PDA

View Full Version : Dallas ISD faulted for using fake SSN

ZDL
11-17-08, 04:49
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/111408dnmetdisdsocials.3d93dbc.html

SFW link

Wayne Dobbs
11-17-08, 09:01
Having lived in the Dallas area for 42 years, I can tell you that the DISD is a sinkhole of incompetence, corruption and institutional stupidity. This is not surprising news..

JBnTX
11-17-08, 13:20
Having lived in the Dallas area for 42 years, I can tell you that the DISD is a sinkhole of incompetence, corruption and institutional stupidity. This is not surprising news..

I agree.

It's a known problem no one will do anything about, cause
they don't want to be called racist.

If you know what I mean?

SeriousStudent
11-17-08, 17:44
I fled the DISD school system with my children years ago. I happily moved north to better schools and less "indoctrination".

MH64
11-19-08, 21:51

What he said.

BlueForce
11-19-08, 22:37
What he said.

Oh, yes indeed.

texasrangers
11-19-08, 22:57
I teach after school programs at DISD schools. My second day, I was amazed to find 1st and 2nd graders in one of my classes that could not speak any english. When I asked what I should do, their teacher shrugged it off and got me a 4th grader who could translate. I was shocked. But not nearly as shocked as when I was transferred to a different school and had a 7th grader that could not speak a word english. This is not education. How can you succeed in America without speaking english? Not only can these kids not speak any english, but they are not trying to learn. Their teachers accomodate them by speaking spanish to them at all times. I know - I've seen it. I can't imagine what it is like in the actual classroom. But the conclusion I have come to is this: It is all part of the plan to merge Mexico, Canada, and the US into a North American Union. DISD not only gave these teachers fake SS numbers, but gave out numbers that ACTUALLY belonged to other people! If you don't believe me about the North American Union, then look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCT3ZRzscxI

If 20,000,000 people isnt an invasion, then I ask you, what is? And we give them amnesty...we'll do it again, just watch. And its not just Obama and the other Big-Libs out there, its John McCain as well. Look it up. Prepare yourself.