PDA

View Full Version : 2nd. Ammendment rights taken away from New Jersey

veteran-USMC
03-29-20, 11:16
thread has been deleted for personnel reasons--thank-you

ggammell
03-29-20, 12:02
First, a source link.

Second, spelling/grammar. “A New Jersey Police credential” for media. Come on.

Ned Christiansen
03-29-20, 12:21
New Jersey.... not surprising.

Saw an ad recently for rough forgings for Springfield '03 receivers. You know, our pre-WWI service rifle, that holds five rounds in its non-detachable magazine. Rough forgings. Good luck completing that into a gun if you are not a master machinist capable of making the many special tools and cutters it would take,

"Not for sale in New Jersey", it said. I investigated a little and found that the NJ Governor had declared that anyone selling incomplete receivers into NJ would be "gone after". Not sure how that's done without actual, you know, laws, but overlords like that are not concerned with legality.

rero360
03-29-20, 13:09
The Governor of CA passed the buck to the sheriffs to make the call as to if gun shops are essential or not, and as such some are demanding that they close their doors. I’m no lawyer or leagal beagle but I’d imagine those like the LA sheriff can get sued for violation of US code 1983 and I think that pierces qualifies immunity allowing them to be held personally liable for damages. I know there’s already a lawsuit pending against the LA Sheriff over this but I’m not sure if they’re going the 1983 route or not.

NickySantoro
03-29-20, 14:05
Gone after? He means he'll tell his butt boy AG, Gurbir Grewal, known here a Gerbil Greaseball, to try to illegally intimidate the "offender".