PDA

View Full Version : Has Magpul brought out their line of MOE Handguards?

marty
11-22-08, 21:04
Are they on hte market yet?

DrDrake
11-22-08, 22:56
Not yet.

marty
11-23-08, 08:02
Any idea when?

ABNAK
11-23-08, 09:09
Any idea when?

Don't ask.

Let me save them some time: "We will not release specific dates for Magpul products to alleviate the inevitable internet whining when said product does not come out when we said it would" (or something to that effect)

NickB
11-23-08, 13:40
Don't ask.

Let me save them some time: "We will not release specific dates for Magpul products to alleviate the inevitable internet whining when said product does not come out when we said it would" (or something to that effect)

Drake, I think you need to change your auto-reply to this...:p

C4IGrant
11-23-08, 13:47
Screw the HG's! Make PMAG's! :D

C4

NickB
11-23-08, 13:52

C4

We're working on it, trust me...

C4IGrant
11-23-08, 13:54
We're working on it, trust me...

Oh I know. In the future, if you get ANYONE wanting to know why a specific part is delayed or not being made, just send them to me for clarification. ;)

C4

NickB
11-23-08, 13:57
Oh I know. In the future, if you get ANYONE wanting to know why a specific part is delayed or not being made, just send them to me for clarification. ;)

C4

Deal. :cool:

DrDrake
11-23-08, 23:04
Drake, I think you need to change your auto-reply to this...:p

That's way too nice. If it gets changes there will be several references to sandy mangina's.

Legion_Prime
11-24-08, 22:14
I'm patiently waiting on these also. I am also curious to know if the GRILLZ line will be produced as well?:D

T3550N
11-24-08, 23:23
Forget the MOE Handguard.
I want one of those ACS Stocks.

LibertyCola
11-25-08, 00:53
I want the magpul BUIS!

DM-SC
11-25-08, 06:54
I'm thinking that Magoul will have zero problems selling ANY thing they make! :D

markm
11-25-08, 06:58
I'm going to laugh my ass off when the new CHROME LINED Pmags come out. All the panic tards that bought 300 of the old version are going to be pissing and moaning!

Ha ha! LOSERS!:p

rob_s
11-25-08, 08:19
I like the concept of the MOE for the simple reason of being able to add rails in some locations. It will be nice to have an inexpensive set of handguards that I can add a light to ithout having to drill a stock set and/or upgrade to a complete rail system.

LOKNLOD
11-25-08, 09:35
I like the concept of the MOE for the simple reason of being able to add rails in some locations. It will be nice to have an inexpensive set of handguards that I can add a light to ithout having to drill a stock set and/or upgrade to a complete rail system.

You're right - these will be perfect for duplicating your VFG/light layout on a spare/.22 conv./loaner/etc. rifle with less investment. Hmm....

DM-SC
11-25-08, 17:30

Yep! I'm thinking the same thing. I just want to add a light to one of my AR's. Don't need a rail HG for that.

Don't really need to change the HG's at all...I just think the MOE HG's look better. ;)

dutch308
12-25-08, 11:22
I am also waiting for the MOE Handguards and ACS STocks to come out. Called Magpul yesterday and the nice lady said that it looks like possibly a few more months. So I will twiddle my thumbs and keep a close eye on them.Already have a MIAD OD, and love it, can't wait for the other items to get here.

KyAKGuy
12-25-08, 12:20
I'm going to laugh my ass off when the new CHROME LINED Pmags come out.
All the panic tards that bought 300 of the old version are going to be pissing and moaning!

But will they have the Silicon-stainless, super-power, uber-tactical springs???:(:(

KyAKGuy

Jay Cunningham
12-25-08, 12:34
I'm going to laugh my ass off when the new CHROME LINED Pmags come out. All the panic tards that bought 300 of the old version are going to be pissing and moaning!

You will be able to buy all of those old, obsolete PMAGs cheap!!11!

Rider79
12-25-08, 16:09

C4

I feel the same way, I got most of the other Magpul stuff I need already, and I have plenty of Pmags, but I still say keep cranking out the item that will be banned first, the Pmags. You can sell all the CTRs and UBRs you want later for all the panic purchases made now that will be "pre-ban" anyway. Just my opinion, and you can feel free to tell me where to stick it. I love everything you guys make, and while I want a set of your BUIS, I can wait if it means more Pmags.

bigshooter
12-26-08, 09:38
You will be able to buy all of those old, obsolete PMAGs cheap!!11!

:eek:

ONOZ!

when the the new ones come out will my "old" ones just stop working?:eek:

Rider79
12-26-08, 10:23
I am also waiting for the MOE Handguards and ACS STocks to come out. Called Magpul yesterday and the nice lady said that it looks like possibly a few more months.

