PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Willeford interview

jsbhike
03-07-20, 18:27
https://youtu.be/XHmJDr4kk1s

MegademiC
03-07-20, 19:03
Very cool video. I appreciate JLs approach to the interview.

Straight Shooter
03-07-20, 21:19
https://youtu.be/XHmJDr4kk1s

My Lord, thats the best thing Ive heard in awhile. Thank you very much for posting that.

fred
03-08-20, 10:57
Any day can be Your Day. A lot of heroes out there, and I am glad this guy got recognized. Trump should get them all together in a big ceremony and give each of THEM a Medal of Freedom. Remember the Wal Mart guy who was about to save the day when the D-bag's girlfriend murdered him? Anyone remember the Waffle House kid? Said something like, "I'm gonna make this guy WORK..." and he grabbed the shooter and saved a bunch of people. Big balls... I don't remember his name but he should be publicly, officially feted as well as all the others who stepped up and stuck their necks out when it was Their Day.

flenna
03-08-20, 16:24
Good interview, first time I have seen it.

SteyrAUG
03-08-20, 17:04
Glad it went well. Somehow I never heard about that one, I think it got overshadowed by the Parkland school shooting.

jsbhike
03-08-20, 18:07
Glad it went well. Somehow I never heard about that one, I think it got overshadowed by the Parkland school shooting.

Lack of coverage due to sour grapes over 2 peons messing up the desired outcome.

The cop on the mic and (if I recall correctly) the local prosecutor treating the 2 like friendly neighbors instead of enemy invaders undoubtedly didn't sit well with the usual suspects either.

SteyrAUG
03-08-20, 19:39
Lack of coverage due to sour grapes over 2 peons messing up the desired outcome.

The cop on the mic and (if I recall correctly) the local prosecutor treating the 2 like friendly neighbors instead of enemy invaders undoubtedly didn't sit well with the usual suspects either.

Perhaps. Still hard for the MSM to ignore that body count. I guess they'll just fold it in with the other statistics without mentioning the details. Motivations are always the hardest to accept, in this case a whack job with MIL issues.

Ban MILs, if it saves only one life.