PDA

View Full Version : CMT LPK?

sgtmajor
11-18-08, 22:42
does anyone know where to find a CMT "stag" LPK or at least when one will be instock somewhere?

"braces for shit storm :eek: "

mpardun
11-18-08, 23:11
the LPK from Grant at G&R is back in stock:

Best of the Best from LMT and others:
http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=GRT-LPK&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html%26category%3DGRTA

sgtmajor
11-18-08, 23:26
the LPK from Grant at G&R is back in stock:

Best of the Best from LMT and others:
http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=GRT-LPK&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html%26category%3DGRTA

AWESOME thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: hopefully these wont sell out by tomorrow since i cant get the site to check out!

sgtmajor
11-19-08, 08:53
THEY SOLD OUT! this is probably way the sight was giving my such a issue with my CC info. at anyrate Grant being the nice guy he is told me he would hold 2 for me on the next delivery! NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE! :D

mpardun
11-19-08, 09:00
THEY SOLD OUT! this is probably way the sight was giving my such a issue with my CC info. at anyrate Grant being the nice guy he is told me he would hold 2 for me on the next delivery! NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE! :D

SGT: If you are active duty and need your parts kid urgently - you can have mine.

GRANT: considewr this my consent to give my parts kit to Sgt Major (if he gets in touch with you)...I'd be happy to be on the list as this was a spare kit for me and I am not Mil/deployed.

sgtmajor
11-19-08, 09:11
SGT: If you are active duty and need your parts kid urgently - you can have mine.

GRANT: considewr this my consent to give my parts kit to Sgt Major (if he gets in touch with you)...I'd be happy to be on the list as this was a spare kit for me and I am not Mil/deployed.

NO SIR! I insist you keep yours i will wait patiently im just glad he could put me in reserve thank you very much for your generous offer :D

bigshooter
11-19-08, 17:55
does anyone know where to find a CMT "stag" LPK or at least when one will be instock somewhere?

"braces for shit storm :eek: "

I wanted to get a few extra complete LPK's just to have around and was having some trouble finding them as well, ended up calling stag directly and got the "backordered 2 - 4 weeks" deal. Decided just to put my name on "the list" since I didn't really need them right away. That was monday.

got an email today that said they shipped, I can deal with that I guess:)

STAG ARMS 860-229-9994

sgtmajor
11-19-08, 17:59
I wanted to get a few extra complete LPK's just to have around and was having some trouble finding them as well, ended up calling stag directly and got the "backordered 2 - 4 weeks" deal. Decided just to put my name on "the list" since I didn't really need them right away. That was monday.

STAG ARMS 860-229-9994

did you order them online?:confused:

bigshooter
11-19-08, 19:38

STAG ARMS 860-229-9994

read above.