Stop calling them! They need to be making PMags, not answering the damn phone! :D

NickB
12-28-08, 04:30
Soon, gents...I promise. It's 3:24 a.m. on a Sunday morning, I have 6 empty Red Bull cans on the table beside me, and bedtime is nowhere in sight. We're working hard to get this stuff out, trust me. ;)

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul%20III/_thumbs/700x500-IMG_9323%201028%20Stick.jpg

rob_s
12-28-08, 08:19
Soon, gents...I promise. It's 3:24 a.m. on a Sunday morning, I have 6 empty Red Bull cans on the table beside me, and bedtime is nowhere in sight. We're working hard to get this stuff out, trust me. ;)

Just bring a set to SHOT and look for the guy in the yellow visor to hand them off to. ;)

Oh, and they better be midlength! :p

dutch308
12-28-08, 08:21
I have Credit Card standing by for when these come out.

SeriousStudent
12-28-08, 09:40

Thanks very much, Nick. We do apprecviate all the hard work you folks are doing. I just hope you are an hourly employee, and Drake pays overtime. ;)

I will happily ship you a case of Red Bull, if it will help the cause. :D

danish
12-28-08, 09:47
Only six?? If you would have a couple more you could get the MBUS out too..:)

Heavy Metal
12-28-08, 12:48
Frankly, I am wating to see which future products they label the Magpul Larry and the Magpul Curly.

Not to mention the Magpul Shemp:D

NickB
12-28-08, 16:34
Thanks very much, Nick. We do apprecviate all the hard work you folks are doing. I just hope you are an hourly employee, and Drake pays overtime. ;)

I will happily ship you a case of Red Bull, if it will help the cause. :D

I make weekly Costco runs to buy flats of Red Bull with one of the other guys at the shop...it's not healthy.

NickB
12-28-08, 16:51
I present you with Magbul.

http://nickbooras.home.comcast.net/magbul.jpg

T3550N
12-28-08, 16:56
Oooh, Magbul! Does it come in FDE?

Mr.Goodtimes
12-28-08, 21:24
nick, you should try Super Pump 250. absolute domination of everything. if everybody at magpull was using super pump 250 we would all be drowning in p mags. super pump 250 will make red bull look like a toy energy drink! :D

Obiwan
12-29-08, 11:35
I make weekly Costco runs to buy flats of Red Bull with one of the other guys at the shop...it's not healthy.

I would be happy to deliver:D

We can defer payment until I need some stuff:p

DM-SC
12-29-08, 12:03

That's funny, right there! :D

Sleep deprivation causes some strange thoughts to slip into your mind, that's for sure! ;)

Avenger29
12-29-08, 13:43
nick, you should try Super Pump 250. absolute domination of everything. if everybody at magpull was using super pump 250 we would all be drowning in p mags. super pump 250 will make red bull look like a toy energy drink! :D

We want PMAGS but we don't want the Magpul team dropping like flies with heart attacks...

cougar_guy04
12-29-08, 16:59
Sleep deprivation causes some strange thoughts to slip into your mind, that's for sure! ;)
That would explain 90% of the behavior at my alma mater (still trying to figure out the other 10% . . . might be side effects from the blood in the Taurine system). Though, I still think some great inspiration comes during the 3AM hallucinations. :eek:

:D

SeriousStudent
12-29-08, 17:47

http://nickbooras.home.comcast.net/magbul.jpg

Sneak Peek!!! Sneak Peek!!!

Nick spilled the beans on their new tactical energy supplement drink!

LOL - thanks for the laugh, kind sir. That was hilarious. :D

sdcromer
12-29-08, 22:00
I kink of hate to ask this, but any plans for midlength MOE handguards?

NickB
12-30-08, 02:00

Do you think I could have Richard brought up on charges if I call Amnesty International?

Round two... :o

SeriousStudent
12-30-08, 02:14
Hmmmmm..... I think that anything that might interrupt the supply of Magpul goodies would lead to rampaging mobs.......

Of course, you guys do have the capacity to hold off mobs! :p

Good grief, we should both be asleep.

Stickman
12-30-08, 09:49
Round two... :o

NickB
12-30-08, 10:43

Maybe I wouldn't have to do this if I had better photos to work with. I'm pretty sure most of these were shot by a blind guy... :p

SeriousStudent
12-30-08, 16:11
Maybe I wouldn't have to do this if I had better photos to work with. I'm pretty sure most of these were shot by a blind guy... :p

Hire Stick! His AR photos should be hanging in a gallery somewhere. :)

Bushmaster-M4A3
12-30-08, 17:27
The MOE HG looks nice, I wonder how tight it fits there. The one pet peeve of mine is HG that slightly twist since it's not tight fitting.

xxTxxJxx
12-30-08, 21:27

C4

+1 on that ive got over 2500 of them on back order and need them desperately