PDA

View Full Version : Mea culpa

BillB
03-13-20, 15:31
For my unfortunate and undeserved outburst the other day I ask the forums forgiveness. Sometimes the finger is faster than the mind. I went to reply to the thread but it seems its closed. Anyway, that's about all I can offer, an apology.

morbidbattlecry
03-13-20, 16:21
For my unfortunate and undeserved outburst the other day I ask the forums forgiveness. Sometimes the finger is faster than the mind. I went to reply to the thread but it seems its closed. Anyway, that's about all I can offer, an apology.

I mean, how bad could it have been? I saw a guy on here say if your Jewish and not a Trump supporter your a Jewish Nazi sympathizer, and no one seamed too bothered buy that.

Stickman
03-13-20, 16:55

If we can't vent among friends, what good is the place. :)

Stickman
03-13-20, 16:55
I mean, how bad could it have been? I saw a guy on here say if your Jewish and not a Trump supporter your a Jewish Nazi sympathizer, and no one seamed too bothered buy that.

Comments like that are why I tend to live in the weapon sections (or my own section).

jpmuscle
03-13-20, 17:06

Yea because nobody’s going to call out someone who’s Jewish for saying it.

Double standards and all that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markm
03-13-20, 18:08
I applaud anyone who helps share the cranky load with me. ;)