PDA

View Full Version : PA my birth state is going wack'o

platoonDaddy
12-20-19, 17:49
HARRISBURG, PA (December 20, 2019) — Today, Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) announced the filing of a petition and emergency motion in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania seeking an injunction against Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) Commissioner Colonel Robert Evanchick following Attorney General Josh Shapiro’s press release and unlawful gun ban opinion mandating that PSP treat non-firearm objects and materials as regulated firearms. The court filings are available at pafirearmcase.com and FPCLegal.org.

Along with Attorney General Shapiro publishing his misguided December 16 opinion, the PSP modified its “Instant Check System” website to include a new rule the Commissioner apparently began enforcing on December 16. The rule in pertinent part says that, “[a]s of 12-16-19, the sale of partially-manufactured (often referred to as 80%) frames and receivers and kits which include the same, requires a background check through the Pennsylvania Instant Check System, in accordance with the Attorney General's binding opinion and applicable requirements within the [Uniform Firearms Act]. No sales may occur by a licensed firearms dealer without such a check. PSP is not yet ready to process such checks. . .”

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/2019_12_20_pa_petition_emergency_injunction

Pappabear
12-20-19, 17:57
Sad very sad. peeps going bonkers.

PB

Inkslinger
12-20-19, 19:22
I guess this genius doesn’t realize you can buy them online and have them shipped to your house?

non-hallal
12-28-19, 22:43
Assholes.... This crap will move south into WV I guess.....

The_War_Wagon
01-18-20, 12:54
A local magistrate smacked down Three Dollar Bill here in Pittsburgh, because HIS gun ban didn't pass PA Constitutional muster. I'm WAITING on some magistrate out there in the "Red T," to do the same thing to Shapiro.

Phillygunguy
01-20-20, 21:21
We're gonna need a rally in PA like Virginia