him martyr status. Have the gop pull people from the committees and make it full partisan Dem endevour.

Diamondback
10-03-19, 14:08
I'm just gonna drop one little thought here... Schiff and this whole mess are more full of shit than my toilet bowl after a triple-helping Bad Day At The Mongolian Buffet.

NWPilgrim
10-03-19, 14:18
Time to do what Hillary says and follow every thread...on Biden, Clinton, Schiff, Steele, Holder, and pretty much everyone above GS-5 at DOJ and CIA. Start cleaning up DC one swamp at a time.

Tx_Aggie
10-03-19, 15:05
Deleted.

ABNAK
10-03-19, 18:47
When the Dems take the White House someday down the road I say we return the favor in spades. Impeach Impeach Impeach. Make shit up, outright lie. Start from the day they are elected (before they even take office). F**k this "Moral High Road" bullshit or the "We're better than that" pussy-ass response.

Make them pay. REVENGE 10x over. They wanted a divide in this country, well you got it bitches!

Diamondback
10-03-19, 19:04
When the Dems take the White House someday down the road I say we return the favor in spades. Impeach Impeach Impeach. Make shit up, outright lie. Start from the day they are elected (before they even take office). F**k this "Moral High Road" bullshit or the "We're better than that" pussy-ass response.

Make them pay. REVENGE 10x over. They wanted a divide in this country, well you got it bitches!

Tenfold? Even God makes do with only seven... :p But yeah, I get where you're coming from. Frankly, I'm hoping that if Ukrainegate blows up as big as it looks like it could we get the whole damn Blue Team on RICO and convert their "-ism" to a "-WASm"...

Biggy
10-03-19, 19:08
Big disappointment for the Democrat’s and the fake news media.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/02/disappointing-state-department-ig-meeting-deflates-u-s-media/#more-172687

jpmuscle
10-03-19, 19:08

Because the GOP tried so hard during Obama’s reign. [emoji849]

ABNAK
10-03-19, 19:12
Frankly, I'm hoping that if Ukrainegate blows up as big as it looks like it could we get the whole damn Blue Team on RICO and convert their "-ism" to a "-WASm"...

Yeah, good luck with that. Ain't gonna happen. Hope you're not like all the other people waiting with baited breath for Horowitz's report to come out. Not a damn thing will happen. That's why I say our side needs to get off their high moral horse and get down and dirty. Turning the other cheek has gotten us NOWHERE. If you're in the mud wrestling with pigs you're gonna get mud on you. Expect it, revel in it!

I don't give a damn if doing so will "divide this country". I despise about 40% of them, about 40% are on "my" side, and the other 20% (who decide elections) are wishy-washy idiots who can't make up their f*****g minds who they want from one election cycle to the next; my respect for them is nil.

flenna
10-03-19, 19:43
Big disappointment for the Democrat’s and the fake news media.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/02/disappointing-state-department-ig-meeting-deflates-u-s-media/#more-172687

Good one, way to throw it right back at the ComDems.

OH58D
10-03-19, 19:53
I don't ever see the Republicans acting the same way as the democrats. The dems play politics much better than the GOP, and are ruthless in how they play. It's total offensive warfare with the dems - the Republicans are always reactionary and play defense.

SomeOtherGuy
10-03-19, 20:27
I don't ever see the Republicans acting the same way as the democrats. The dems play politics much better than the GOP, and are ruthless in how they play. It's total offensive warfare with the dems - the Republicans are always reactionary and play defense.

The American "conservatives," currently in Republican guise, play to lose, deliberately, and have been doing so for over a century. Read this:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/09/bowties-on-historical-battlefield.html

Yeah, good luck with that. Ain't gonna happen. Hope you're not like all the other people waiting with baited breath for Horowitz's report to come out. Not a damn thing will happen. That's why I say our side needs to get off their high moral horse and get down and dirty. Turning the other cheek has gotten us NOWHERE. If you're in the mud wrestling with pigs you're gonna get mud on you. Expect it, revel in it!

It's unpleasant but I agree 100%. The current Dems are trying to take over government permanently and won't be stopped by minor nuisances like elections, as we've seen nonstop since 2016.

Look, they are trying to conduct an impeachment without a vote - their legalistic arguments are BS:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-dares-pelosi-hold-impeachment-inquiry-vote-after-she-says-it-not-required

A democracy (including our supposed democratic republic, which it no longer is) only works if all involved follow the rules, respect each other, and don't go in for the kill when they are in power. The Dems violate all of these. They are no longer participating in anything realistically called "democracy" and are worthy of absolutely zero respect.

jpmuscle
10-03-19, 20:46
The American "conservatives," currently in Republican guise, play to lose, deliberately, and have been doing so for over a century. Read this:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/09/bowties-on-historical-battlefield.html

It's unpleasant but I agree 100%. The current Dems are trying to take over government permanently and won't be stopped by minor nuisances like elections, as we've seen nonstop since 2016.

