PDA

View Full Version : Latest mass shooting: Greenville, TX

The_War_Wagon
10-27-19, 05:37
Texas shooting outside Dallas results in at least 2 deaths: report
(https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-am-commerce-shooting-at-homecoming-party-results-in-at-least-2-deaths-report)

A mass shooting at a party outside Greenville, Texas, in the Dallas area, has resulted in at least two deaths, according to a report.

Initial reports described the event as a homecoming party for students of Texas A&M Commerce University, but the university's police department confirmed in a Twitter message that the event was not on campus.

More than a dozen people were injured, reporter Jason Whitely of WFAA-TV in Dallas reported. He added that the event took place at a nightclub called The Party Venue and that the suspect remained at large.

Graphic video images posted on social media showed several people with gunshot wounds, lying in pools of blood, as panicking bystanders tried to help them.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Democrap vultures circling & screeching in 3... 2... 1... :mad:

pinzgauer
10-27-19, 07:58
Mass shooting is any shooting with more than one person??? Often including the shooter???

Hyperbole.

platoonDaddy
10-27-19, 08:28
This time a 22 Savage High Power 5.6x52 appears to have been used.

mack7.62
10-27-19, 08:41
The fact that it's not already all over the national news tells me one thing.....

jason.mayberry68
10-27-19, 09:21
Seen where it's a .227 rifle this time....

Uni-Vibe
10-27-19, 09:45
ABC lied in its headline claiming the shooting was at a "Texas university."

It was not.

But they made it sound like a school shooting.

Averageman
10-27-19, 10:07

It was not.

That's the way you "Deep State" and scare American Mom's in to voting for Hillary (Who will jump in the race sometime around July) because the Clinton's are pro-gun.
When they have a problem, they hire a professional gunman to fix it.

flenna
10-27-19, 11:33
How many shot in Chicago this weekend? The MSM never hits on that as a "mass shooting" .

Jellybean
10-27-19, 12:29
Heh...and I was just saying the other day that it had been to quiet for about a month and we were due one to keep the hype up, going into election season.

Wake27
10-27-19, 12:42
Mass shooting is any shooting with more than one person??? Often including the shooter???

Hyperbole.

I thought so too until I looked at how many were shot. Last report I saw was 16, just a low fatality count (thankfully).

jpmuscle
10-27-19, 12:49
How many shot in Chicago this weekend? The MSM never hits on that as a "mass shooting" .

See it’s because the Dems are the true racists. They only care about minority populations when they can be exploited for political advantage. Other it’s status quo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MountainRaven
10-27-19, 13:19

They have, they just don't hammer on it for very long.

Probably because that'll come when they've banned "assault weapons" and start going after handguns.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-27-19, 13:20
They are getting conflicting and or no assistance from the party goers as to the identity of the shooter.... (per CNN).

Efforts to find the shooter are being complicated, however, by witnesses' reticence, Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks told reporters.

It hit the MSM peg board-
-Mutiple vicitms
-'School' related
-Texas

Sounds more like a gang shooting than anything...

jsbhike
10-27-19, 15:04

Hyperbole.

If an obvious male can compete in women's sports and be beyond reproach, then there is no reason a person with a multiple personality disorder can't commit suicide and have it listed as a mass murder.

Bulletdog
10-27-19, 18:43
Isn't this what we used to call a "drive-by"?

The_War_Wagon
10-27-19, 19:17
It's INTERESTING when people die, give us dirty laundry... Guess TWO deaths wasn't interesting enough. :eek:

Uni-Vibe
10-27-19, 20:24
When victims and witnesses won't cooperate, you start thinking that nobody out there was innocent. There will be more to the story.

RIDE
10-27-19, 21:45

It was not.

Typical 🙄

docsherm
10-28-19, 11:26
See it’s because the Dems are the true racists. They only care about minority populations when they can be exploited for political advantage. Other it’s status quo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THAT IS 100% TRUTH, The Democrats are the party of the KKK.

glocktogo
10-28-19, 13:14
It's pretty obvious by what the media isn't reporting, that this is an urban gang "beef" shooting. So much so that there was an additional attack on the memorial for the deceased victim. That's a classic gang move.

Yet when I saw the headline on Yahoo, it was masqueraded as a school shooting by a disaffected white male (incel), replete with Joker mask photo above the headline. I literally had to go to a local outlet's website to learn the race of the victims because none of the major outlets would say. Even the decription of the shooter was just listed as a man in a blue hoodie.

Propaganda isn't just the lies they tell. You have to look at the overt omissions as well. :(

SeriousStudent
10-28-19, 19:22
Alleged shooter arrested at the car dealership he worked at.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/suspect-arrested-in-greenville-shooting-that-left-2-dead-12-injured

Dude got pissy after losing in a dice game in the men's room, apparently.

JoshNC
10-29-19, 13:58

https://www.fox4news.com/news/suspect-arrested-in-greenville-shooting-that-left-2-dead-12-injured

So a wannabe gangster doing gangster stuff. And this will ultimately end up going into the stats on “mass shootings”.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-29-19, 14:51

700 people in a facility designed for a couple of hundred and you are playing dice in the bathroom??? I'm not a germaphobe, but I wouldn't pick up anything off that floor.

If he thinks he lost in that mens room, wait until he gets to prison....