PDA

View Full Version : Don't mess with a pregnant ladies family, especially with access to an AR

platoonDaddy
11-04-19, 07:57
Way to go lady

A Florida woman who was eight-months pregnant and came out wielding an AR-15 rifle reportedly saved her husband and pre-teen daughter last week from a pair of violent intruders who'd broken into the family's home -- with the gun-toting matriarch fatally striking one of the men, who was later found dead in a nearby ditch.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-pregnant-woman-ar-15-burglary

TomMcC
11-04-19, 09:41
That went well for the victim family, and leftists say AR's are useful for SD/HD.

THCDDM4
11-04-19, 10:13
Way to go, Momma!

This is what people need to see and hear about. We need to get better control of the narrative. Story's like this need to be communicated better to people and explained for what they are.

The reality is, that if this woman didn't have access to a firearm her husband and daughter would likely have been raped and murdered and she and her unborn child would have likely been next in line.

THCDDM4
11-04-19, 10:13
Doubled up...

Outlander Systems
11-04-19, 10:22
Thanks for sharing. My pregnant wife got a kick out of this story.

TomMcC
11-04-19, 14:14
I'd really be interested in AAR on a crime like this. Not to be morbid or some kind of lookie lew. She shot him with an AR and he didnt drop for a while. I wonder where she shot him and with what bullet? I know I'll never know, but I would still find it helpful and interesting from a SD angle.

Bulletdog
11-04-19, 18:00
But but but the news people and the politicians said no one ever uses a gun for self defense... "That never happens."

Diamondback
11-04-19, 18:24
But but but the news people and the politicians said no one ever uses a gun for self defense... "That never happens."

Until it does. And it has been regularly, except that there's none so blind as those who WILL not see.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-05-19, 00:46
I know she wasn't pregnant, but I'm picturing Carrie Fishcer in Blues Brothers...

Watrdawg
11-05-19, 07:26
I wonder what Beto thinks of this! Actually who give a crap what he thinks!! Way to go Lady!

NWPilgrim
11-05-19, 11:20
Great reactions momma! The intruder shot at her and she retreated to get the AR15. Went back to defend her husband and 11 yr old daughter and appears she got a brief glimpse of the same intruder and took a shot , clipping him. Other intruder ran out.

Pretty dang brutal breaking and entering. Likely not their first time doing it. Glad she was able to dispose of one.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-06-19, 09:19
MVOA

Momma violence of action.....

Sry0fcr
11-06-19, 09:36
That's a good woman right there. My wife would do the same but she needs to remember her offsets. :haha: