PDA

View Full Version : Shooting at Walmart (developing)

WillBrink
11-18-19, 10:52
At least 3 confirmed dead:

https://www.koco.com/article/police-investigate-shooting-inside-walmart-store-in-duncan/29831258#

C-grunt
11-18-19, 11:02
My family is there. They are saying a domestic violence murder suicide.

Whiskey_Bravo
11-18-19, 12:32
My family is there. They are saying a domestic violence murder suicide.

Yes. Looks like he killed a man and women in the parking lot and was confronted by an armed citizen and then decided to kill himself.

WillBrink
11-18-19, 13:18
Yes. Looks like he killed a man and women in the parking lot and was confronted by an armed citizen and then decided to kill himself.

Which the media will convert into a security guard or off duty LEO, etc as to not give people any ideas it's OK to stop such people.

Rogue556
11-18-19, 15:38
This one hits close to home for me.

I grew up not far from Duncan and they were probably our biggest rival during my highschool years. I know quite a few folks from there.

I'm thankful a good samaritan stepped up and said douche was confronted before more innocent lives were lost.

LoboTBL
11-18-19, 17:09
This sounds less like a nutcase doing a mass shooting and more like an estranged or former spouse/SO (still a nutcase) going after ex and new SO. It just happened out in public instead of at a residence. I could be wrong but it just seems to be the case.

C-grunt
11-18-19, 17:29
This sounds less like a nutcase doing a mass shooting and more like an estranged or former spouse/SO (still a nutcase) going after ex and new SO. It just happened out in public instead of at a residence. I could be wrong but it just seems to be the case.

That's the jist im getting from my family that lives there

Averageman
11-18-19, 17:39
Dime a dozen.
I don't mean to sound cold, but this is as common as crab grass.

flenna
11-18-19, 18:31
It seems that Wal-Mart and Popeyes are two places to avoid.

C-grunt
11-18-19, 19:37
Dime a dozen.
I don't mean to sound cold, but this is as common as crab grass.

Yeah. From the last FBI conference I went to (several years ago) they had a break down of the murder statistics. 1st was criminal v criminal, ie... gangland and drug dealing. 2nd was domestic violence which made up like 10-15 percent.