PDA

View Full Version : forgetting to order parts ?

Honu
11-20-08, 23:21
OK not sure if I am the only one who does this when ordering ?

but made a order with Grant today as a example
I place a order then read here and think OH I wanted to try that quick release shorty out
next thread and OH thats right I forgot about that !
OH they have those back in stock better order that !!! as I read about the lower parts kits !

I make a order then for some reason within a few minutes I remember all the things I forgot to order :)

I have to laugh at myself :)

I guess its one of those never ending stuff you want :)

ZDL
11-21-08, 00:22
OK not sure if I am the only one who does this when ordering ?

but made a order with Grant today as a example
I place a order then read here and think OH I wanted to try that quick release shorty out
next thread and OH thats right I forgot about that !
OH they have those back in stock better order that !!! as I read about the lower parts kits !

I make a order then for some reason within a few minutes I remember all the things I forgot to order :)

I have to laugh at myself :)

I guess its one of those never ending stuff you want :)

I've just made a master list and work down it as I find the parts on line. My problem is; every 1 thing I buy, 4 more things get added.......

ps. I posted 2 threads in the wrong forum today... you are not alone brother. :D

Honu
11-21-08, 01:05
if I make a list the wife can see it :) heheheheheheh

but actually I should do that as she is the one that makes lists for me usually of things to do etc...

like you the problem is I still get the OH thats cool have to try that or get that etc...

as I say POVERTY SUCKS !!!! I want to have millions and millions to buy whatever I want whenever I want