PDA

View Full Version : Sig and their CPOs! Curses!

packinheavy
11-16-08, 11:42
Sig is killing me right now!

I was at the range that is owned by a friend of mine. I am not an employee, but help out with various things and he gives me good deals on guns. :) I am sure I am not the only one here that does that.

One of my buddies waved a P226 .40 S&W DAK under my nose the other day. He knows I am a fan of DAO pistols due to my training. It is a running joke there that any transfer that comes through the door that is DAO must be mine.

This 226 has standard sights(I will replace them with night sights later) and the frame is the gold/green color they put on the "Combat" models. It has the sweetest trigger pull I have ever felt on a DAK. The frame was originally used on a DA/SA gun since you see some very slight rub marks from a decocking lever on it.

I have to scrape up the cash now. He has it listed for $595 but I can get it a little cheaper.

It is almost too nice looking of a pistol to carry for duty, but that is it's destiny. It will be replacing very old and smooth P220.

Sig really has some good deals with their CPOs when you can find them. It just hurts my poor wallet.