PDA

View Full Version : Recently Retired USAF General Makes Eyebrow Raising Claims About Advanced Space Tech

tn1911
12-15-19, 15:50
Recently Retired USAF General Makes Eyebrow Raising Claims About Advanced Space Technology

Retired Lt. Gen. Steven L. Kwast says fantastic technology exists that could transport a human anywhere on earth within an hour.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31445/recently-retired-usaf-general-makes-eyebrow-raising-claims-about-advanced-space-technology

"The technology is on the engineering benches today. But most Americans and most members of Congress have not had time to really look deeply at what is going on here. But I’ve had the benefit of 33 years of studying and becoming friends with these scientists. This technology can be built today with technology that is not developmental to deliver any human being from any place on planet Earth to any other place in less than an hour."

Kwast’s comment is only one of several curious comments made by military leadership lately and they do seem to claim that we could be on the precipice of a great leap in transportation technology.

Diamondback
12-15-19, 16:20
The question is, can it be done SAFELY? An ICBM will make the delivery, the challenge is to keep the person inside ALIVE and with a reasonable number of G's.

ISTR a lot of this was touched on with Reagan's "Orient Express" spaceplane concept... in the '90s it was rebranded with the industry buzzword of TAV--"Trans-Atmospheric Vehicles"--and if memory serves it was going to be just one of many capabilities with Lockheed's VentureStar design that died when they killed the X-33 demonstrator at 85% complete.

jpmuscle
12-15-19, 16:25
The USS Hillenkoeter is real yo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tn1911
12-15-19, 16:27
2019 was banner year for credible UFO sightings

https://nypost.com/2019/12/14/2019-was-banner-year-for-credible-ufo-sightings/

It’s been a helluva year for Unidentified Flying Objects.

Once thought to be fictional works used to sell tabloids, 2019 has been awash with news of UFOs, aliens and strange phenomenon — including reports (complete with video) from verifiably sane sources.

In May, the Pentagon admitted it investigates UFOs soon after Navy pilots claimed to not only have seen but recorded UFOs during training exercises in 2004 and 2015.

In November, another report in Popular Mechanics confirmed that after the 2004 incident, two “unknown individuals” took the data tapes away and wiped the memory from the Navy hard drive.

Meanwhile, just around the time the Popular Mechanics report was released, unidentified flying objects were captured on video off North Carolina’s Outer Banks and the Army announced a partnership with Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy to research alien technology.

Firefly
12-15-19, 16:32
Stargate confirmed as existing.

Also Moon’s haunted

Outlander Systems
12-15-19, 16:49
This.

Don’t forget the USS Curtis LeMay.

The USS Hillenkoeter is real yo

just a scout
12-15-19, 17:00
I’m holding out for the USS Galactica BSV-76

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Firefly
12-15-19, 17:09
MOON’S. HAUNTED.

WillBrink
12-15-19, 17:25
Recently Retired USAF General Makes Eyebrow Raising Claims About Advanced Space Technology

Retired Lt. Gen. Steven L. Kwast says fantastic technology exists that could transport a human anywhere on earth within an hour.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31445/recently-retired-usaf-general-makes-eyebrow-raising-claims-about-advanced-space-technology

The tech exists and like producing the SR-71 Blackbird, a matter of $ and will to do it. A scramjet is expected to operate at speeds up to at least Mach 15 or greater, and it's not a tech we couldn't produce, and likely already have and is in testing as we speak.

The Aurora was a rumored mid-1980s American reconnaissance aircraft that succeeded the SR-71 using scramjet or ramjet tech. Legit or not, I don't know, but was supposedly poorly guarded "secret" not unlike the stealth bomber and such. I didn't to the maff, but I suspect at Mach 15-20 you could be anwhere on the planet within and hour.

Diamondback
12-15-19, 17:29
Will, "Project Aurora" actually WAS the ATB (B-2) design competition. Google "Buz Carpenter"--he was the former Habu who ran that acquisition program at the Pentagon. Gotta admit, spreading "SR-71 Replacement" rumors was a hell of a magic wand to misdirect the audience's eyes...

Slater
12-15-19, 17:31
Aren't those little Gray people from Orion suppose to be helping us with all that? (Between abductions and rectal probes, of course).

Firefly
12-15-19, 17:43
Aren't those little Gray people from Orion suppose to be helping us with all that? (Between abductions and rectal probes, of course).

quiet, you.....

Leave the Asgard out of this...

Dr. Bullseye
12-15-19, 17:47

Ancient Alien Astronaut Theorists say "Yes".

This would require a speed of 25,000 mph, the circumference of the earth.

flenna
12-15-19, 17:58
Maybe the USS Eldridge is still in service.

BuzzinSATX
12-15-19, 18:10

Well, actually, you'd only need to go half that fast plus the speed to counter the affect of the earth's rotation...assuming you took the most direct path, since the farthest two points can be away from each other on a sphere would be the opposites point on an axis.

Diamondback
12-15-19, 18:15
Well, actually, you'd only need to go half that fast plus the speed to counter the affect of the earth's rotation...assuming you took the most direct path, since the farthest two points can be away from each other on a sphere would be the opposites point on an axis.

