PDA

View Full Version : Heisman Watch

10-17-19, 18:22
Far enough into the season to get a feel for who is in the running. At this point I have:

1. Burrow(LSU)- They've beaten Florida and Auburn. No other team has quality wins like this. His stats and game time demeanor put him in the lead.

2. Tua(Tide)- His stats are impressive. Bama/LSU game may be for the Heisman.

3. Hurts(Oklahoma)- Dual threat and looks the part. (Another SEC QB:cool:)

4. Taylor(Wisconsin)- Having great yr., but with the QB's tearing it up this yr., not much of a chance.

NYH1
10-18-19, 17:28
Ohio State's quarterback is playing pretty good. He might end up in the conversation before it's all said and done.

NYH1.

Grand58742
10-18-19, 17:31
I figure it's going to come down to Hurts or Tua.

If Hurts wins, they better just make a co-winner trophy for Lincoln Riley.

10-18-19, 22:36
Roll Tide

Back to the discussion.

Grand58742
10-19-19, 22:41
Roll Tide

Back to the discussion.

Buck Fama.

If it wasn't for these crooked refs, this would be a close ball game right now.

Grand58742
11-11-19, 01:21
President Trump visits the Bama-LSU game.

Bama loses.

He truly is making American great again.

HMM
11-11-19, 08:34
Bama played terrible in the 1st half. Casper the unfriendly ghost towards Alabama caused Tua to cough up the ball on the opening drive. Basically ensured Burrow the trophy with his 1st half issues. And Burrow deserves it after the performance he put up. He made every big play all game whether it be passing or running. Hurts me to say it but Bama didn't do what they needed to do Saturday...

11-11-19, 12:24
Heisman is Burrows to lose.

Bama looked good 2nd half. If game had gone another quarter, may have taken it. But it doesn't and they lost.

Bama needs Auburn to beat UGA and then to beat Auburn. Bama fans find them selves in the weird position of having to pull for LSU to win out so the loss to them looks better.

Bama still has path to playoffs, but need help. Wisconsin needs to beat Minnesota and Baylor needs to lose to Oklahoma.

Been a good all-around exciting season so far.

Coach O for Coach of the Year.

Whiskey_Bravo
11-11-19, 12:40
Heisman is Burrows to lose.

Bama looked good 2nd half. If game had gone another quarter, may have taken it. But it doesn't and they lost.

Bama needs Auburn to beat UGA and then to beat Auburn. Bama fans find them selves in the weird position of having to pull for LSU to win out so the loss to them looks better.

Bama still has path to playoffs, but need help. Wisconsin needs to beat Minnesota and Baylor needs to lose to Oklahoma.

Been a good all-around exciting season so far.

You take that back......

I'll be at the Baylor/OU game. Sic Em

Grand58742
11-11-19, 13:05
Bama played terrible in the 1st half. Casper the unfriendly ghost towards Alabama caused Tua to cough up the ball on the opening drive. Basically ensured Burrow the trophy with his 1st half issues. And Burrow deserves it after the performance he put up. He made every big play all game whether it be passing or running. Hurts me to say it but Bama didn't do what they needed to do Saturday...

They went in thinking they couldn't lose and the play showed it. Adding the fact Tua should never have been on the field as it's extremely suspect he's back to 100%.

I like Tua and that kid has a future in football, but I'm not sure he has a shot at the Heisman now.

Grand58742
11-11-19, 13:09
You take that back......

I'll be at the Baylor/OU game. Sic Em

OU got a big scare last weekend. The fans ended up leaving not long after the half. But towards the end of the 4th, the ones that remained were like "WTF is going on AGAIN with Iowa State?!?!?!" Regardless, they should be more focused save the injuries from last weekend. However, they very well could end up with a 9-3 season.

Matt Campbell is a solid coach that has the potential to upset any team in the Big 12 when he takes a notion. If he ever pulls in consistent top 20 recruiting classes, the Big 12 could be his.

P2Vaircrewman
11-12-19, 11:09
They went in thinking they couldn't lose and the play showed it. Adding the fact Tua should never have been on the field as it's extremely suspect he's back to 100%.

I like Tua and that kid has a future in football, but I'm not sure he has a shot at the Heisman now.

But Tua wasn't playing defense.

Grand58742
11-12-19, 11:12
But Tua wasn't playing defense.

I'm not sure which defense in CFB can stop LSU this year...

