PDA

View Full Version : malkoff ugrade, wow!

lonewolf21
11-20-08, 09:16
so i tell my brother about this malkoff led upgrade that ive read about on this site. he decides to buy one and wow, this thing is impressive. ive always been a fan of surefire flashlights and didnt think that they could get that much better, even the led models. anyone looking to pick up a new bulb, get this one. last night i borrowed it from him to use on patrol and saw a noticable difference all night when using the light. +10 for malkoff upgrades. p.s. he got the 140 lumen bulb. cant imagine what the brighter one could produce. wow! :D

ST911
11-20-08, 09:55
so i tell my brother about this malkoff led upgrade that ive read about on this site. he decides to buy one and wow, this thing is impressive. ive always been a fan of surefire flashlights and didnt think that they could get that much better, even the led models. anyone looking to pick up a new bulb, get this one. last night i borrowed it from him to use on patrol and saw a noticable difference all night when using the light. +10 for malkoff upgrades. p.s. he got the 140 lumen bulb. cant imagine what the brighter one could produce. wow! :D

Like the SF P60 vs. P61, the difference between the M60 and M60L is most apparent in throw. When the two are side by side, you can tell that the M60 is a bit more intense, but it's not as useful until there's distance.

sonrider657
11-20-08, 15:50
+1
Malkoff drop-ins are excellent and very well made, well worth the money.

Chooie
11-20-08, 15:56
I'm a big fan of the Malkoff M60F (flood) drop-in... it truly is a "wall of light".

Mantis
11-27-08, 08:37
I got the M60L. Bright, useful light and expecting decent battery life.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/XHairs/6PLL.jpg

No.6
11-27-08, 09:11
My credit card company would like to personally thank you for posting this information. :D