When you consider the delay of getting from origin to launch-site and landing-site to destination, including baggage handling... this is why within about 200 miles or so fast commuter rail works better than air, because within that radius you're spending more time trapped in Airport Hell than actually progressing on your way.

Grand58742
12-15-19, 18:22
quiet, you.....

Leave the Asgard out of this...

The real neuralyzer.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/2/2c/AsgardHandDevice.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080731180250

tn1911
12-15-19, 18:23
Secret Is Out on ‘Quakes’: It’s a Spy Plane : Aviation: Analysts believe that Aurora, a craft that can travel 4,000 m.p.h., could be the cause of frayed morning nerves.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-04-17-me-607-story.html

Analysts from Jane’s Defense Weekly, the widely respected London-based military periodical, say that the Thursday morning phenomenon could be a top-secret new spy plane, dubbed the Aurora, that can fly up to six times the speed of sound, or about 4,000 m.p.h.

ADVERTISEMENT
The Air Force denies that any such aircraft exists.

But Jane’s editor Bill Sweetman says there are indications that the airplane is one of the Defense Department’s so-called “black” programs, a top secret project whose funding is disguised in the defense procurement budget as one of a number of “selected activities.”

USGS seismologists, who have recorded similar rumbles in June, October, November and January, say the aircraft’s turbulence has a distinctive signature, or wave pattern, on the seismograph unlike that of any known aircraft, Mori said.

“We know it’s not, say, the space shuttle, whose wave forms look different,” Mori said.

Inkslinger
12-15-19, 18:23

It would only need to go 12,500 mph. If you went 25,000 mph, you would be right back where you started.

Slater
12-15-19, 18:24
Heck, the German "Silverbird" antipodal bomber was examining this back in the 1930's. Given adequate resources, I'm not even sure they could have made it work:

http://www.luft46.com/misc/sanger.html

Grand58742
12-15-19, 18:27
Here's the thing about research, remember the past to predict the future.

We've had planes going Mach 3+ since the early 1960s (the A-12 and SR-71)

The B-2 is based on 1980s tech.

We really haven't "seen" a great leap in speedy and stealthy tech in a long time. You can't tell me it doesn't exist. We just don't know about it yet.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-15-19, 19:04
I ran into a guy who worked for a MIL contractor that you would think would be capable of producing a craft like this and he mentioned something about a flight and speed and I said "That's faster than an SR71, was that the "Aurora"?". He came back with "No, the" and he said some thing like "the next one" or something. He said it in front of some people that have known him for decades and he actually gave me his card. He had a legit question. I handed him off to our guys who handle more esoteric stuff. I don't ask.

I just thought it odd that he was that candid, yet open to the mention. The metrics he mentioned would dovetail to the 'one-hour' figure. Kind of why I was not really tracking.

We went from P51s to the SR71 in 20years and have technically, openly gone backwards in effect since then.... maybe. Occam's razor that one though...

Just quick math, 12,500 mile trip could be done in 30 minutes at a constant 5g acceleration and deceleration. So it is physically possible.

jpmuscle
12-15-19, 19:04
I wish moon Nazis were real though.

Firefly
12-15-19, 19:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjQgn-pE5IE

Also MOONS HAUNTED

MountainRaven
12-15-19, 19:43
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/018/875/154/large/john-sirmon-jr-moons-haunted-poster-sm.jpg

OH58D
12-15-19, 21:29
So we will be getting an answer in short order to cattle mutilations and precision extractions of bovine organs with no blood on the ground, as if the beast was deposited in a location with no tracks or other indicators of human/vehicle ground involvement? Like it was dropped in. Thankfully it hasn't happened to my herd, but it did happen several years ago to a rancher north of here in the adjacent county. My tinfoil hat theory was Satan worshiping Hippies with a heavy lift capable Helicopter. Now Firefly says the Moon is haunted so maybe Satanic Moon Hippies with tractor beams....

Outlander Systems
12-16-19, 06:37
How far are you from the Uintah Basin?

So we will be getting an answer in short order to cattle mutilations and precision extractions of bovine organs with no blood on the ground, as if the beast was deposited in a location with no tracks or other indicators of human/vehicle ground involvement? Like it was dropped in. Thankfully it hasn't happened to my herd, but it did happen several years ago to a rancher north of here in the adjacent county. My tinfoil hat theory was Satan worshiping Hippies with a heavy lift capable Helicopter. Now Firefly says the Moon is haunted so maybe Satanic Moon Hippies with tractor beams....

Outlander Systems
12-16-19, 06:37

OH58D
12-16-19, 07:56
Never heard of it before. Had to look it up - that's western Colorado and eastern Utah. I'm northeastern New Mexico.

WillBrink
12-16-19, 09:02

Speaking of that, considering your location and such, is that something you have ever seen, and or, has anyone in your area with ranches seen it? A truly strange phenomena that never made sense to me.

OH58D
12-16-19, 10:08
Speaking of that, considering your location and such, is that something you have ever seen, and or, has anyone in your area with ranches seen it? A truly strange phenomena that never made sense to me.
I have. I work the Sheriff's posses for both San Miguel & Harding Counties, New Mexico. Mostly mountain search & rescue. A rancher I know in the next county north had this happen as I described above. He noticed some circling hawks and buzzards and went to investigate. He found the cow with a precision cut in the beast and the heart removed. No blood on the ground and the animal was a few miles from any road.

He called me and the Harding County Sheriff's office. We had to bring horses since there was not road or trail close by. Sure enough, a recently killed cow (12 hours or less) lying on it's side with a neat oval hole in it. Not a speck of blood on the ground and no ATV, Truck or other tracks. Not even tracks of the animal to that location. Harding County ended up calling the State Police and they sent out investigators. Never found out what happened with the investigation, even though the rancher has made several inquiries.

I have no clue except it seems to me the beast was deposited in that location, and not dropped since the carcass wasn't flattened or apparent bone breakage. A 1400 to 1600 lbs. beast is not easy to move around even if it's a few people with a truck or ATV's.

Prior to this, and hearing about other similar incidents in the State, I always figured it was Satan Worshipers out of Santa Fe. That filled place is filled with assholes anyway so no one out in rural ranch country would expect anything different. This incident is a real puzzler.

Outlander Systems
12-16-19, 10:17
Alright. This is pretty goddamned freaky.

I have. I work the Sheriff's posses for both San Miguel & Harding Counties, New Mexico. Mostly mountain search & rescue. A rancher I know in the next county north had this happen as I described above. He noticed some circling hawks and buzzards and went to investigate. He found the cow with a precision cut in the beast and the heart removed. No blood on the ground and the animal was a few miles from any road.

He called me and the Harding County Sheriff's office. We had to bring horses since there was not road or trail close by. Sure enough, a recently killed cow (12 hours or less) lying on it's side with a neat oval hole in it. Not a speck of blood on the ground and no ATV, Truck or other tracks. Not even tracks of the animal to that location. Harding County ended up calling the State Police and they sent out investigators. Never found out what happened with the investigation, even though the rancher has made several inquiries.

I have no clue except it seems to me the beast was deposited in that location, and not dropped since the carcass wasn't flattened or apparent bone breakage. A 1400 to 1600 lbs. beast is not easy to move around even if it's a few people with a truck or ATV's.

Prior to this, and hearing about other similar incidents in the State, I always figured it was Satan Worshipers out of Santa Fe. That filled place is filled with assholes anyway so no one out in rural ranch country would expect anything different. This incident is a real puzzler.

Firefly
12-16-19, 10:26
I always had a theory that they were testing death rays on livestock.

WillBrink
12-16-19, 10:29

Just amazing! First time I heave heard a first hand experience on that one. None of the obvious or natural explanations cover that one at all. At the same time, the non typical answers never made sense to me either. Like aliens with ultra advanced tech need bodyparts of cows? Like they couldn't breed their own or synthesize/produce such tissues for their own research as needed vs call attention to themselves by cutting out hearts and such? That too makes little sense.

OH58D
12-16-19, 11:08
None of it makes sense. Why go to all that trouble to kill a cow for it's heart? For Satan Worshipers, finding a cow along highway fence line is an easier target than one in a remote area with no paved road, then placing the dead beast gently a couple of miles away from vehicular access. If it's the government, what's the deal with a cow heart? Even if they're flying stealth helicopters here, picking up livestock, cutting out the heart with a laser beam or some unknown tool, why bother to set it back down gently on the back country of a remote ranch? Why not just push it out and let it drop?

With this sort of thing, I don't want to believe anything. I'd probably pick some answer and it would be totally wrong. You discuss this with local religiously devout folks and they will tell you it's Evil Spirits or Demons. Here we still have members participating as Penitentes, a secret order of old Catholics.

WillBrink
12-16-19, 11:36
None of it makes sense. Why go to all that trouble to kill a cow for it's heart? For Satan Worshipers, finding a cow along highway fence line is an easier target than one in a remote area with no paved road, then placing the dead beast gently a couple of miles away from vehicular access. If it's the government, what's the deal with a cow heart? Even if they're flying stealth helicopters here, picking up livestock, cutting out the heart with a laser beam or some unknown tool, why bother to set it back down gently on the back country of a remote ranch? Why not just push it out and let it drop?

With this sort of thing, I don't want to believe anything. I'd probably pick some answer and it would be totally wrong. You discuss this with local religiously devout folks and they will tell you it's Evil Spirits or Demons. Here we still have members participating as Penitentes, a secret order of old Catholics.

If that were the case, I'd expect humans to be the targets. Many a skeptic were not longer skeptics after seeing/investigating the animal mutilation phenomena. Happens all over the world too.

marco.g
12-16-19, 11:47
Saw a Netflix documentary “Unacknowledged”. They interviewed an AF intel guy who claimed it was AF personnel doing the cow thing as misinformation. But take it with a grain of salt and all..

Averageman
12-16-19, 12:12

Skin Walkers, it's gotta be skin walkers.

OH58D
12-16-19, 12:32
Skin Walkers, it's gotta be skin walkers.
That's a Navajo thing. I have a part-time wrangler who is Navajo and he believes at lot of that stuff. It's what they call a "traditional Indian". This area of New Mexico was Apache, Comanche and some Kiowa.

Pi3
12-16-19, 12:36
Lot of variations in this.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/08/767283820/not-one-drop-of-blood-cattle-mysteriously-mutilated-in-oregon

Averageman
12-16-19, 13:01
That's a Navajo thing. I have a part-time wrangler who is Navajo and he believes at lot of that stuff. It's what they call a "traditional Indian". This area of New Mexico was Apache, Comanche and some Kiowa.

My people of that persuasion are out by Ship Rock/Farmington. It seemed to be the answer to all sorts of mischief.

Diamondback
12-16-19, 13:18
OH58D, as a rotary-wing aviator, what would you consider the smallest chopper that could discreetly do this kind of lifting? I'm assuming they'd be running without lights, busting minimums to avoid showing up on ATC radar and generally racking up a whole catalog of FAR violations...

Let's say Back In The Day you were handling the airlift component of doing one of these as a PSYOP against some Goatherdistan--strictly asking ONLY for what you can tell us that's UNCLAS or DECLAS, how would you stage this kind of thing?

OH58D
12-16-19, 17:43
OH58D, as a rotary-wing aviator, what would you consider the smallest chopper that could discreetly do this kind of lifting? I'm assuming they'd be running without lights, busting minimums to avoid showing up on ATC radar and generally racking up a whole catalog of FAR violations...

Let's say Back In The Day you were handling the airlift component of doing one of these as a PSYOP against some Goatherdistan--strictly asking ONLY for what you can tell us that's UNCLAS or DECLAS, how would you stage this kind of thing?
Nothing classified now with the equipment I used. Even a vintage OH-6 Cayuse has the lift capability, which I believe was @ 2000 lbs. Variables include altitude where the lift takes place and if any crew or operations personnel are behind the pilots. Even with the AH-6J Little Bird (last version I flew) you have the weapons packages mounted which would reduce lift capability.

When I was carrying payload, it was human with an MH-6 Little Bird sporting outboard benches and the Fries Fast Rope system. You'd have two pilots plus four operators rated and their equipment, then lift would be reduced considerably. If I wanted maximum lift out of a Cayuse/Little Bird, it would be one pilot and hopefully at a lower altitude.

When I transitioned to the Kiowa D, it was an aerial scout with heavier offensive capability than the Little Bird, but was also a heavier aircraft. I would not have used the Kiowa D for any kind of lift operations.

Where the incident took place on the ranch north of here, the altitude is around 5900 feet. I'd be wearing NVG's at night and I would have to have some kind of ground capability to secure the cow. I would not be able to do this with just an aircraft and no ground assistance based on technology I am aware of. I suppose I could land, tranquilize the beast, sling load it and lift off. I trained for this at Air Assault School. I'd then fly somewhere, do my cutting and carry the carcass off to set it down with some kind of remote release.

A hell of a lot of work for damn cow heart.

OH58D
12-16-19, 17:56
My people of that persuasion are out by Ship Rock/Farmington. It seemed to be the answer to all sorts of mischief.
I know San Juan County, NM well. My Navajo Wrangler hails from Tees Nos Pos (Cottonwood Trees in a circle) Arizona just west of there. I buy my yearly alfalfa for Winter feed from the Navajo Ag Products folks on the bluff south of Farmington. I get one to two semi loads per year.

Diamondback
12-16-19, 17:57
So one Cayuse for lifting the cow, a second for the crew and tools? Then we have the matter of getting the birds in/out unseen and unheard... because I'm a tech geek I know phase cancellation systems can in theory somewhat mitigate noise signature, but a low flying aircraft late at night you'd still expect to pass within line of sight of somebody's bunkhouse, and even with a low-noise four- to six-blade rotor system you're still not talking Airwolf Whisper Mode.

OH58D
12-16-19, 19:12
So one Cayuse for lifting the cow, a second for the crew and tools? Then we have the matter of getting the birds in/out unseen and unheard... because I'm a tech geek I know phase cancellation systems can in theory somewhat mitigate noise signature, but a low flying aircraft late at night you'd still expect to pass within line of sight of somebody's bunkhouse, and even with a low-noise four- to six-blade rotor system you're still not talking Airwolf Whisper Mode.

I might add in the story I described in the county north of here, it wasn't the rancher's cow who found it. It was from a ranch 9 miles away. Different brand and ear tag both left intact which helped identify the owner. It's open range in that area and it isn't impossible that that cow could have wandered off 9 miles and got mixed with another herd. The rancher who found the cow was kind of freaked out by what he found - this is not something you'd encounter. A Mountain Lion leaves quite the mess when done. This was the cleanest kill I had seen.

Pi3
12-16-19, 20:16

Failing any rational explanation, for now Nazi moon ghosts sounds as good as anything else.

Outlander Systems
12-16-19, 20:47
Cattle mutes give me the intense heebie jeebies.

MountainRaven
12-16-19, 21:27
Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper for the government to just buy a cow instead of doing the black helicopter thing?

OH58D
12-16-19, 21:33
Cattle mutes give me the intense heebie jeebies.
For me it would be strictly dollars and cents - that mutilated beef cow I saw was probably worth around $2500 at a minimum. There is absolutely no reason for this kind of thing, whether it's E.T. or Black Ops government personnel. Doing this sort of thing in an extreme rural part of the American West gets little traction because the population is so small. Harding County, New Mexico has a total population of @ 690 people in an area about 2100 square miles.

Slater
12-16-19, 22:52
This livestock mutilation thing goes back to at least the 1960's. Not sure what lift-capable helicopters would have been available then?

Diamondback
12-16-19, 22:55
This livestock mutilation thing goes back to at least the 1960's. Not sure what lift-capable helicopters would have been available then?

Hueys, and the first Hughes 500's that the Cayuse is a derivative of. Problem is Hueys are loud and NOT low-profile... maybe something like the old UH-34, but the piston engines in those were even louder.

OH58D
12-17-19, 00:09
Hueys, and the first Hughes 500's that the Cayuse is a derivative of. Problem is Hueys are loud and NOT low-profile... maybe something like the old UH-34, but the piston engines in those were even louder.
To give you a general idea where this incident I refer to happened, it was between Roy and Mills, New Mexico, and west of Highway 39. Take a look on Google maps to see what I am talking about. That is all flat grassland and the beginning of the Kiowa National Grassland area. In the daytime you can see forever in that area. I think the cow removal happened after dark and nobody recalled hearing aircraft noise of any kind, but ranch houses are sparse out there.

Outlander Systems
12-17-19, 07:22
There were some by me here in Georgia around 2010-2011 if my recollection is correct. Still unsolved.

For me it would be strictly dollars and cents - that mutilated beef cow I saw was probably worth around $2500 at a minimum. There is absolutely no reason for this kind of thing, whether it's E.T. or Black Ops government personnel. Doing this sort of thing in an extreme rural part of the American West gets little traction because the population is so small. Harding County, New Mexico has a total population of @ 690 people in an area about 2100 square miles.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-17-19, 08:29
OH- Could you use the rotor downwash to erase foot prints and such- or could you tell that had been done. Some Tom Clancy book had the helos 'erasing' the foot steps in the sand IIRC. In grass land would this just make it evident that a rotor craft was used?

tn1911
12-17-19, 08:39
The real reasons the US government is so secretive about UFOs

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-real-reasons-the-us-government-is-so-secretive-about-ufos

What I believe is really going on here is that the few individuals in the U.S. government who know about this issue believe the phenomena might be a threat. And that they don't know how to deal with it.

So, what informs the government's fear?

Well, first off, the nuclear issue.

If you ask a Pentagon spokesperson about a specific UFO incident, as I did most recently last week, you'll get a boring response like: "Our aviators train as they fight. Any intrusions that may compromise the security of our operations, tactics, or procedures is of great concern. As the investigation of unidentified aerial phenomena sightings is ongoing, we will not discuss individual sighting reports or observations."

By "aviators," the Pentagon is referencing the particular frequency with which UFOs tend to interact with U.S. Naval aviators operating off aircraft carriers. But what the Pentagon is leaving out is why the UFOs tend to run into those Naval aviators. And that cuts to the heart of why the Pentagon is concerned about UFOs.

Slater
12-17-19, 09:20
It does seem odd that in 50+ years of these incidents, nobody has seen or heard anything. I guess most of that is due to the general remoteness of most occurrences.

jpmuscle
12-17-19, 09:33
It’s our tech.

I’d be flying around screwing with entities on the outside of the green door too.

OH58D
12-17-19, 09:54
OH- Could you use the rotor downwash to erase foot prints and such- or could you tell that had been done. Some Tom Clancy book had the helos 'erasing' the foot steps in the sand IIRC. In grass land would this just make it evident that a rotor craft was used?
I suppose in a very sandy/dusty area. In the area north of here, it's wide open prairie but the grass isn't that high - maybe between ankle and knee height. This happened in the Spring so there had been recent rain and the grass still had some green color to it. It's all Buffalo and Blue Grama grass. Anything driving across the prairie would have left some kind of ruts or disturbance, especially how fresh the kill was.

The grass wasn't high enough to have left any rotor wash marking and no evidence of skids from an aircraft. However, if you pitch a dome tent in an area like that for one or two nights, a week later you will still see the flattened spot where the tent was. As I mentioned, the only evidence of anyone out there was the rancher who found the carcass and we saw his foot prints and the hoof prints of his horse. He had to return to his house to make the call to the Sheriff's Office because he didn't have a cellphone on him.

In this part of the world, if you see hawks or crows circling around, it doesn't mean there is a dead animal. Lack of movement also attracts scavenger birds. He saw this from a distance and rode over to check it out.

I've always wondered about the sound. The only rotorcraft we encounter out here on a regular basis is the CV-22 Osprey from Canon AFB. They fly in our direction then turn west and head to other parts of the State for touch & go landings. You can hear them a long ways off.

turnburglar
12-17-19, 11:00
I'm not gonna get into the mutilation of live stock, as that is outside of my area.

What I can say is that the USAF and the typical cronies (Lockheed and Boeing) are about 30 years or more behind the aerospace innovation curve. Congress isn't mad because they obviously do not care about building up America. Sure we got some new fixed wings out of it, but when it comes to Space and electronic warfare we are so far behind the Russians Indians Chinese and even Saudi's. The Moon is the ultimate high ground in both warfare and industry, and our best push is starliner and LOP-G? Those projects wouldn't have impressed anyone in 1968. Everyone is laughing at Trump's Space Force idea, but I fear we didn't do it soon enough.

I would be willing to bet hard cash that this is what the general was referencing:

https://youtu.be/iPbZE1aiWJA

Elon and Bezos are the only hope we have. The King of the Moon will subject the Earth to their wishes.

OH58D
12-17-19, 11:30
It’s our tech.

I’d be flying around screwing with entities on the outside of the green door too.

Think about the November 2004 incident with two F/A-18 pilots off the coast of San Diego. They encountered an object that dropped from 28,000 feet to just above sea level in less than 2 seconds. That is over 19000 MPH with no visible slow-down or aerodynamic braking - just an instant stop. That is mind boggling speed that defies any and all laws of flight we know and understand unless you're dealing with re-entry from orbit. That is at the top end of hypersonic speed where you would get heavy atmospheric heating and a trail. When they captured video of that "TicTac", there was no evidence of propulsion exhaust or heat trail.

Something else is going on here that I question whether it is terrestrial or from some other source. If objects like that can achieve those speeds, what else can the creators of that technology do?

turnburglar
12-17-19, 11:38
If objects like that can achieve those speeds, what else can the creators of that technology do?

There is no such thing as an unarmed space ship. I really wish we could link up sometime and discuss this. Im not an actual aviator like yourself, but I have a loose grip on physics and space flight. The two main methods of landing on a planet are Aero braking or reverse thrust. Anything coming from further than the moon with any sizable mass would be noticed by MOST people on earth. I have a really hard time accepting these UFO sightings as anything more than US China Russia ****ing with each other.

Not to mention- it doesn't even make sense for an advanced space faring race to visit earth. To anally probe humans and cut the hearts out of live stock, they mastered physics? I could think of much better uses of my time than probing walmart employees, if I could zoom all over the galaxy.

Grand58742
12-17-19, 12:46
Not to mention- it doesn't even make sense for an advanced space faring race to visit earth.

Please don't let them anywhere near Washington. I'd dare say they'd glass the planet from orbit if they judged all of humanity on how Congress is acting as of late.

pinzgauer
12-17-19, 12:48
There were some by me here in Georgia around 2010-2011 if my recollection is correct. Still unsolved.Rumor is that it was Chik-fillet chickens getting even for the cow signs

Pi3
12-17-19, 13:27
Not to mention- it doesn't even make sense for an advanced space faring race to visit earth. To anally probe humans and cut the hearts out of live stock, they mastered physics? I could think of much better uses of my time than probing walmart employees, if I could zoom all over the galaxy.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they are alien zoologists studying primitive life forms. Perhaps life is rare in the universe and this is a place with all sorts of bizarre creatures. Mostly cloaked, they periodically reveal themselves either intentionally or out of indifference.

Slater
12-17-19, 13:44
Hope they're not like the replicating organism in "The Thing". We'd be royally screwed.

Pi3
12-17-19, 13:48
Hope they're not like the replicating organism in "The Thing". We'd be royally screwed.

Stephen Hawking warning.

https://www.sciencealert.com/stephen-hawking-warns-that-we-might-not-want-to-reach-out-to-aliens

Diamondback
12-17-19, 14:16
There is no such thing as an unarmed space ship. I really wish we could link up sometime and discuss this. Im not an actual aviator like yourself, but I have a loose grip on physics and space flight. The two main methods of landing on a planet are Aero braking or reverse thrust. Anything coming from further than the moon with any sizable mass would be noticed by MOST people on earth. I have a really hard time accepting these UFO sightings as anything more than US China Russia ****ing with each other.

Not to mention- it doesn't even make sense for an advanced space faring race to visit earth. To anally probe humans and cut the hearts out of live stock, they mastered physics? I could think of much better uses of my time than probing walmart employees, if I could zoom all over the galaxy.

Hell, at 19,000mph even a Tic Tac breath mint will kill ya... an early Phoenix missile with only a ballast warhead tore a drone B-47's tail off just by the kinetic energy of a half-ton mass at Mach 5, and that was mid-1960s.

TMS951
12-17-19, 14:26
To anally probe humans and cut the hearts out of live stock, they mastered physics? I could think of much better uses of my time than probing walmart employees, if I could zoom all over the galaxy.

How do you know? Can you zoom all over? Who knows whats fun for them, with so much capabilities maybe they still take pleasure in the simple pleasures in life, theres nothing quite like an old time anal probing like grappy did back in his day planet hopping days...

Maybe its an alien scavenger hunt?
Go to earth:
Anally probe wal-mart employee - 50 points
Collect cow tongue - 75 points, 90 point bonus for getting uterus too.

Wasn't predator about an intergalactic trophy hunter?

Firefly
12-17-19, 14:33
I have a theory about the probings but I don’t want MiBs to know that I know

Pi3
12-17-19, 14:35
How do you know? Can you zoom all over? Who knows whats fun for them, with so much capabilities maybe they still take pleasure in the simple pleasures in life, theres nothing quite like an old time anal probing like grappy did back in his day planet hopping days...

Maybe its an alien scavenger hunt?
Go to earth:
Anally probe wal-mart employee - 50 points
Collect cow tongue - 75 points, 90 point bonus for getting uterus too.

Wasn't predator about an intergalactic trophy hunter?

Alein teenagers? sound like a Stephen King novel.

TMS951
12-17-19, 14:38
Alein teenagers? sound like a Stephen King novel.

Who knows what fancy kind of space raft those rich aliens teenagers are being given these days as graduation present and what not.

WillBrink
12-17-19, 14:40

Does not add up. If we have any tech capable of that level of performance, where the laws of physics and flight are ignored, we have had it since at least WWII as did the Nazi's. Our pilots reported such things then as we thought it was some Nazi super tech, while the Nazi's reported it too, thinking we had some super tech. It was clearly not us and had the Nazi's had such tech, we'd have been screwed. Of course such things have been reported well before WWII, but those were trained pilots who regularly reported being followed, some times buzzed, buy similar craft.

It's also possible it's both us and "them" via captured tech that was reverse engineered.

But when aerospace engineers, physicists, and other very smart people are asked how something goes from "28,000 feet to just above sea level in less than 2 seconds. That is over 19000 MPH with no visible slow-down or aerodynamic braking - just an instant stop" per OH58D example, they can't even begin to form a clue. Unless you have solved some of the most fundamental laws of physics, and can only guess at possible designs.

The U in UFO remains, but ...

WillBrink
12-17-19, 14:45
Think about the November 2004 incident with two F/A-18 pilots off the coast of San Diego. They encountered an object that dropped from 28,000 feet to just above sea level in less than 2 seconds. That is over 19000 MPH with no visible slow-down or aerodynamic braking - just an instant stop. That is mind boggling speed that defies any and all laws of flight we know and understand unless you're dealing with re-entry from orbit. That is at the top end of hypersonic speed where you would get heavy atmospheric heating and a trail. When they captured video of that "TicTac", there was no evidence of propulsion exhaust or heat trail.

Something else is going on here that I question whether it is terrestrial or from some other source. If objects like that can achieve those speeds, what else can the creators of that technology do?

Anyone calculate the Gs pulled on that? Could even modern electronics survive that? Anything living would be liquefied unless the occupants within the craft are immune to external forces by tech we can only guess at like Reactionless drives and such.

jpmuscle
12-17-19, 14:58
Hell, at 19,000mph even a Tic Tac breath mint will kill ya... an early Phoenix missile with only a ballast warhead tore a drone B-47's tail off just by the kinetic energy of a half-ton mass at Mach 5, and that was mid-1960s.

The missile hit the plain or?

tn1911
12-17-19, 15:27
I have a really hard time accepting these UFO sightings as anything more than US China Russia ****ing with each other.

There is no way this is current tech from any country.

No way something this incredible could be developed by either side and remain secret. Governments leak like sinking ships and most .gov workers are simply not bright enough to keep something this incredible a state secret. And if this was a private company that made such a breakthrough in tech, they'd be selling this stuff for trillions. There would be no reason for them to not financially exploit this.

I believe this is the real deal, you and I are living in a time where its no longer unknown.

This is an actual UFO creased by an intelligence far superior to any human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuxxrIBbChU

tn1911
12-17-19, 15:34
Anyone calculate the Gs pulled on that? Could even modern electronics survive that? Anything living would be liquefied unless the occupants within the craft are immune to external forces by tech we can only guess at like Reactionless drives and such.

Not knowing anything about the craft

Using meters/sec 28,000 ft is roughly 8534 meters. accelerating from 0 to 8534 meters in 2 seconds in standard atmospheric conditions would experience roughly 400 to 425 G's sustained at the point of maximum acceleration.

The CAIB determined that Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated after it was exposed to 25 G's.

Slater
12-17-19, 15:46
Some sort of inertial damping effect? Or these are unmanned craft.

tn1911
12-17-19, 15:48
Some sort of inertial damping effect? Or these are unmanned craft.

I'm going with drones which goes along with Cdr. Fravors report of something huge just under the surface of the ocean near where these things were operating.

Drones launched from a larger manned ship.

WillBrink
12-17-19, 15:53
Not knowing anything about the craft

Using meters/sec 28,000 ft is roughly 8534 meters. accelerating from 0 to 8534 meters in 2 seconds in standard atmospheric conditions would experience roughly 400 to 425 G's sustained at the point of maximum acceleration.

The CAIB determined that Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated after it was exposed to 25 G's.

What about going from 19000 MPH to instant stop? The deceleration forces would be off the charts.

tn1911
12-17-19, 15:57
What about going from 19000 MPH to instant stop? The deceleration forces would be off the charts.