Grand58742
11-25-19, 08:26
They should put me on the CFB Playoff committee. I have a system that is foolproof...

Eight teams without eliminating the two playoff bowl rotations we currently have.

All five P5 conference champs get an automatic bid. Even in suck years, most P5 conferences produce at least a 9-10 win team. So, each one of the P5 conference champs gets invited.

The highest rated G5 team in the final week's rankings get a bid and must be their conference champion as well. This eliminates the controversy over omitting teams like UCF that have an undefeated record, but didn't get the invite because they aren't one of the "big boys" with a strength of schedule to show.

The remaining two spots are "at large" and are based on either Independent status or the highest rated non-conference champ. This is based on record and rating in the final week.

Everyone plays and no bye situations for the top teams. You want to prove you're the best? Play a full schedule like they do in basketball. Nobody there gets a "bye" in the first round. They earn the right to move on. #1 plays #8, #2 plays #7, #3 plays #6 and 4 and 5 play.

Playoffs begin in mid December which gives about two weeks down after conference championship games. Put out bids for Bowls to move to mid December like the Music City or Gator Bowl with a minimum seating capacity of 65,000 and infrastructure to meet that demand. New Years Six Bowls remain rotational. Championship game stays neutral.

NYH1
11-26-19, 22:20
They should put me on the CFB Playoff committee. I have a system that is foolproof...

Eight teams without eliminating the two playoff bowl rotations we currently have.

All five P5 conference champs get an automatic bid. Even in suck years, most P5 conferences produce at least a 9-10 win team. So, each one of the P5 conference champs gets invited.

The highest rated G5 team in the final week's rankings get a bid and must be their conference champion as well. This eliminates the controversy over omitting teams like UCF that have an undefeated record, but didn't get the invite because they aren't one of the "big boys" with a strength of schedule to show.

The remaining two spots are "at large" and are based on either Independent status or the highest rated non-conference champ. This is based on record and rating in the final week.

Everyone plays and no bye situations for the top teams. You want to prove you're the best? Play a full schedule like they do in basketball. Nobody there gets a "bye" in the first round. They earn the right to move on. #1 plays #8, #2 plays #7, #3 plays #6 and 4 and 5 play.

Playoffs begin in mid December which gives about two weeks down after conference championship games. Put out bids for Bowls to move to mid December like the Music City or Gator Bowl with a minimum seating capacity of 65,000 and infrastructure to meet that demand. New Years Six Bowls remain rotational. Championship game stays neutral.
Can't disagree with that! ;)

NYH1.

Grand58742
11-30-19, 23:45
Roll Tide

Back to the discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KEFG_qjSU

HMM
12-01-19, 07:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KEFG_qjSU

LOL, well played. This loss hurt, I hate the barn...

Grand58742
12-01-19, 12:23
LOL, well played. This loss hurt, I hate the barn...

I figured you Bammers needed something happy in your life since the dreams of getting into the CFB Playoff got dashed last night.

HMM
12-01-19, 16:33
All the memes have made me laugh that's for sure. We had a roof leak at church today, they put a garbage can to catch the drips and I just happened to sit right behind it for the service...The associate pastor snuck around behind me, took my pic and texted it to me with the caption that read, "Glad to see you sitting with Bama's season." LOL

12-01-19, 18:30
The loss hurt badly.

But I did get to watch Frozen 2 today with family.

Mjolnir
12-01-19, 18:56
I'm not sure which defense in CFB can stop LSU this year...

Bingo!

Geaux, Tigers!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191202/fb97891feae840bb9d151dbb8b70cc76.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191202/9513685b79c8e781c88dd7b3746c7246.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191202/eb6d8802e0121a775aa303a9bdefe68a.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191202/a6194d6bc6eed5e4ffc02b607c2be3ff.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjolnir
12-01-19, 18:58

Too many games.

Subtract two games from the regular season and I’m in full support. It’s what I’ve been saying all along as well (with the shortened season).

Grand58742
12-08-19, 11:38
Well, looking for the Committee to do the right thing and bump OSU back down into the #2 spot. Maybe even #3 since Clemson blew out UVA in their conference championship. However, 2 and 3 don't really matter since they play each other and it's just bragging rights until the end of December.

Anyway, LSU deserves that #1 position after the game from yesterday. I mean, the sportswriters are still slobbering over OSU being "the most complete team" in college ball, but danged if LSU didn't prove they have the offense and defense to take it all last night. I think they'll destroy OU if they draw them in the first round.

