PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Aimpoint P.R.O. (Patrol Rifle Optic) with Larue Tactical QD Mount

ghosttwofive
01-30-20, 17:07
NO TRADES UNLESS YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A SIG SAUER JULIET 4X MAGNIFIER...LOL

$450.00, I'll cover shipping costs. Paypal is my preferred method of payment. Contact me at ghosttwofive@outlook.com

I’m selling an Aimpoint PRO red dot rifle optic in mint condition mounted on a Larue Tactical LT150 M68 quick detach mount. The optic works perfectly, the owner's eyes, not so much. My astigmatisms make the red dot starburst on me, so I had to go to another type of scope. I boxed this one about six months ago. There are no dings or damage at all on this optic. It’s been kept in the box and completely maintained. It’s a very rugged optic and is very well made. The scope also comes with the original Aimpoint mount, all the wrenches for mounting either mount, and extra mounting screws. As seen in the pics, it’s currently mated to the Larue QD mount. The scope takes a 3-volt lithium battery which is included and installed in the scope. An extra new battery is also included.This package currently sells for $573.00 on Larue Tactical’s website. Please let me know if you have any questions about the scope or the included accessories. I have several more pics but I'm only allowed to attach five of them here apparently. Email me if you want to see close ups or different angles. Thanks.