PDA

View Full Version : Geissele Black Friday 2019

mack7.62
03-03-20, 10:20
Still waiting, anyone else? Lord knows I can understand how difficult it is to come up with 3 Airborne Charging handles, 2 Maritime Bolt Catches and 2 Posi Snap Safeties.

TexasAggie2005
03-03-20, 11:59
That sucks. Have you reached out to Geissele?

I received all of my orders in 5.5 - 7 weeks; receivers, upper, trigger, optic mount, lpk, etc.

MountainRaven
03-03-20, 12:10
I ordered during their New Years sale.

Rifle shipped on time: 4 weeks after the order was placed. Scope mount shipped a couple of weeks later (about six weeks from when they were ordered) but I just got the shipping notification from Geissele today.

Also had an upper on order, but I canceled it last week (it having been two months since I ordered it, far beyond the 2-4 weeks they quoted when I ordered it). When I got the shipping information for the rings, I logged in to my Geissele account and it showed the upper has been canceled (it hadn’t been labeled as such during the weekend, or yesterday).

Vgex2
03-03-20, 12:15
Got shipping info for my green rifle today, as a matter of fact. Ordered 12-1.

ruckusjuice
03-03-20, 12:28
It took about 10 weeks to get my SD upper. A buddy of mine ordered a day before I did and his upper took just over 8 weeks. My upper seems solid and I haven’t notice any glaring QC issues like a handful of folks have complained about. I didn’t really mind the wait time because of how substantial the discounts were. The 35% off coupon was a nice apology for missing the 8 week estimate. If no one takes me up on my trade offer for a Vltor A5 setup, I’ll probably use it to buy a lower and Super 42 buffer setup instead in a few months.

mack7.62
03-03-20, 12:47
That sucks. Have you reached out to Geissele?

I received all of my orders in 5.5 - 7 weeks; receivers, upper, trigger, optic mount, lpk, etc.

Actually I put it out of mind and today kinda woke up and left email and voice, waiting to hear back. It's not like I am hurting just wanted to try a few things out like the ACH.

skatz11
03-03-20, 12:55
Their shipping is ridiculously slow. Either they are understaffed or overloaded with business. Probably somewhere in between in reality.

I ordered a trigger that was in stock one week ago today and it’s status is still “processing”

I’m done with ordering direct unless I have coupon or it’s on sale. I’ve been spoiled by amazon and primary arms fast shipping [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverBullet432
03-03-20, 15:32
The griping is bad enough on that FB group, but now on here too? And in GD? :sarcastic:

crossgun
03-03-20, 18:39
YUP I'm still waiting. Guess I will get the privilege of being a 1%'er. Still waiting on two matched receiver sets. All I can honestly say after all this time and issues with other orders is that this has been terribly handled on every customer service front and their ability to take corrective action the worst.

dmd08
03-03-20, 20:33
I got my signature rifle right at 12 weeks. I got my OD charging handle and Super 700 at about 11 weeks. I'm just not able to grasp the quantity of orders they must have received in order to turn them on their heads like this. With that being said all my stuff was great. The signature rifle is beautiful.

mack7.62
03-04-20, 19:58
96 days and waiting for a few charging handles, bolt catches and safeties. Left voice and email yesterday no response, guess I will leave a message every day until I hear something.

Schmidtty
03-05-20, 09:06
I picked up my black super duty rifle on Tuesday (3/3) from my local FFL. So yeah about 4 months+ to get it but I wasn’t in a big hurry for it at all. The rifle seems to be nicely done at first glance. Hopefully I can get it out this weekend and shake it out a bit. I’d be happy to post some pics in GD if people thought it worthwhile but don’t suppose it’s appropriate here.

dmd08
03-05-20, 09:35
I picked up my black super duty rifle on Tuesday (3/3) from my local FFL. So yeah about 4 months+ to get it but I wasn’t in a big hurry for it at all. The rifle seems to be nicely done at first glance. Hopefully I can get it out this weekend and shake it out a bit. I’d be happy to post some pics in GD if people thought it worthwhile but don’t suppose it’s appropriate here.

4+ months? When did you order it?

Alex V
03-05-20, 09:40
Something isn't right.

I ordered two (2) ACHs on 12/2 (Cyber Monday) and they were shipped on 12/11

Schmidtty
03-05-20, 09:56
4+ months? When did you order it?

Sorry. 3+ Months. Bad math. I believe I ordered it on Saturday during their Black Friday sale.

Vgex2
03-05-20, 10:04
My Green SDR should be delivered today. I'll pick it up after work, if I get the call/text. So 95 days.

MountainRaven
03-05-20, 12:00
I ordered during their New Years sale.

Rifle shipped on time: 4 weeks after the order was placed. Scope mount shipped a couple of weeks later (about six weeks from when they were ordered) but I just got the shipping notification from Geissele today.

Also had an upper on order, but I canceled it last week (it having been two months since I ordered it, far beyond the 2-4 weeks they quoted when I ordered it). When I got the shipping information for the rings, I logged in to my Geissele account and it showed the upper has been canceled (it hadn’t been labeled as such during the weekend, or yesterday).

Refund for the Super Duty upper came through yesterday.

mack7.62
03-07-20, 06:55
At this point I am waiting to see if the last order shipped gets a special prize like some lube.;)

Samantha S (Geissele Automatics)

Mar 6, 5:11 PM EST
Good Afternoon Mack,

Thank you for following up with us. We were expecting to get the remainder of orders out by the end of February, however we are still working through orders to get them shipped out and have missed our expectxed due date. I apologize for the inconvenience. As we are behind, if you would like to cancel your order #10001XXXX or #100015XXXX at any time you may do so, however if you choose to wait in the next few days you may receive any email notification with tracking (when an order does ship out you should receive an email notifying you of the tracking number for your package). I'm sorry I do not have a more specific ETA at the moment. Please feel free to check back in with us in the next few days if you do not receive any email notification.

I hope this information helps, please let me know which direction you would like to take from here and I can assist you further.

Respectfully,
Sam

OldState
03-07-20, 07:00
Something isn't right.

I ordered two (2) ACHs on 12/2 (Cyber Monday) and they were shipped on 12/11

I ordered a trigger, CH, safety, and a rail. Received everything but the rail in about 10 days. Got the rail first week of Jan. Maybe they delivered to the closest addresses first. I live about 10 miles from them and was closer before them moved. Would be nice if they had a store!

Vgex2
03-07-20, 12:15
https://i.imgur.com/JUHRItH.jpg

Sorry for the low quality. Pic taken Thursday 3/05.