PDA

View Full Version : I need some trigger advice

basilhaydenO
11-16-08, 21:26
I have had a LMT upper sitting on a spikes lower for awhile now and have been wanting to get a LMT lower to match with the upper. I finally did the other day in a panic (you know why), but was only able to get one with a two stage trigger. I plan on taking the two stage out and putting in a regular trigger. The question for you guys is what brand trigger should I get? I looked on lmt's website and couldn't find a regular single stage trigger group. Any suggestions? Thanks

Don Robison
11-16-08, 21:31
Check with Grant at G&R tactical. He may have some LMT single stage triggers in stock.

tkosiba
11-17-08, 07:02
I just went the opposite way. I had a RRA (improved upon) single stage lower and just built another with a RRA 2 stage trigger. BIG difference. Try out a standard single stage at a store before you make the move. You may find out what you have is far superior.

basilhaydenO
11-17-08, 10:54
I am going more for reliability than pinpoint accuracy. I have always read (and it makes sense) that it is better to have a regular trigger in a defensive rifle, if in fact a two stage trigger has more parts that can break or jam up.