PDA

View Full Version : Great clip.

St.Michael
11-19-08, 11:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNpOm57hfI

Anyone have the article on the teacher doing this?

bkb0000
11-19-08, 11:56
i don't have the article, there's a bunch of them though. I live in oregon... anybody with a concealed handgun license can bring a gun onto school property- anybody except teachers. ironic, no?

i wish that guy had better made the important point that armed citizens are first-responders.. that no matter how many SWAT drop-down tiles or whatever the hell he called them you put in a school, or how fast you get the police there, or even have an armed security force in place AT the school- when somebody starts shooting in a classroom, they can destroy a LOT of lives before "security" can get word and respond. armed teachers can take immediate action- put the mother****er down right then and there, maybe before the gunchild can even get a shot off.

if they really have a problem with it, they should require some tactical handgun training for teachers- everyone who carries should seek some training anyway.

St.Michael
11-19-08, 12:23
i don't have the article, there's a bunch of them though. I live in oregon... anybody with a concealed handgun license can bring a gun onto school property- anybody except teachers. ironic, no?

i wish that guy had better made the important point that armed citizens are first-responders.. that no matter how many SWAT drop-down tiles or whatever the hell he called them you put in a school, or how fast you get the police there, or even have an armed security force in place AT the school- when somebody starts shooting in a classroom, they can destroy a LOT of lives before "security" can get word and respond. armed teachers can take immediate action- put the mother****er down right then and there, maybe before the gunchild can even get a shot off.

if they really have a problem with it, they should require some tactical handgun training for teachers- everyone who carries should seek some training anyway.

+1 to all that man.

twodollarbill
11-19-08, 13:53
Great Clip!!!!
That's one reason I don't watch CNN....Erica Hill is a C**T!!!
She danced around every direct question...like a good CNN zombie would.
I don't know why Glenn Beck left CNN, I hope is was because he
no longer had to deal with CNN's "one and only" point of view.
I like how his absence occurred just before the election.......
If it's true that Glenn is going to be on Fox....That's Great!!!

AirmanAtwood
11-22-08, 03:48
+100 for Glenn :D