PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Price Lowered - Special Circumstances Maleficus-OP

dontshakepandas
02-08-20, 12:03
Special Circumstances Maleficus-OP, Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 & 3, Zero Tolerance 0350
Special Circumstances Maleficus-OP - $275 shipped (bottom in photos) - This knife is designed around the clinch pick concept with a reverse edge and can be carried centerline on the belt. The knife is titanium with embedded tungsten carbide that retains its cutting ability and a G10 handle. The slim handle can make this a bit easier to conceal compared to a clinch pick, even with a slightly longer blade. This was carried a few times, but never used to cut anything. I did reprofile the sheath to be a bit more low profile, but function is not impacted. Special Circumstances has closed up shop so these won't be available in the future. THIS ONE IS SOLD

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 - $75 shipped (2nd from bottom in photos) - This is a black on black Paramilitary 2 with S30V blade steel. This has been carried/used moderately, but never abused. There are some marks in the g10 from carry and moving the clip around, but everything is fully functional. THIS ONE IS SOLD

Spyderco Paramilitary 3 - $100 shipped (2nd from the top in photos) - This knife started with a black S30V blade and camo G10 scales but was modified by KnivesPlus to darken the scales. The result is a Multicam Black digital camo look and it looks awesome. There are some slight marks on the G10 from where the clip was previously installed, but this was present out of the box. This knife has seen almost no carry or use and has not been sharpened. THIS ONE IS SOLD

Zero Tolerance 0350 - $75 shipped (top in photos) - This is one of the first runs of 0350s and is number #27 on the blade. It's been sitting around for awhile, but saw some carry and use a while back. There are some scratch marks in the G10, and the blade needs to be sharpened, but is fully functional. Blade is S30V. This would make a great user. THIS ONE IS SOLD

Payment via PayPal and is net to me.

PM with any questions or if additional photos are needed.

If you think any of the prices are out of line make me an offer. I could possibly be interested in trades, but the only thing I'm really looking for is a black Surefire or Arisaka mini scout light.

dontshakepandas
02-09-20, 09:18
Here are a few pictures of the Maleficus-OP with a Ban Tang Clinch Pick for size reference. The Clinck is NOT FOR SALE.