ETA: Just updated while I was posting. LSU reclaims the #1 spot. OSU #2, Clemson #3 and OU #4.

I'm predicting LSU and Clemson in the Championship.

OH58D
12-08-19, 11:44
My wife is half-Cajun with tons of Louisiana kinfolk, and she's a big LSU fan, even though she finished her degree at Tulane. Anyway she is of the opinion that Joe Burrow should get the Heisman, but LSU is generally overlooked. Now about that Cajun Coach "O" - Go Tigers!!!!!

Grand58742
12-08-19, 12:02
My wife is half-Cajun with tons of Louisiana kinfolk, and she's a big LSU fan, even though she finished her degree at Tulane. Anyway she is of the opinion that Joe Burrow should get the Heisman, but LSU is generally overlooked. Now about that Cajun Coach "O" - Go Tigers!!!!!

I do think the Heisman is Burrow's to give away, but I would think Fields will give him a run for his money. However, I'd put dark horse odds on Jonathan Taylor from Wisconsin since he has 6,000 rushing yards in three years (most do it in four).

If your wife is watching, you'll need this for the playoffs this year.

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/508/474/9474508.jpeg

OH58D
12-08-19, 12:08
I do think the Heisman is Burrow's to give away, but I would think Fields will give him a run for his money. However, I'd put dark horse odds on Jonathan Taylor from Wisconsin since he has 6,000 rushing yards in three years (most do it in four).

If your wife is watching, you'll need this for the playoffs this year.

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/508/474/9474508.jpeg

She won't need it - a good number of her relatives speak that Acadian/Cajun lingo. The wife's family has been in Louisiana since the latter part of the 1790's.

OH58D
12-08-19, 12:19
Here is an interesting and funny discussion from the Howard Stern Show on Coach Ogeron and LSU. Some funny clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWVPhCJFwn8

12-08-19, 15:35
If someone doesn't like Coach O, there is something wrong with them.

Not only has he been good for LSU, he's been good for the whole state.

He's a coonass and the LSU job brought him home. So happy for him.

Lived in NOLA for four yrs. Went to some games at Tiger Stadium and they were rockin'!

Grand58742
12-08-19, 16:02

Lived in NOLA for four yrs. Went to some games at Tiger Stadium and they were rockin'!

You know USC is probably saying "WTF were we thinking passing over this guy..."

Grand58742
12-08-19, 16:07
#VolTwitter wins again.

Tennessee heading to the Gator Bowl. Was supposed to be the Music City Bowl but we're heading to Florida.

12-08-19, 16:16
Vols vs IU. Vols should have slight edge; maybe 3pts. Guys in the desert will let us know.

Tide vs Michigan--Going with Tide. Could see them 7pt. favorites.

Grand58742
12-09-19, 07:50
Vols vs IU. Vols should have slight edge; maybe 3pts. Guys in the desert will let us know.

Tide vs Michigan--Going with Tide. Could see them 7pt. favorites.

Vols opened as a pick 'em.

Bama opens at -6.5 for Michigan

P2Vaircrewman
12-09-19, 08:47
My wife and I have had LSU season tickets most of our lives, it's been a great year. Our families also have been in Louisiana since 1700's

Grand58742
12-11-19, 13:07
Something really awesome out of college ball this year.

https://news.utk.edu/2019/12/11/ut-shirt-designed-by-fourth-grader-raises-nearly-1-million-for-stomp-out-bullying/

Sales of a University of Tennessee, Knoxville, T-shirt designed by a fourth-grade boy in Florida raised $952,101 for STOMP Out Bullying.

The young fan created the homemade shirt to show his love for the Volunteers. UT’s VolShop offered to print the boy’s design for him as a gesture of appreciation.

The response was overwhelming and far exceeded expectations. The VolShop sold 112,715 shirts for $14.99 per shirt in the three months they were made available. The official version of the shirt is no longer being produced.

The boy and his family requested that proceeds from the shirt be donated to an organization dedicated to the prevention of bullying. All proceeds from the university’s sale of the shirt—approximately $8.45 per shirt—will go to benefit STOMP Out Bullying.

Staff with the VolShop and apparel vendor Threds worked tirelessly for weeks to meet the incredible demand for the shirts. For a brief time, the VolShop website crashed because of the influx of orders.

