PDA

View Full Version : LMT wait times

XDkid
11-20-08, 01:05
This may not be the correct forum this question, but I am sure the mods will correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, I am trying to get a hold of an LMT MRP upper for a 6.8 SPC build. I was wondering if LMT is as backed up as everyone else and what their wait times are for upper receivers/barrels/BCG's are right now. Anyone one order anything directly from their website in the last couple weeks?

I am awaiting LMT to return my email, tried calling, but line was busy all day. Thanks.

~Keith

chadbag
11-20-08, 01:14
I am awaiting LMT to return my email, tried calling, but line was busy all day. Thanks.

That is probably your answer. They are probably as swamped as the rest of us

XDkid
11-20-08, 01:18
That is probably your answer. They are probably as swamped as the rest of us

youre breaking my heart! haha, just kidding. well, I guess it was just wishful thinking that i could order this and get it before Christmas.

I would still like to hear from someone that has ordered off their website recently though

bushmasterar15
11-20-08, 02:55
I ordered mine and was told 6-8 weeks. Most times I hear now ar 8-12 weeks.

rob_s
11-20-08, 05:07
I ordered mine and was told 6-8 weeks. Most times I hear now ar 8-12 weeks.

The 12 weeks is what another dealer is quoting me as well.

hkbf150
11-20-08, 07:07
I ordered a BCG a couple weeks ago,it was delivered 3 days later.

dbrowne1
11-20-08, 07:16
My dealer ordered a complete SBR from them mid-October, before the election, and was told it would be about 30 days. I can only imagine that number has gone way up since the election...

Cohibra45
11-20-08, 08:44
This may not be the correct forum this question, but I am sure the mods will correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, I am trying to get a hold of an LMT MRP upper for a 6.8 SPC build. I was wondering if LMT is as backed up as everyone else and what their wait times are for upper receivers/barrels/BCG's are right now. Anyone one order anything directly from their website in the last couple weeks?

~Keith

Keith,

If you want an MRP upper in 6.8, contact Norris at Grey Goose Gunsmithing, Port St. Lucie, Fl.

http://www.greygoosegunsmithing.com/

He 'might' have a setup right now that he can ship. Tell him Kelly (I got the first LMT piston he sold) sent you!!!:D

Kelly

LibertyCola
11-28-08, 16:20
I ordered a 14.5 upper from LMT last week and got a ship date of 2-16-09.