PDA

View Full Version : Arizona: HUGE Gun Ban Bill Submitted

titsonritz
02-12-20, 23:41
Arizona has always been very pro-gun but damn, they're going nuts there, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-742Fge7M&feature=emb_title

https://legiscan.com/AZ/text/SB1625/id/2119093

markm
02-13-20, 12:31
This doesn't stand a snow ball's chance in AZ, but it's concerning that there's some sort of coordinated push to propose this crap in several states lately.

I read that our fag bate Sheriff Penzone supports the bill.

yoni
02-14-20, 05:39
The trend is bans at State level, I smell 2 effing so called Jews, Bloomberg and Soros.

May G-D strike them dead. (PS and their families)

I never thought I would hate so called Jews more than terrorist, oh but I do.

hotrodder636
02-14-20, 05:51
I hate seeing crap like this. Then over in VA, already a shitshow, a bill to ban suppressors is moving now. Pisses me off.

Alpha-17
02-14-20, 08:31
This is why everyone needs to get out to Rallys, vote, and contact your state Reps. They may or may not listen, but you need to voice your displeasure with such actions. Kansas is one of the most pro-2A states in the Union, but I get the feeling we're OK and MO falling to the Reds away from heading that way ourselves.

Inkslinger
02-14-20, 09:14
This doesn't stand a snow ball's chance in AZ, but it's concerning that there's some sort of coordinated push to propose this crap in several states lately.

I read that our fag bate Sheriff Penzone supports the bill.

As long as the kind of people that propose these bills continue to get voted into office, anything is possible.

markm
02-14-20, 09:20
The trend is bans at State level, I smell 2 effing so called Jews, Bloomberg and Soros.

Exactly.

WillBrink
02-14-20, 09:31

I think most hate traitors even more than enemies.

titsonritz
02-25-20, 19:36
I think most hate traitors even more than enemies.

One can respect an enemy, there is no way to respect a traitor.

sidewaysil80
02-27-20, 07:33

Take it easy Mel Gibson, not sure what “Jews” have to do with it.

The_War_Wagon
02-27-20, 07:39
You let too many Commiefornians in, without checking their fruitcake ideas at the border!

MistWolf
02-28-20, 07:23
The Commies moved to California from Taxachusetts in the 70s after they had a couple of particularly hard winters and the state had been in a hard freefall since.

markm
02-28-20, 07:35

Yoni is Jewish. He gets a pass on bashing the bad apples in his religion.

yoni
02-28-20, 09:51

You have been here a while, so I can't give you pass for being new so you don't know who I am.

What do so called Jews have to do with it, a lot. 65% of American Jews are anti gun, the stupid idiots. It just blows me away because the vast majority of them lost family in the Shoah. My family didn't lose a single person, because we aren't from that part of the world. We are all pro gun and conservative. They lost family and they are liberals and idiots.

Now to the two @$$ wipes Bloomberg and Soros, they are both worth billions and give big money to take away our Constitution. As part of the taking away of the Constitution, they want to take our guns.

EFF them and the 65% of stupid ass Jews in the USA, if you can't tell I hate them. They don't support the Constitution the way they should, they don't support Israel the way they should and they have a hate of the greatest President in my life time.

Straight Shooter
02-28-20, 20:29

You dont know who you are talking to, apparently. He is correct.