Yes close to 300 G’s in that deceleration scenario

OH58D
12-17-19, 16:23
I'm going with drones which goes along with Cdr. Fravors report of something huge just under the surface of the ocean near where these things were operating.

Drones launched from a larger manned ship.
That was another interesting point mentioning some disturbance in the Pacific Ocean like that "TicTac" was connected to some other larger craft just below the surface. Everything that I could come up with trying to explain what this is goes into some pretty wild speculation, which incorporates the entire human experience that we know into some greater event.

And when I go back to the cow mutilation incident, I have always been skeptical of these kinds of things, either thinking it was B.S. or something easy to explain like wackos and Satanic types from the cities messing with rural hayseeds. When I saw the lack of blood and the perfect, clean oval cut in that cow, and no tracks of any kind showing vehicular access to that area, I started to wonder what is going on. Again, I can only speculate.

jpmuscle
12-17-19, 16:32
Bob Lazar knows the truth.

tn1911
12-17-19, 16:35
50 Years Ago, the Air Force Tried to Make UFOs Go Away. It Didn't Work.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a30257166/project-blue-book-anniversary/?utm_source=reddit.com
M

Fifty years ago today, the U.S. Air Force announced the closing of its most famous UFO investigation program, Project Blue Book. While the government’s goal was to “make UFOs go away,” it forced a community to take matters into its own hands. And it worked: If the events of this year alone are any indication, UFOs remain as hot of a topic in the general conscience than ever. But we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for Blue Book.

In 1947, due to a string of “flying saucer sightings,” the Air Force began its campaign to understand the UFO phenomenon. Quietly, it put together a project, known as Sign, to investigate reports of UFOs. According to some researchers, one of Sign’s alleged final reports, commonly known as the “Estimate of the Situation,” openly favored the notion that flying saucers were extraterrestrial in origin.

just a scout
12-17-19, 16:55
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191217/6cc49a7632ea6559d39fbbe2ddfb2c9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OH58D
12-17-19, 17:00

He should since he saw the "Sport Model" UFO in a hanger at Groom Lake. If you want the real scoop, you have to listen to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. Every freak and weirdo somehow makes it to his show, or just go to Santa Fe, New Mexico. There is a mid-40's lady who wanders around the city square dressed up in some kind of Hindu garb and she mutters and babbles stuff about riding the tail of some comet. She goes by the name of Suuchi, but some say her name is Dolores. I haven't investigated that further.

morbidbattlecry
12-18-19, 20:51

He was always telling the truth.

WillBrink
12-19-19, 12:23
He was always telling the truth.

Personally, I'm not convinced but I want to belief

OH58D
12-19-19, 12:31
Personally, I'm not convinced but I want to belief
I never put myself into a position where I want to believe anything. Believing and Knowing are two different things. Kind of like Faith in religion. Religions are made up of "Believers", but there is an element of doubt and uncertainty in that. Knowing is stronger than Believing.

When it comes to E.T., Spaceships, and what I have experienced in cattle mutilation, I can only be certain of what I saw, nothing more. Physical evidence.

Out here in this part of New Mexico, you find areas of petrified wood, also known as Lithodendron. Rock trees or portions of a tree where you can see the bark. That is something from 65 million years ago +. I can hold that in my hand and surmise what the world was like in that place so long ago where I found it. It's evidence that demonstrates a very old planet.

Pi3
12-19-19, 12:52
I never put myself into a position where I want to believe anything. Believing and Knowing are two different things. Kind of like Faith in religion. Religions are made up of "Believers", but there is an element of doubt and uncertainty in that. Knowing is stronger than Believing.

When it comes to E.T., Spaceships, and what I have experienced in cattle mutilation, I can only be certain of what I saw, nothing more. Physical evidence.

Out here in this part of New Mexico, you find areas of petrified wood, also known as Lithodendron. Rock trees or portions of a tree where you can see the bark. That is something from 65 million years ago +. I can hold that in my hand and surmise what the world was like in that place so long ago where I found it. It's evidence that demonstrates a very old planet.

Well said. Just the Facts Ma'am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4LPkmGO5Cc

tn1911
12-19-19, 15:27
Navy Pilot Who Filmed the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Speaks: ‘It Wasn’t Behaving by the Normal Laws of Physics’

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/tic-tac-ufo-video-q-and-a-with-navy-pilot-chad-underwood.html

WillBrink
12-19-19, 17:38
Navy Pilot Who Filmed the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Speaks: ‘It Wasn’t Behaving by the Normal Laws of Physics’

Have you read this thread? The ‘Tic Tac’ has been the focus of much of the thread.

tn1911
12-20-19, 08:47
Have you read this thread? The ‘Tic Tac’ has been the focus of much of the thread.

I just posted it for reference

OH58D
12-20-19, 14:42
Another one of the FA-18 pilots from the "Tic Tac" incident has come forward. From the Intelligencer of NYMAG.com:

"Navy Pilot Who Filmed the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Speaks: ‘It Wasn’t Behaving by the Normal Laws of Physics"

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/tic-tac-ufo-video-q-and-a-with-navy-pilot-chad-underwood.html#comments