PDA

View Full Version : Background

g5m
11-17-08, 16:54
Is it possible to change the forum background to a lighter color? I didn't see any place to do that on the 'personal settings' page.
Thank you.

ZDL
11-20-08, 19:39
Is it possible to change the forum background to a lighter color? I didn't see any place to do that on the 'personal settings' page.
Thank you.

I know what you are talking about and no. I don't think there is. Just one persons opinion though. Someone with more knowledge should be along shortly.

Admin
11-25-08, 09:19
When you say "forum background" I assume you're meaning the color behind the post text?

If so, there's no way to change that on an individual user basis.

Are you having difficulties seeing the text?

Tom_Jones
11-25-08, 12:21
deleted

g5m
11-25-08, 15:50
When you say "forum background" I assume you're meaning the color behind the post text?

If so, there's no way to change that on an individual user basis.

Are you having difficulties seeing the text?

Yes, the color behind the words that are typed. It's not a huge deal but I just find that as I get older it's becoming a bit more difficult in reading against the darker 'background'. Some forums (fora?) allow an easy change of color.

I will try...... that's not true,........ I'll let my techno-IT son-in-law try what Tom Jones has suggested.

Thanks for the help.

RogerinTPA
11-25-08, 20:18
Maybe the powers at be should change the background to Tan or Beige, with brown lettering to reflect the current locations the country is fighting in and save us some eye strain.:)

ZDL
11-25-08, 20:30
Maybe the powers at be should change the background to Tan or Beige, with brown lettering to reflect the current locations the country is fighting in and save us some eye strain.:)

I like it the way it is. I find it easier to read than most other forums personally and I have pretty bad eyesight.