The original story:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/university-tennessee-bullied-student-shirt-care-package

chuckman
12-11-19, 13:31
My wife and I have had LSU season tickets most of our lives, it's been a great year. Our families also have been in Louisiana since 1700's

If you are from Louisiana I will type this slowly so you can understand (I kid, I kid....)

I have a friend who is a surgeon, he invited me to the 2003 national championship game. His family has gone to LSU since LSU has been a thing; his family had a suite at the game. I am an ACC guy but have followed them peripherally since then.

12-11-19, 17:43
I am an ACC guy

I'm sorry.:D

chuckman
12-12-19, 09:17
I'm sorry.:D

Works better in basketball, but yeah...:D

Grand58742
12-18-19, 09:10
Bump to see if anyone ever doubted the outcome?

Early signing day is today. I hate Alabama...

12-18-19, 09:33
I hate Alabama...

You’re warming my heart. 16F here right now.

Quarterback from CA the Tide signed looks very, very promising.

Adrenaline_6
12-18-19, 09:46
You’re warming my heart. 16F here right now.

Quarterback from CA the Tide signed looks very, very promising.

They already have Tua's younger brother. He was already breaking records in Hawaii when they moved Tua and the family over to Alabama.

Grand58742
12-18-19, 10:18
They already have Tua's younger brother. He was already breaking records in Hawaii when they moved Tua and the family over to Alabama.

If there's anything absolute in SEC play, you best have at least three talented QBs on the roster. There's a real good chance at least one or two are going to go down during the season from injuries.

ETA: I still hate Alabama.

HCrum87hc
12-18-19, 10:21
Hell of a class for my Tigers. Looks like Clemson is here to stay.

Adrenaline_6
12-18-19, 10:24
Hell of a class for my Tigers. Looks like Clemson is here to stay.

I see that. Some team needs to steal Venables. Quick like.

The funny thing is...the ESPN and MSM train is always pushing the Big Ten and SEC, yet in reality, none of them wants to play Clemson...none. We'll see what Ohio state is really made of shortly. Other than playing each other in the Big Ten, you can't really tell what their skill level is outside their conference.

HCrum87hc
12-18-19, 10:30
I see that. Some team needs to steal Venables. Quick like.

He's truly one of the greats. Thankfully he hasn't shown much interest in a head coaching position, he's very well compensated, and both sons are on the team (his youngest is a 2020 signee). Hopefully he's here for a long while.

Grand58742
12-18-19, 10:48
He's truly one of the greats. Thankfully he hasn't shown much interest in a head coaching position, he's very well compensated, and both sons are on the team (his youngest is a 2020 signee). Hopefully he's here for a long while.

He's had plenty of offers or at least interest for a HC position. However, he seems content to stay as a coordinator.

Nothing wrong with that mind you as some people are just naturally better coordinators than they might be as head coaches. Jim Cheney is a good example of that.

Adrenaline_6
12-18-19, 11:44

All it takes is money.

Grand58742
12-18-19, 12:47
All it takes is money.

He's making $2 million a year at Clemson. That's pretty much more than most G5 schools are paying a head coach.

I will say this, if he didn't return to Kansas State when it came open, I doubt other programs are going to sway him away.

Adrenaline_6
12-18-19, 13:41
He's making $2 million a year at Clemson. That's pretty much more than most G5 schools are paying a head coach.

I will say this, if he didn't return to Kansas State when it came open, I doubt other programs are going to sway him away.

I wasn't thinking a G5 school could take him. It would take real money and there are plenty programs out there that have it. In the grand scheme of things, he is a DC, there would be no buyout on his contract like a typical head coach contract at a major program would, and the new contract would also have a smaller buyout in the contract since he has no experience as a head coach. In other words...worth a risk for minimal money in the long run.

Not too mention, if it is an ACC school that is the one recruiting, by doing so, you would be damaging the defensive machine that is Clemson and helping your chances.

Grand58742
12-18-19, 14:27
I wasn't thinking a G5 school could take him. It would take real money and there are plenty programs out there that have it. In the grand scheme of things, he is a DC, there would be no buyout on his contract like a typical head coach contract at a major program would, and the new contract would also have a smaller buyout in the contract since he has no experience as a head coach. In other words...worth a risk for minimal money in the long run.

Not too mention, if it is an ACC school that is the one recruiting, by doing so, you would be damaging the defensive machine that is Clemson and helping your chances.