Look, they are trying to conduct an impeachment without a vote - their legalistic arguments are BS:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-dares-pelosi-hold-impeachment-inquiry-vote-after-she-says-it-not-required

A democracy (including our supposed democratic republic, which it no longer is) only works if all involved follow the rules, respect each other, and don't go in for the kill when they are in power. The Dems violate all of these. They are no longer participating in anything realistically called "democracy" and are worthy of absolutely zero respect.

Boomers going to boomer.

OH58D
10-03-19, 20:47
You can take all of this a step further. The far Left would exterminate the Conservative Right if it met their objectives, and would feel justified in doing so. The Conservative Right that I am associated with fall back on their Judeo-Christian ethic, and are not bloodthirsty. They believe in the system of checks and balances, ethical and moral behavior.

The Conservative Right as a whole lacks the "edge" that can take them to the point of saying that in order to save the Republic, the far Left needs to be exterminated. This places the Conservative Right at an automatic disadvantage in the political game, and in the social arena. When your opponent doesn't recognize your legitimacy and right to exist, and you're not willing to confront that enemy on equal terms, you lose. Nice guys finish last despite what you're taught in school.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-03-19, 20:48
With out the MSM to push it, the reverse by the GOP will never work.

Diamondback
10-03-19, 20:50

Hence why the Vichytard Sissycucks get so butthurt over the rise of Trump-Schlichter Fighting Conservatives...

Business_Casual
10-04-19, 05:23
My guess is the Dems won’t hold a vote, but they will “deem” him impeached and start to refer to the impeached Trump. Most of the public is so dumb they won’t know the difference.

ABNAK
10-04-19, 05:27
Because the GOP tried so hard during Obama’s reign. [emoji849]

Not sure if serious or not but not anywhere near what is going on with Trump. Not even in the same ballpark. That is why I say we do the same f****d up shit they're doing now to the next Dem that gets to the Oval Office.

ABNAK
10-04-19, 05:28

Yep, unfortunately.

Alex V
10-04-19, 06:06

Yup.

I’ve said it before that the Right needs to play the same game as the Left and all I get it “BuT wE hAvE tO kEeP tHe MoRaL hIgH gRoUnD!”

Yeah, well, how’s that working out?

We’ve reached the point where we need to start planting dead hookers in people’s trunks.

Circle_10
10-04-19, 07:18
Yup.

I’ve said it before that the Right needs to play the same game as the Left and all I get it “BuT wE hAvE tO kEeP tHe MoRaL hIgH gRoUnD!”

We’ve reached the point where we need to start planting dead hookers in people’s trunks.

The Right as a whole doesn't seem to get this and I'm frustrated by it. Perhaps because of how many people on "our" side are religious or something, and deceptive, dirty, ruthless tactics upset their delicate judeo-christian sensibilities.
Perhaps I have a bias because I'm completely secular myself, and so I don't feel compelled to engage in the hand wringing over "being better" than your enemy. If you beat them, that's what makes you "better". I see this fixation on the moral high ground as self defeating at this point. We are getting outplayed by an opponent that, due to their moral flexibility, can operate more freely and thus runs rings around us.
That's at least part of the reason why the GOP prefers honorable defeat to brutal, cutthroat victory, in my opinion. Part of it is just incompetence of course because the GOP are morons and like to get hung up on abortions and gays, but part of it is this holier than thou "We won't sink to their level" attitude that a lot of conservatives in general seem to share as well. Well how are you going to beat them if you aren't willing to go down there and get them?

The Right is going to have to get it's hands dirty to have a chance. So we need to collectively cast our inhibitions aside and start adopting the Left's own tactics. And we need to get good at it too.

Circle_10
10-04-19, 07:18
Yup.

The Right as a whole doesn't seem to get this and I'm frustrated by it. Perhaps because of how many people on "our" side are religious or something, and deceptive, dirty, ruthless tactics upset their delicate judeo-christian sensibilities.
Perhaps I have a bias because I'm completely secular myself, and so I don't feel compelled to engage in the hand wringing over "being better" than your enemy. If you beat them, that's what makes you "better". I see this fixation on the moral high ground as self defeating at this point. We are getting outplayed by an opponent that, due to their moral flexibility, can operate more freely and thus runs rings around us.
That's at least part of the reason why the GOP prefers honorable defeat to brutal, cutthroat victory, in my opinion. Part of it is just incompetence of course because the GOP are morons and like to get hung up on abortions and gays, but part of it is this holier than thou "We won't sink to their level" attitude that a lot of conservatives in general seem to share as well. Well how are you going to beat them if you aren't willing to go down there and get them?

