PDA

View Full Version : McCabe will not be charged for lying to federal investigators

ChattanoogaPhil
02-15-20, 07:54
"Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the Government at this time, we consider the matter closed," the U.S. attorney's office for the District of Columbia told McCabe's attorneys in a letter Friday.

Interesting that Barr went to ABC news to whine about Trump tweets "make it impossible for me to do my job and to assure the courts and the prosecutors in the department that we’re doing our work with integrity.”, then the next day it's reported that the DOJ has taken a pass on prosecuting McCabe.

Was Sessions replaced with a Sessions redo?

Outlander Systems
02-15-20, 08:02
Laws only apply to little people and Republicans.

mack7.62
02-15-20, 08:34
Laws only apply to little people and Republicans.

Only as long as the little people and Republicans continue to follow them.

Averageman
02-15-20, 09:15
I'm hoping there is more to this than meets the eye.

ChattanoogaPhil
02-15-20, 09:57
I've been hoping that since US Attorney Huber was assigned in 2017. Fast forward to 2020... still nada.

Averageman
02-15-20, 11:31
What are the odds he would roll over?
I'm guessing, he would turn states evidence against his own Mother to prevent federal prison.

Dirk Williams
02-15-20, 13:14
Was pissed to read this. If their is zero accountability for these pukes their will be bad things happening. Hoping, praying for Durhams investigations, conclusion. Honestly, I don't see any accountability for these people.

Tic Toc.

Dirk

prepare
02-15-20, 15:42
The legislators are lawless...and they pass anti 2A laws that make us criminals.

Coal Dragger
02-15-20, 16:42
Not surprised at all. There is no accountability for members of the bureaucracy. They are beholden to no laws, and no one.

Just more proof of this.

Dr. Bullseye
02-15-20, 20:48
William Barr ought to be charged for impersonating an attorney general.

Belmont31R
02-15-20, 21:06
My faith in the Federal government really can't get much lower so when I see these career swamp rats not being held accountable for multiple blatant Federal crimes its almost hysterical at this point.

Everyone has to quantify some angry anti-gov post by saying 'Im sure there's a lot of good guys on our side doing good work in gov/LE' but I've yet to see any of these good guys actually get to a position where they can make a ****ing difference and at least give the impression crimes by swamp rat employees actually get followed through with and the perpetrators punished. Comey and Brennen are still walking around free, too. These ****ers can just lie under sworn testimony or whatever else kind of testimony or interviews and its like oh just another day in the swamp rat den.

armtx77
02-15-20, 21:26
I'm hoping there is more to this than meets the eye.

If McCabe is to be prosecuted, than he will surely call Rosenstein as a witness. The DoJ and FBI would not be able to hold up to the prosecution. McCabe lied 3 times to the IG and the prosecution would have to dig up holes, the FBI hoped to keep covered.

Barr is there to clean what we already know and that is that the FBI and DoJ are corrupt to the core. Rank and file too.

jpmuscle
02-15-20, 21:55
My faith in the Federal government really can't get much lower so when I see these career swamp rats not being held accountable for multiple blatant Federal crimes its almost hysterical at this point.

Everyone has to quantify some angry anti-gov post by saying 'Im sure there's a lot of good guys on our side doing good work in gov/LE' but I've yet to see any of these good guys actually get to a position where they can make a ****ing difference and at least give the impression crimes by swamp rat employees actually get followed through with and the perpetrators punished. Comey and Brennen are still walking around free, too. These ****ers can just lie under sworn testimony or whatever else kind of testimony or interviews and its like oh just another day in the swamp rat den.

The bureaucracy not withstanding the federal government is no different than other multi-tiered broad spanning entity. Leadership, or lack thereof, is what inevitably dooms a system. Congress and the executive are ultimately the ones to blame for the current state of matters.

Secondly, no, good people are by and large not the ones to move up into leadership roles and beyond because the system restricts would be quality folks and rewards buddy cuckers and sycophants. Again not any different than any other hierarchical entity it’s just government has become so overly expansive and intrusive the impact of incompetence and corruption is so much more far reaching and observable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prepare
02-16-20, 04:17
These lawless lawmakers/legislators and lawless justice department goons are creating a lawless society. There are back doors and work arounds for damn near everything just like in third world countries. Lawlessness is just another word for criminal actions and those in the upper echelons of the U.S. gov/swamp are just as crooked, low down, and dishonest as your typical common thief/thug. Bureaucrat and thug are synonymous. Thats just the way the world works.

Business_Casual
02-16-20, 10:11
Could be providing evidence against Johnny B or Rosenstein.

Dirk Williams
02-16-20, 10:18
31R, I see it the same way. Zero faith in any Portion of the system, Fed, State, County or City. a blind man could convict this guy, nothings going to change, until change is effected by We The People.

Only objective solution I can offer up is, Term Limits.

Somehow the billions of dollars spent on elections, by special interest groups, needs to be curtailed. Won't be long and trillions will be being spent.

I know, I'm pissing in the wind.

DW

ChattanoogaPhil
02-16-20, 11:32
Could be providing evidence against Johnny B or Rosenstein.

Could be... maybe not.

What we know McCabe is doing is publicly boasting of being vindicated and that he never did anything wrong. He's bashing the DOJ as a disgrace for dragging this out so long. Calling Trump a liar and blaming Trump for being unfairly fired (he's actually suing the Feds for being fired)... he's a victim... on and on and on. Just like he and that communist Brennan have been bashing Trump and his admin for a long time as CNN contributors.