PDA

View Full Version : Finally here!

my65swede@yahoo.com
11-23-08, 01:40
I hate to admit it....but yes I am acting just like a kid. I can't stop staring at it. I know it's just a tool, but as Tim Taylor would say...well you get it. Here is a quick picture. You'll notice that it looks like a few different shades of black, but I think it's just the camera flash. In person it is a really uniform black except for the barrel. Anvil Arms lower-G&R guts/DTI mil-spec A3 upper 1/9 twist. FIRSCH rail. Hk sights (Centurion Arms) with Magpul trigger guard/mil-spec CTR stock and MOE grip. The only thing not mil-spec is the rail. I plan to use a Specter Mp5 3 pt. sling/Vortex flash hider/short vertical grip and research the posibility of a gas piston???{there's a lot of room in that rail}She will get topped off with an EOTech 557 and magnifier after I'm forgiven.
http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp152/my65swede/hkoo12.jpg
...A big thanks to Magpul and Centurion Arms for the high quality parts! Pmags are 5 weeks out!!!:eek:...er and uh..my lovely wife for not killing me...:(

warpigM-4
11-23-08, 03:44
sweet:D

ramplit
11-23-08, 07:48
I hate to admit it....but yes I am acting just like a kid. I can't stop staring at it.

:p Absolutely! Makes you feel great doesn't it! Congratulations...nice rifle!!!

my65swede@yahoo.com
11-23-08, 16:56
Thank you, you're right. I know it'll provide a lot of relaxation and that's something I can really use.

PS: I don't need to be forgiven...my wife is the best! (she has a beading habit I indulge)