PDA

View Full Version : Legit place to buy a Knights?

Walker_Texasranger
12-26-19, 15:31
Is Smallarmsales.com a legit vendor? I’ve never heard of them but they have an SR15 in stock I’d like to buy. Never heard of them and didn’t want to post this in the AR section since non-technical.

jpmuscle
12-26-19, 15:37
Small arms sales is gtg.

www.NSDefense.com
Lawmens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marco.g
12-26-19, 15:54
I dealt with them when I bought a stripped KAC lower. They were responsive, customer service was good.

Firefly
12-26-19, 16:25
Small arms sales is gtg.

www.NSDefense.com
Lawmens

This. Personally dealt with all three myself

Walker_Texasranger
12-26-19, 16:44
Cool.

Another question. Is it common for Knights to change furniture around? On the small arms website it has a different stock and grip then on the Knights website. Same part number though.

14.5” that I’m going to opt have pinned from them. Just want to make sure I’m getting the right thing.

jpmuscle
12-26-19, 16:50
Cool.

Another question. Is it common for Knights to change furniture around? On the small arms website it has a different stock and grip then on the Knights website. Same part number though.

14.5” that I’m going to opt have pinned from them. Just want to make sure I’m getting the right thing.

Everything use to come with sopmods I believe but some stuff comes with Magpul stocks now too so you may want to call and double check.

Buncheong
12-26-19, 19:05
I know of one place here and another in NV that sell Knight’s, and neither of them have any idea when SR-15s will return to stock.

Which is better for my bank account, I suppose ...

hotrodder636
12-26-19, 19:25
Another positive here for Small Arms being GTG.

everready73
12-26-19, 19:51
Everything use to come with sopmods I believe but some stuff comes with Magpul stocks now too so you may want to call and double check.

This. They recently switched from sopmod to Magpul stocks on most rifles. Some retailers are still using older stock pictures so call to confirm if you want the sopmod.. there was a thread on TOS where someone was upset about this as the sopmod is a good bit more expensive

Walker_Texasranger
12-26-19, 20:31
Thanks guys.

Wake27
12-26-19, 21:03
I know of one place here and another in NV that sell Knight’s, and neither of them have any idea when SR-15s will return to stock.

Which is better for my bank account, I suppose ...

I know of one place but it’s only the 14.5 and they don’t pin so it’s be a factory SBR I assume.

Walker_Texasranger
12-27-19, 06:52
I know of one place but it’s only the 14.5 and they don’t pin so it’s be a factory SBR I assume.

Small Arms does free pinning so that’s the route I was gonna go. But I dunno, my BCM 14.5 works fine so I know I should probably just do a couple more training classes. But dang, the knights is so cool.

Wake27
12-27-19, 07:39
Small Arms does free pinning so that’s the route I was gonna go. But I dunno, my BCM 14.5 works fine so I know I should probably just do a couple more training classes. But dang, the knights is so cool.

I know what you mean. My two BCMs are solid and often make me wonder why I’d ever spend more. But then there’s just something awesome about this upper. Still needs a sandcutter though.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191227/3f9bb03524a4a6b6d311de3f9a99fa3a.jpg

Coal Dragger
12-27-19, 11:55
I bought my SR-15 through Brownells. Can’t recommend them though as the firearm arrived with damage, either caused by Brownells or by the receiving FFL (who I later learned has a reputation for playing with toys they don’t own).

Jack at Knights helped get it sorted out, and the carbine has rendered my others to safe duty. I literally have basically no use for them, the SR-15 is that good.

Buncheong
12-27-19, 18:55
I bought my SR-15 through Brownells. Can’t recommend them though as the firearm arrived with damage, either caused by Brownells or by the receiving FFL (who I later learned has a reputation for playing with toys they don’t own).

Jack at Knights helped get it sorted out, and the carbine has rendered my others to safe duty. I literally have basically no use for them, the SR-15 is that good.

I head of some arriving beaten up but it was some years back, and IIRC they were mil or LE turn-ins that KAC refurbed, then released for commercial sale.

Maybe I’m getting the details wrong, I dunno, but I read it and heard it locally.

Wake27
12-27-19, 21:14
I highly doubt KAC was sending them out that way and not much they can do once it’s out of their door.

Coal Dragger
12-27-19, 21:38
Nope in fact KAC photos every one to head out the door as part of QA according to Jack and a gal I spoke to at KAC trying to track down the source of the issue.

Boba Fett v2
12-28-19, 13:25
If you're Mil, Fed or LEO you can also order direct from KAC at the discounted rate.

MegademiC
12-29-19, 13:19
I have used operationparts.com and have seeved me well.