PDA

View Full Version : PMAG @ Bravo Company

jeffreywt
11-16-08, 09:43
Sold out in an hour! I got an e-mail this morning at 9 that they were in and when I went to order some they were gone.

Get off my PMAGS! /sigh

:p

bigshooter
11-16-08, 10:17
yeah same here, WTF. I'm sure some asshat bought like 1000 of the f-ing things and they are now destined for EE at $18 a piece.

:mad:

cavscout82nd
11-16-08, 10:44
I got the e-mail they were back in stock around 0815 and I ordered 2. then about an hour later I thought, "maybe I should order a couple more because they'll probably be sold out by tonight". Image my surprise when I went to order more...

Code3Patriot
11-16-08, 11:34
I just ordered 5 Black Maglevel's from Bravo Company so they must have just put them back up. :D

Pretty sad that a few weeks ago none of us would have been having these "I found such and such" conversations.

royta
11-16-08, 11:39
I just ordered 5 Black Maglevel's from Bravo Company so they must have just put them back up. :D

Pretty sad that a few weeks ago none of us would have been having these "I found such and such" conversations.

Thanks for the heads up. I just finished a quantity of 5 order.

Al U. 5811
11-16-08, 13:54
Hey, ya gotta play the backorder game. Everyone is out at the moment. Be thankful that the reputable dealers and friends of this site are not jacking up their prices because of the supply and demand advantage that they now hold. This, I hope, will factor in to where you place your orders. I personally use Brownells, because I get the discount, but would not hesitate to order from G and R or Bravo Co. Both have gone far and above to get the "Good Guy" label.

As I side note I just placed an order for 4 Blacks, 3 DE's, and 3 windowed foliage with Brownells. I also am going to try out a few of the Tapco 30's to see how they run in my AK's. The Pmags are backordered but I deploy soon anyway and they'll be here when I get back.

AwaySooner
11-16-08, 14:00
I'll be happy to send you some of my stash for your deployment. Just give me back when you get yours. Let me know.

Hey, ya gotta play the backorder game. Everyone is out at the moment. Be thankful that the reputable dealers and friends of this site are not jacking up their prices because of the supply and demand advantage that they now hold. This, I hope, will factor in to where you place your orders. I personally use Brownell, because I get the discount, but would not hesitate to order from G and R or Bravo Co. Both have gone far and above to get the "Good Guy" label.

As I side note I just placed an order for 4 Blacks, 3 DE's, and 3 windowed foliage with Brownells. I also am going to try out a few of the Tapco 30's to see how they run in my AK's. The Pmags are backordered but I deploy soon anyway and they'll be here when I get back.

Dr. Quickdraw Mcgraw
11-16-08, 18:56
yeah same here, WTF. I'm sure some asshat bought like 1000 of the f-ing things and they are now destined for EE at $18 a piece.

:mad:

yep, this kinda stuff gets on my nerves. I ordered an AR lower from anvil arms on the 3rd as part of a planned build. I hadn't really even thought about the election or anything else. Now because of all these jerks buying 10 or 20 of them to put in the back of their safe I have to wait 5 weeks to get my damned lower. I don't have a problem with people stocking up but why the hell did they wait till after the election to start buying???

rreynol
11-16-08, 21:01
yep, this kinda stuff gets on my nerves. I ordered an AR lower from anvil arms on the 3rd as part of a planned build. I hadn't really even thought about the election or anything else. Now because of all these jerks buying 10 or 20 of them to put in the back of their safe I have to wait 5 weeks to get my damned lower. I don't have a problem with people stocking up but why the hell did they wait till after the election to start buying???

5 weeks isn't bad. I had to wait 3 months for my AA lower and this was an order I placed in June.

Evan_O
11-16-08, 23:18
I received my email they were instock at 0607 hours my time. I didn't wake till 0630 hours this morning. Took a shower, sat down for my morning cup of coffee, opened my email and thought yee-haw. Clicked the link to Bravo at roughly 0700 hours and they were completely sold out. This is just getting insane.....

Dr. Quickdraw Mcgraw
11-17-08, 00:35
5 weeks isn't bad. I had to wait 3 months for my AA lower and this was an order I placed in June.

:eek: well then I guess I can't complain to much.

Al U. 5811
11-17-08, 06:16
Thanks for the offer 'Sooner' but I'm sure someone would flip out in the AO if I had something other than an "issue" mag in my weapon. I could have gotten away with it on Al Asad in '04 when I was in the Marine Corps, but I crossed over to the blue in '05 and I'm getting reports that Kirkuk is a uniform nazi base...... At least for cops.

The mags I ordered are for my 'home' guns.

Iraqgunz
11-17-08, 07:23
I think you'd be fine up there with black PMAG's.

I was at Al Asad from 10/05-04/06. Be safe.

Thanks for the offer 'Sooner' but I'm sure someone would flip out in the AO if I had something other than an "issue" mag in my weapon. I could have gotten away with it on Al Asad in '04 when I was in the Marine Corps, but I crossed over to the blue in '05 and I'm getting reports that Kirkuk is a uniform nazi base...... At least for cops.

The mags I ordered are for my 'home' guns.

Al U. 5811
11-17-08, 11:07
I'm pretty sure I can pull off G.I. mags with Magpul gen 3 followers. Of those I have a few........hundred.

royta
11-20-08, 17:28
Thanks for the heads up. I just finished a quantity of 5 order.

They arrived today.

10MMGary
11-20-08, 21:57

I ordered 2 stripped lowers from Jon at AA(also on the 3rd), I was told 3-5 weeks wait. I don't mind the wait too much due to my past experiences with AA(plus I love watching his etching laser do its magic:D). Also Jon did not or at least hadn't jacked up the price when I ordered. He is a small operation and does outstanding work, I am sure he wishes he could have a few thousand of everything on hand at all times but he does not have a Microsoft sized bugget to work with.