PDA

View Full Version : B&T APC , which version ...?

Pappabear
03-17-20, 14:12
I'm itching to buy one of these B&T lovelies. They come with a brace, without, a K version....

Do they have a suppressed and an unsuppressed setting?

I don't know squat about these guns so any insight would be greatly appreciated. All I know is they are supposed to be LEGIT +

I told my wife it was a Corona killer, so she is in!

Is it the best sub gun available today? I have a MPX and Mp5 (Zenith) and both have been very reliable once broken in. And I really like both. (The MPX had a short break in period)

My LGS has one in 45acp, hmmmmmmm

PB

gunnerblue
03-17-20, 16:58
I don’t own one yet, but am in the same boat as you. The only concrete decision I’ve made is that I want one of the Pro lowers so I can use Glock mags.

gamewarden
04-18-20, 21:52
Get the APC9 Pro all the way...that's what I have. They do not come wit a brace or stock, just the pistol. I have the SB Tactical folding brace (but just SBR'd). I also have the Glock lower(I call it the Glock Carbine). The Glock lower brings it to the next level in my opinion. No suppressed settings but the hydraulic buffer does its job well. I have a Surefire Ryder MP5 can that works great. Mine also eats everything, HST, GD2, American Eagle, Hornady Critical Duty, Fiocchi, Magtech, Federal Champion, etc...not one malfunction. I added a magpul K grip on the G-lower and the Geissele APC trigger to the standard lower. I prefer the B&T trigger but the Geissele is FAST!

For stocks I prefer the folder...a lot more comfortable for me. I would get the collapsible stock with the K model for the cool factor...but its not as comfortable to shoot YMMV.
The standard APC9 Pro is just the right size.

gamewarden
04-18-20, 21:59
Disregard just saw your other post...

crossgun
04-19-20, 06:23
Dont hesitate to run the B&T mags, they are pretty awesome. Im personally not a fan of the Glock mag in a PCC or sub gun platform. The Glock mags work fine but something about the double feed mag that makes most of the sub guns purr.

hotrodder636
04-19-20, 09:48
PB-

I would recommend the APC-Pro (standard size) and get a brace (eventually F1?). Throw an Aimpoint on top and you are GTG. You could of course get the Glock lower if you choose, but the B&T mags work well.

Ask Euro how he likes his, I know he just got one too.

Vgex2
04-19-20, 10:39
Guys/gals, he purchased a B&T APC9 Pro back in March in this thread:

Here (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?221589-Which-B-amp-T-APC-to-buy/page2)

gamewarden
04-19-20, 12:38
I use both but my duty gun is G17 so...

MadAngler1
04-19-20, 15:52
I have an APC 9 Pro using factory mags . I SBRed it. Bravo company pistol grip and vertical fore grip. B&T std stock. No issues. Runs great suppressed (no gas to face). I have yet to put it through its paces yet though (competition).

To be frank, I like the way my SP5 handles more, but the B&T has better ergos and a push button mag release. The stock iron sights stink and need to be replaced. I am
on the fence about changing the buttstock
to the B&T adjustable one vs the telescopic one. I need to shoot more with it.

Furbyballer
04-26-20, 10:41
I just bought a GHM9 with glock lower as I wanted a rail that I could run lasers on at 12 o'clock. The APCs seem to be less ammo dependent than the GHM9s so the stock pro lower with B&T mags should work fine for you. However, who doesn't love running $10/mag glock 27 round pmags instead of $40/mag B&T mags?

Pappabear
04-29-20, 12:37
I went with the Pro and run factory mags. I'm not a Glock guy so that doesn't attract me. My buddy bought both lowers, but that is hardly a cost savings approach. But what do any of us really see our gun addiction as money saving endeavor.

Love the gun though.

PB