I was using the salary as a baseline of what kind of money he's already getting. Most coordinators in CFB don't crack seven figures. Many coaches at schools other than P5 programs don't make $2 mil a year. Only 24 out of over 1,000 coordinators make that kind of money. (fun fact, 3 of the 24 of them were at Clemson when USA Today put out that chart)

Most coordinators have a buyout in their contracts. Typically, it's just the proverbial peanuts to the school picking them up. When Tennessee picked up Bob Shoop, he had a buyout from Penn State he owed.

Regardless, Venables has been talked about with Texas Tech, K State, Tennessee, Florida State and probably a few others that have reached out to his agent that we never knew about. He's not going anywhere at the moment for reasons he seems perfectly content with. He seems to be happy, is winning championships and getting paid a truckload of money to do it. Why mess up a good thing?

Adrenaline_6
12-18-19, 15:05
I was using the salary as a baseline of what kind of money he's already getting. Most coordinators in CFB don't crack seven figures. Many coaches at schools other than P5 programs don't make $2 mil a year. Only 24 out of over 1,000 coordinators make that kind of money. (fun fact, 3 of the 24 of them were at Clemson when USA Today put out that chart)

Most coordinators have a buyout in their contracts. Typically, it's just the proverbial peanuts to the school picking them up. When Tennessee picked up Bob Shoop, he had a buyout from Penn State he owed.

Regardless, Venables has been talked about with Texas Tech, K State, Tennessee, Florida State and probably a few others that have reached out to his agent that we never knew about. He's not going anywhere at the moment for reasons he seems perfectly content with. He seems to be happy, is winning championships and getting paid a truckload of money to do it. Why mess up a good thing?

I get what you are saying, but in the end, money talks. He just hasn't been offered that money yet. FSU wanted a coach with head coaching experience, so he wasn't really in the running in the grand scheme of things, although, being an FSU fan, my talking points made in my last post would have made me not mind seeing him offered the money by FSU. It would have been worth it in the long run, even if it didn't work out, just to break up the machine. Someone will offer it up, especially if they win out this year.

HCrum87hc
12-18-19, 15:15
I have to agree with Grand. I don't think Venables is motivated by the money. He likes being a D coordinator. He's already making a ton of money. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's in the top 3, if not the top, paid coordinators in the nation. He's a K State product, and like Grand said, if he didn't take that job, I don't know what he'd take. Time will obviously tell, but base on past interviews, he's happy where he is. Why trade in a good thing?

Grand58742
12-18-19, 15:18
I get what you are saying, but in the end, money talks. He just hasn't been offered that money yet. FSU wanted a coach with head coaching experience, so he wasn't really in the running in the grand scheme of things, although, being an FSU fan, my talking points made in my last post would have made me not mind seeing him offered the money by FSU. It would have been worth it in the long run, even if it didn't work out, just to break up the machine. Someone will offer it up, especially if they win out this year.

I think you guys made a great choice at head coach and I never thought Taggart was going to do anything at Oregon or FSU. I've said for quite some time Norvell was ready for the prime time at a major conference. I wouldn't have minded seeing him at Tennessee, though I'm perfectly content with Pruitt so long as we give him the time to clear out the rot from the used car salesman.

Regardless, I don't see Venables moving at the moment even to a P5 job. If his college roommate couldn't convince him to move to Tech and his alma mater couldn't convince him to come in, what chances (other than an absurd salary) would another program have?

Grand58742
12-18-19, 15:22
I have to agree with Grand. I don't think Venables is motivated by the money. He likes being a D coordinator. He's already making a ton of money. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's in the top 3, if not the top, paid coordinators in the nation. He's a K State product, and like Grand said, if he didn't take that job, I don't know what he'd take. Time will obviously tell, but base on past interviews, he's happy where he is. Why trade in a good thing?

He's #2 on the list FYI. Dave Aranda is the top paid coordinator.

Adrenaline_6
12-18-19, 15:35
I think you guys made a great choice at head coach and I never thought Taggart was going to do anything at Oregon or FSU. I've said for quite some time Norvell was ready for the prime time at a major conference. I wouldn't have minded seeing him at Tennessee, though I'm perfectly content with Pruitt so long as we give him the time to clear out the rot from the used car salesman.

