PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know who makes Larue their Stealth upper and lowers for them?

E53001
11-23-08, 12:23
So I tried to purchase a Stealth lower for a build im working on, and to my dismay i was sent an email informing me that they are not currently selling their lowers seperately at this time, so my question is, do they make them in house? Or have someone make them for them and if so, who?

militarymoron
11-23-08, 12:26
as far as i know, the stealth upper is made in-house and the lower receiver is made by SMOS for LaRue.

STJ
11-23-08, 13:32
Currently you are SOL getting A SMOS lower, unless you buy a complete Larue Stealth upper. SMOS will not sell their lower directly to the public. Your only other choice is to get REAL lucky and find a SMOS lower that was sold before Larue made the deal with them.

AnchorArmament
11-23-08, 19:56
We had the last batch of lowers from SMOS before they signed the deal with LaRue. I had guys buying them 2 at a time.

It's good the see SMOS get the break with Larue. They are good guys and earned it.
If something happens, we'll be in the front of the line selling their hardware again.

They are the best lowers I've seen for bling factor.

KevinB
11-23-08, 23:47
Anyone know if Mark and Co. are doing factory SBR's with the 12" upper?

E53001
11-24-08, 07:42
thanks for the info guys, looks like i may wind up buying a spare upper because i really want a stealth lower