11-16-08, 12:46
Not going to lie...it was fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AIU09RTL8o

Robb Jensen
11-16-08, 13:09
Yep. :D

DrDrake
11-16-08, 14:28
1350 rounds in less than 15 min. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Dave L.
11-16-08, 15:08
Not going to lie...it was fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AIU09RTL8o

...sitting on my ass in B-dad and that was the coolest video I've watched all week.

Derek_Connor
11-16-08, 15:16
...sitting on my ass in B-dad and that was the coolest video I've watched all week.

Glad that brightened someone's day over in that shit hole.

Seth Harness
11-16-08, 15:26
Looks like fun, excellent choice of music by the way.
Why is the first guy to shoot pulling and working that mag like he want it to pull out?

DrDrake
11-16-08, 15:29
Looks like fun, excellent choice of music by the way.
Why is the first guy to shoot pulling and working that mag like he want it to pull out?

I'm the first guy there. I'm checking if there is a possibility of a malf. while wrenching on the mag in the well. No issues were seen.

Dave L.
11-16-08, 15:53
I'm checking if there is a possibility of a malf.

Ha, you had me there for a minute.

DrDrake
11-16-08, 16:17
Ha, you had me there for a minute.

Really, I know what I'm doing:D

SHIVAN
11-16-08, 16:25
:(...I wish I could buy one or two...:(

Dave L.
11-16-08, 16:36
After watching this video again I realized, Magpul has the best F$cking marketing out there.
All that video is lacking is a hot dumb blond with double-D's standing next to a cooler full of cold Coors Beer.

R1pper
11-16-08, 17:13
After watching this video again I realized, Magpul has the best F$cking marketing out there.
All that video is lacking is a hot dumb blond with double-D's standing next to a cooler full of cold Sam Adams.

Fixed it for you!

-DM-

Robb Jensen
11-16-08, 17:32
Really, I know what I'm doing:D

I know you know how to burn my neck with hot brass out of that ACR! ;)

DrDrake
11-16-08, 18:54
I know you know how to burn my neck with hot brass out of that ACR! ;)

Sorry about that Bro. I told you that you'd be thinking of me this week.;)

LonghunterCO
11-16-08, 21:14
:(...I wish I could buy one or two...:(

Me too.:(

Sidewinder6
11-17-08, 14:19
IPSC match?

http://i34.tinypic.com/24b6m80.gif

SeriousStudent
11-17-08, 17:43
"Dear Santa,

I have been really, really good this year......" :D

Sweet rifle, sir. And thank you for all the things Magpul does to support our folks down-range.

WasatchAR
11-18-08, 09:52
All that video is lacking is a hot dumb blond with double-D's standing next to a cooler full of cold Coors Beer.
What are you saying? I am not hot, dumb or blond enough for ya. :D Sorry I left my DD's in my other vest.:D

Voodoochild
11-18-08, 11:59

All that video is lacking is a hot Red head with double-D's standing next to a cooler full of cold Yuenling Beer.

Dave L.
11-18-08, 12:52
Ok, so at the very least we can all agree on Double D's...(Magpul take note)... We need one dumb blond, and one dumb red-head (nympho).
P.S. I'll order 10 of what ever they are holding :D

TheLefty
11-19-08, 03:11
Ok, so at the very least we can all agree on Double D's...(Magpul take note)... We need one dumb blond, and one dumb red-head (nympho).
P.S. I'll order 10 of what ever they are holding :D

See, that's the problem with a lot of "gun guys"; we get a little excessive. Some people want the biggest, flashiest 'items' possible, even if it borders on absurd. I thought we were supposed to be practical! DDs? No thanks, Cs are fine with me. :D

On a serious note, can we get a somone from magpul to confirm or deny the delay (until late '09/early '10) of the ACR that decodeddiesel mentioned in another thread?