PDA

View Full Version : Geissele Barrels

dirkmagurk
01-07-20, 19:10
Anyone have experience with Geissele barrels? I知 interested in how well their hammer forged barrels shoot, the ones that come with their super duty rifles and uppers.

Sid Post
01-10-20, 16:27
Anyone have experience with Geissele barrels? I’m interested in how well their hammer forged barrels shoot, the ones that come with their super duty rifles and uppers.

Aren't they FN barrels? I would assume they are high quality for a harsh combat service barrel. As nice as a premium stainless barrel? Probably not but, likely more inherently accurate than most shooters.

Inkslinger
01-10-20, 16:39
I think they have their own CHF and are being made in house. Tried to add a link to their FB, but it didn稚 work. They have video up.

Swstock
01-10-20, 17:40
I think they have their own CHF and are being made in house. Tried to add a link to their FB, but it didn’t work. They have video up.

This.

dirkmagurk
01-10-20, 19:18
According to Geissele their barrels are produced in house. I have been using DD barrels almost exclusively for over ten years now with very good results. I知 curious about the Geissele barrels because I know every other product I致e used from them has been top tier. Looking over the super duty specs it seems solid, I知 a huge fan of their bomb proof gas blocks!