PDA

View Full Version : FAKE News is real

yoni
01-02-20, 04:35
I was sent the link below, from a person that was upset that the Democrats in combination with the UN were coming to get our guns.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-un-hiring-english-speaking-disarmament-officers-new-york

Here is the problem, as much as I think the UN, Red Cross, and other such groups are great ideas that at least in Africa are nothing more than a permit to get rich by theft. My company has been cleared as am authorized supplier to the UN. So I went to the list of tenders, guess what no such tender exists.

prepare
01-02-20, 06:16
Thanks for posting this.

Steve Shannon
01-02-20, 06:32
There is this posting by the UN:
https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=127453

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scooter22
01-02-20, 06:55
This blue helmet conspiracy theory has been around for decades...

yoni
01-02-20, 08:04
Well now it is a real mystery.

Where did you get that link because I thi k it is fake. For it is not in the official list .

Alpha-17
01-02-20, 08:14
Didn't we see the same types of listings pop up when Jade Helm was the conspiracy theory of the day? Not saying the UN wouldn't love to jump in on anything that might or might not go down in VA, but I feel like we've played this particular game before.

And, honestly, does anyone that has worked with the UN before actually think they'd be much of a problem? My experience with them in Haiti was they pissed off the locals with high handed tactics, and only showed up for pictures, and not to do any actual work.

Sry0fcr
01-02-20, 08:49

Where did you get that link because I thi k it is fake. For it is not in the official list .

I was able to manually pull it up by sorting duty station, it was on page 4. But still, UN is headquartered in NY...

There's also an Aviation QA officer position based in NYC. Which obviously means that there's a UN air field being planned obviously to bring in more disarmament officers World Government is here folks! :jester:

This is the problem with only consuming "news" that you agree with or aligns with your world view: You lose perspective and objectivity.

jsbhike
01-02-20, 09:09
I got the same job opening link from a Google search, then went to the main page and did a search as a double check that came up with a couple of disarmament job openings.

Steve Shannon
01-02-20, 09:15

I just googled a string from the article. I don’t buy into the idea that the UN, abetted by the Democrats, is going to be sending troops into the USA to disarm us of personal firearms, but I don’t trust the Democratic Party on gun control either.

prepare
01-02-20, 11:20
A RDS shows up nicely on those blue helmets!

Grand58742
01-02-20, 11:26
I just googled a string from the article. I don’t buy into the idea that the UN, abetted by the Democrats, is going to be sending troops into the USA to disarm us of personal firearms, but I don’t trust the Democratic Party on gun control either.

We talk about LEOs and others coming in for gun confiscation and have a serious debate about whether or not they would go through with it. However, i have no doubt "enforcement officials" from another country would be gaining an additional hole in their head if it came to pass.

Regardless, such a thing would never happen in this country, so it's a moot point.

Dr. Bullseye
01-02-20, 11:30
There is this posting by the UN:
https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=127453

Look at this from the job description:

Education
Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent degree) in disarmament affairs, military studies, political affairs, economics, international relations, or a related field. A first level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree

This is George Washington University Foreign Relations master's degree. This school is in the D.C. area. This ought to tell us who are enemies are. In fact, the whole UN and all NGOs are enemies as far as I am concerned.

duece71
01-02-20, 12:51
About time the United States kicks the UN out of the US once and for all. I don’t need to trust a foreign entity to say what’s best for me anyway. I noticed that the job description said that the applicants to the job post in question would be based in NY which is classified as both a “hardship duty station” and as a “family duty station”. It didn’t mention specifics about job location or “missions”.

prepare
01-02-20, 12:52
We talk about LEOs and others coming in for gun confiscation and have a serious debate about whether or not they would go through with it. However, i have no doubt "enforcement officials" from another country would be gaining an additional hole in their head if it came to pass.

Regardless, such a thing would never happen in this country, so it's a moot point.

That’s not because it won’t ever be tried though.

yoni
01-02-20, 13:00
HOLD THE PRESS!

I was wrong.

The UN has a section offering positions and equipment needs for approved suppliers, which is where I went to verify this. It was not listed in this secured location.

I did find that the UN has a public job offerings and this is in fact listed there.

Sorry for the mistake.

Evel Baldgui
01-02-20, 21:44
What is your company and what is it that you do?

yoni
01-03-20, 07:05
Global Group and we are a multifaceted company, we provide service for governments, corporations and high net individuals.

We provide all military and police training and equipment as well as intelligence to governments.

We have also found that once you have those contacts it opens other doors. So we have formed joint ventures in other fields such as big construction projects i.e. Damns, solar energy farms, clean water projects in 3rd world, and we have a new material that was developed for run ways. But in our testing it is better than any other material for building roads, goes down a lot faster and is a much lower price.

We will be rolling out something for everyone in the next week or so. We have joined forces with an airline ticketing company. We will offer a membership to a travel service concierge, which will offer huge discounts on plane tickets. Almost like getting business class ticket at the price of economy plus. Plus deals on hotels.

If given the go ahead from the powers that be I will post the webpage. If someone wants it until then send me a PM