Regardless, I don't see Venables moving at the moment even to a P5 job. If his college roommate couldn't convince him to move to Tech and his alma mater couldn't convince him to come in, what chances (other than an absurd salary) would another program have?

Yup...I'm happy with the Norvell choice. He also made some good coordinator choices as well. When they brought in Taggart, I had that gut feeling that we were screwed. At least that's the past now.

Absurd salary? Look what Taggart got. His buyout was 9 times what Venables is currently making a year. Freaking nutso. A&M gave Jimbo $75 mil for 10 years. There is a lot of absurd money out there. It's just a matter of time and another championship.

Grand58742
12-18-19, 15:42
Yup...I'm happy with the Norvell choice. He also made some good coordinator choices as well. When they brought in Taggart, I had that gut feeling that we were screwed. At least that's the past now.

Absurd salary? Look what Taggart got. His buyout was 9 times what Venables is currently making a year. Freaking nutso. A&M gave Jimbo $75 mil for 10 years. There is a lot of absurd money out there. It's just a matter of time and another championship.

Oh, I'll never deny there are schools out there with boosters that have more money than sense. Michigan with Harbaugh is a prime example of that. (I think he's gone after next year)

However, he is unproven as a head coach at the moment and most of the coaches have had some success at other programs before getting that absurd money. Obviously, Taggart is the exception to that rule.

12-18-19, 16:49
Yup...I'm happy with the Norvell choice.

It was a smart move. He may or may not work out, but it was a wise pick regardless. No one has a reliable crystal ball.

Grand- Be interesting to see what happens with Harbaugh. Think he is 1-10 or so against Top 10 teams and terrible against rival OSU.

Aranda will probably see another nice raise next yr.

Grand58742
12-18-19, 17:50
Grand- Be interesting to see what happens with Harbaugh. Think he is 1-10 or so against Top 10 teams and terrible against rival OSU.

Aranda will probably see another nice raise next yr.

Harbaugh's buyout will be under eight figures next season. That's when you will see them make a move.

12-18-19, 19:50
Harbaugh's buyout will be under eight figures next season.

Solid point. I can think of several candidates, but waaaaaay too early to speculate.

Mjolnir
12-20-19, 08:59

Agreed on all points!

It’s nice for him to be here.

In fact, I purchased my first athletic jersey of my life and it’s Joe Burrow’s purple jersey.

There will be a statue... [emoji1628]

Grand58742
12-20-19, 09:10
There will be a statue...

What language will the writing be in on the base?

Mjolnir
12-20-19, 11:50
What language will the writing be in on the base?

[emoji38]
Cajun French preferred.

Grand58742
12-29-19, 09:39
I hope nobody on here had money on Oklahoma yesterday.

And I have this feeling there are a bunch if giddy Texas fans this morning.

That OSU-Clemson game was a great match though.

P2Vaircrewman
12-29-19, 09:47
A little history. LSU was national champion in 1958. They ended a perfect season by beating Clemson 7-0 in the 1959 Sugar Bowl in New Orleans.

HCrum87hc
12-29-19, 10:10
I might have lost a few years last night. Man what a game. That’s what playoff games should be like. I just hope my SC Tigers can hang with the LA Tigers. That offense is something else.

12-29-19, 11:11
Have to pull for a fellow SEC team.

Geaux Tigers!

Grand58742
12-29-19, 11:14
I might have lost a few years last night. Man what a game. That’s what playoff games should be like. I just hope my SC Tigers can hang with the LA Tigers. That offense is something else.

Their defense wasn't shabby either. OU has the ability to put points on the board and got stifled.

It's going to be a good championship game.

Business_Casual
12-30-19, 20:01
Epstein didn’t kill himself and that was a fumble.

Adrenaline_6
12-30-19, 20:54
Epstein didn’t kill himself and that was a fumble.

Yes it was.

Grand58742
12-31-19, 00:37
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c567b2gUn8

Grand58742
12-31-19, 00:37
Weird double tap thing.

Grand58742
01-02-20, 10:10
And that's the way a Rose Bowl Game should play out.

The groundskeeper in charge of the field is gonna be pissed since Oregon players decided to take a big hunk of turf with them lol

Grand58742
01-10-20, 20:20
Anyone else think SEC Media days is about to get all kinds of interesting with all the coaching changes this year?

Just Mike Leach alone will make the event worth watching.

Classic Mike Leach:

https://www.foxsports.com/college-football/video/1604857923802