PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster

ZDL
11-15-08, 16:47
Anyone else notice they went back to late fees? Didn't know that till I got the bill for $12.66. Told me they went back to it over a month ago... Nice to know.

jamesbond
11-16-08, 16:50
Anyone else notice they went back to late fees? Didn't know that till I got the bill for $12.66. Told me they went back to it over a month ago... Nice to know.

Did happen to me once and calling took care.

Jay Cunningham
11-16-08, 16:55
Netflix, dude.

ZDL
11-16-08, 17:01
Netflix, dude.

ahhh. I was waiting till someone said this. My wife told me a I was going to get a bunch of "who still rents from blockbuster?" comments. I like immediate satisfaction, what can I say. I don't understand the idea of "oh, I'd like to rent ____ so I'll choose to wait 3 days for it too arrive instead of driving to the store..." In 3 days I'm on to 50 different things. I'll get around to it eventually I guess. Right now I rent about 6 movies a year. I typically raid their 4 for $20 bin when I go in.

Someone told me xbox 360 can receive netflix movies online now? Don't own one but that might be intriguing if they had a good selection and quality was at least "good transfer DVD" quality. Anyone?

Jay Cunningham
11-16-08, 17:04
It arrives in one day.

NetJunkie
11-16-08, 18:05
Someone told me xbox 360 can receive netflix movies online now? Don't own one but that might be intriguing if they had a good selection and quality was at least "good transfer DVD" quality. Anyone?

Coming in the next software release... the 19th I believe. The quality isn't bad..it's probably close to DVD but you can't get everything.

ZDL
11-16-08, 18:11
Coming in the next software release... the 19th I believe. The quality isn't bad..it's probably close to DVD but you can't get everything.

Yet....

Don Robison
11-16-08, 22:06
Nope, we use Hollywood video.