PDA

View Full Version : Help building an M4 SOPMOD clone in California.

5.56Geo
12-22-19, 10:31
As the title states...

Living in California it is not lawful to put the evil feature of a “Flash hider” on your AR! What are a acceptable muzzle devices that were/are used on on the M4 SOPMOD?

Thanks guys.

omegajb
12-22-19, 10:48
Can you run a brake in California? If so the Knights would be used with a suppressor but you can buy it as stand alone.
https://www.knightarmco.com/12802/shop/signature-reduction/5-56mm-qdc-mams-muzzle-brake-kit-k

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

mrbieler
12-22-19, 12:40
Having spent countless hours watching and laughing at folks fiddle-**** with fixed mag ARs at the range, why wouldn’t you build a featureless carbine?

5.56Geo
12-22-19, 18:43
Having spent countless hours watching and laughing at folks fiddle-**** with fixed mag ARs at the range, why wouldn’t you build a featureless carbine?

Why...? I have an abundance of money and I will be retiring soon and leaving California. :o

26 Inf
12-22-19, 19:15
As the title states...

Living in California it is not lawful to put the evil feature of a “Flash hider” on your AR! What are a acceptable muzzle devices that were/are used on on the M4 SOPMOD?

Thanks guys.

Why...? I have an abundance of money and I will be retiring soon and leaving California. :o

Then why not leave the muzzle bare, put on a thread protector and install the proper device when you leave CA? This ass-u-me's you don't need to pin and weld for length.

mrbieler
12-22-19, 19:17