The Right is going to have to get it's hands dirty to have a chance. So we need to collectively cast our inhibitions aside and start adopting the Left's own tactics. And we need to get good at it too.

OH58D
10-04-19, 07:40
I've mentioned here before that my wife is half-Cajun, and her mother's family are from Louisiana.

One of the most colorful Dixiecrat Governors in that State from the past was Edwin Edwards, a crook of the highest class, but he would be someone I'd even consider voting for because he was more Conservative than a lot of Republicans today. During his 1983 campaign versus incumbent Gov. David Treen, Edwards made this statement:

"The only way I can lose this race is to be caught in bed with a live boy or dead girl."

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-04-19, 07:40
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/politics/donald-trump-impeachment-inquiry-defense/index.html

The more this plays out, the more it looks like a gambit aimed at blunting the effect and impact of Barr and Durham’s reports. Trump can’t let that come out and not have him be the center of attention- so just like when he got in the middle of the Squad-Pelosi fight for no reason, he has Rudy mucking around and messing up the message. The Dems are more than happy to play along.

Trump is Trump’s worst enemy, and really the only person who can make him lose.

jpmuscle
10-04-19, 08:15
Lol @ CNN

Outlander Systems
10-04-19, 08:23
This. InfoWars is a more reputable journalistic institution ffs.

Lol @ CNN

Alex V
10-04-19, 08:39
Oh come on!

Now they got my cousin in this mess. This is a total circus. Then again, F him. Dude wouldn't answer my request for tickets to SHOT show LOL. Who knows, if he did I could be in this mess too since I was born in Kiev.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/adam-schiffs-own-ukraine-connection-comes-under-scrutiny?fbclid=IwAR3MW_jlEDVLsab__8l8RxmbMswR2Nzn_1EtaLZzy-rtGH4BpSvy4LqPBGo

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who has played a leading role in investigating the Trump-Ukraine scandal, is facing questions about his own connection to a Soviet-born businessman who has raised money for his campaign and whose company has received lucrative defense contracts from Ukraine's government.

That man is Igor Pasternak, the founder and CEO of Worldwide Aeros Corp., which makes blimps for military and commercial customers. His business has also been involved in weapons manufacturing, working with the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense to produce a modified version of the M4 and M16 rifles, according to reports.

If you recall, some time ago someone posted a thread here about Ukraine getting ARs

NWPilgrim
10-04-19, 09:09
LOL !! Republicans go on war path?! They don’t even do the easy stuff like clean house when they take over the White House. They leave 8 yrs of partisan hacks in top admin jobs and then are shocked and butt hurt when they get hammered by leaks and whistleblowers. A Dem gets elected and they root out down to the travel office for party loyalty. Most Repubs are happy to coast along and sing Kumbaya with the Dems because they like big govt and big spending just as much.

Trump is an outlier and thus hated by Repubs and Dems. Not sure why he didn’t clean house unless he was so naive thinking like a business man the admin staff would be loyal to whoever is boss man.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-04-19, 10:51
So the Volker testimony- somehow at the same time either convicts or ends impeachment.....

We can't agree on anything anymore.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-04-19, 10:51
double

Averageman
10-04-19, 11:01
Trump is an outlier and thus hated by Repubs and Dems. Not sure why he didn’t clean house unless he was so naive thinking like a business man the admin staff would be loyal to whoever is boss man.
At this point I'm not sure Brennan didn't front load a bunch of his people in to some key positions to have ears and eyes on everything going on.
It's pretty clear the CIA has a vested interest in this guy failing or being impeached.

glocktogo
10-04-19, 11:34
LOL !! Republicans go on war path?! They don’t even do the easy stuff like clean house when they take over the White House. They leave 8 yrs of partisan hacks in top admin jobs and then are shocked and butt hurt when they get hammered by leaks and whistleblowers. A Dem gets elected and they root out down to the travel office for party loyalty. Most Repubs are happy to coast along and sing Kumbaya with the Dems because they like big govt and big spending just as much.

They convinced him he'd need the insider contacts to make anything happen in DC. They may have been right, but they didn't mention that those people would cause Trump more grief than they're worth.

Todd.K
10-04-19, 13:09

It takes more than one dead hooker if you are a Dem...

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-28/gemmel-moore-died-25-months-ago-why-did-it-take-so-long-to-charge-ed-buck-with-a-crime