PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: LNIW Vickers Signature Series Hoster and Double Mag Carrier for VP9

Mr. Clean
04-10-20, 13:43
All this time at home has had me digging deeper into the gear bag to sell off unused items. I found this gem that I had forgotten about long ago.

For sale is a like new in package Raven Concealment Vickers Signature Series package for the HK VP9. I'm not sure outside of opening the package and trying out the mounting system (to which I have gone to on other RCS gear), I'm not sure this holster was ever used. I still have the bags that came with the order (shown in photos below). This set up is too nice to go unused. I have since gone back to another platform with an RMR, so I will likely have more VP9 gear to go up for sale.

More information on the package can be found with a similar Glock package HERE (https://www.amazon.com/Raven-Concealment-Systems-Signature-Magazine/dp/B01M8IXFVC)

I can't recall exactly what I paid for the package, I'm sure I did not pay the Amazon price, but it was not cheap initially.

$169 shipped *** SOLD ***

** Reasonable Offers Welcome. **

CONUS only. Payment by USPS MO or PayPal plus any fees.