PDA

View Full Version : LMT MARS lowers? Where are they? Or, more KAC?

Sid Post
03-09-20, 22:32
I have been looking since January for an LMT MARS 5.56 flavor lower without success except for 'price gouged' options. LMT seems to be out of stock for a lot of stuff in general. Are they becoming like HK with civilian support or, are they just overloaded on military contracts? And no, I'm not looking for 'deal spotting', just a reasonable price for something IN STOCK before I buy another KAC product! I want to give the MARS a try with an SPR'ish upper though I'm sure it would work well with a KAC lower. ;)

TIA,
Sid

JediGuy
03-09-20, 22:40
I mean, I literally had a new with tag one sitting on the EE for a little while before selling locally for a price lower than Brownell’s not-on-sale, because I don’t price gouge.

But besides that, I didn’t know they were becoming scarce. Very nice receiver.

MountainRaven
03-09-20, 22:46
I bought one not that long ago from Brownell's. Probably about two weeks ago.

JediGuy
03-09-20, 22:54
https://v1tactical.com/product/mars-l-stripped/

$245, but I’m not sure how long it would take to ship.

Sid Post
03-10-20, 00:56
I mean, I literally had a new with tag one sitting on the EE for a little while before selling locally for a price lower than Brownell’s not-on-sale, because I don’t price gouge.

But besides that, I didn’t know they were becoming scarce. Very nice receiver.

I'd have been all over it if I saw it. Too bad a I missed out as it would have been a win-win for both us.

VIP3R 237
03-10-20, 07:30
I signed up for the notification when back in stock with tombstone tactical. Took a few weeks but I got one. Check primary arms as well as they seem to get consistent shipments.

Sry0fcr
03-10-20, 08:51
They're filling several military contracts I'd imagine that most of their production capacity is prioritizing that vs civilian sales. Things will trickle out, be ready to jump when they do. I just want to play with one of the enhanced carriers.