PDA

View Full Version : "Bluey" the cartoon for the whole family

joedirt199
11-02-19, 11:01
If you have kids and are tired of them watching shows you can't stand, get them hooked on Bluey. It is about a family of 4 Australian Blue Heelers. The parents are funny because they are very relatable. The kids are 4 and 6 year old girls who have great imaginations and are constantly coming up with new games to play or stories to tell. Every episode has a lesson to learn or a moral to teach. It is a Disney Jr show and we watch them on the app through our firestick. Some are freaking hilarious and I bet you will watch them more than once.

I informed my brother about the show as he has 2 kids and doesn't always want to watch some of the cartoons his daughter gets hooked on. He reported back that it made him feel like a shit dad as the parents in the show are always involved with their kids and commit to the games they play. I don't blame him for not getting to spend the kind of time he should as he works weird hours at his job.

You may recognize some of the games they play as ones you played as a kid. Give it a try and see what you think. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

11-02-19, 14:28
Thanks for the heads up.

Going to check it out with kids.