PDA

View Full Version : Wrong LWRCI furniture

Stretz Tactical Inc
11-19-08, 13:08
I recieved my new M6a2 a few weeks ago, after ordering it in Feb. '08. It came with the MOE stock and grip instead of the CTR stock and MIAD grip. My intial call was bounced around and finally ended up on an unanswered voicemail. So today, several weeks later, I called,bounced around again and they told me that they are sending out the CTR and MIAD to everyone who didnt get them, with a return tag for the MOE grip and stock. I encourage anyoneelse in the same boat to call and speek to Tammy in customer service.

markm
11-19-08, 14:39
Good old Leitner Weiss eh! :rolleyes:

I would never give those roaches a dime of my money.

(they were probably gambling that not too many people would notice... "eh.. we'll just get some more of our guns on FUTURE WEAPONS")

5POINT56
11-19-08, 17:15

(they were probably gambling that not too many people would notice... "eh.. we'll just get some more of our guns on FUTURE WEAPONS")

Aren't LWRC & Leitner Weiss two different companies?

I was under the impression Paul was bounce and the company has gone to great lengths to reintroduce and separate themselves fropm the former owner?

Not the case?

markm
11-19-08, 20:08
That's THEIR version of events. They keep repeating the same old tactics though. They seem to BOMBARD future weapons with all of their silly guns. I've seen 4 of their guns on that show to date. (yes, I watch that homo seal. it's gay, but it's gun stuff so.... :p)

There was a CLASSIC Leitner SHILL posting on here just the other day. CLASSIC!!!!

Post #1 or something and the peckerwood was touting their great quality and customer service as well as a great price. The shit was too funny and completely unrelated to the subject at hand.

I don't buy their line of crap for one minute. They spun it like it was some executive board meeting and the top roach was out. At the time, there's no way the company was big enough to roll like that. I've been to too many of these companies that are operating in shitty little industrial parks in rough parts of town. Give me a break.

That's just my take on it. :)

dtheman
11-20-08, 00:03
I heard about the "switch a roo" they pulled. How can you advertise CTR and MIAD, then send out MOE. I can understand how some people won't notice because they are so a like, but come on. They have that against them, plus I don't take to kindly to their HK bashing. Their product isn't a 416 and it never will be a 416.

Good luck on the IAR, I heard Colt produced one that has a QD barrel.

Stretz Tactical Inc
12-04-08, 08:45
Update. On 12/02, after still not recieving the stock and grip that were suppossed to ship out the week of 11/19, I called them again. They were going to look into it and on the evening of the 3rd it showed up on more doorstep. I like their product and know they merged and moved, but their lies, and lack of quality control/assurance are a little to much. It seems like the only way to deal with them is to call them a couple of times a week. While I got my rifle a month and a half after they projected, it is only because my dealer and I hounded them about that too. I have seen people on their forum who ordered their guns (in the same configuration/barrel length as mine) 3 or 4 months before me, still wondering when their getting their gun. It just blows my mind.

OldNavyGuy
12-06-08, 07:31

it's Leitner-Wise.., OK ? "roaches"...?? other than making one of the best piston guns on the market, (if not THE best !) what do you have against them ?? :D